What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

military only parade or will there be a cultural aspect to it as well like it is in India ?

What a wastage of resources....The whole world knows how capable our military is, how strong our missiles are. Do we really need a childish parade?

Its not about what the world thinks. THE MAIN THING IS IT GIVES CLEAR MESSAGE TO TTP. that we are ready to tackle you.

Secondly I don't know about you but since the parade has been cancelled the patriotism in our youth hasn't been sparked how it used to be when we were kids in the 90s.

I used to wake up early to watch the whole parade and listen to the commentary.

So yes this parade is a must

Yeah its good but unfortunately it will not at the same place where it was held earlier, news that it will be at GHQ may b...

It's confirmed
full fledged military parade with all the toys on show.
Get your cameras ready

I think, it is very risky and bad timing. Should this plan cancelled because we don't feel confident in our securities via APS, Airport, Zarb-e Azm, Indian-funded terrorisms, Shia bombings, so on.

I think, it is very risky and bad timing. Should this plan cancelled because we don't feel confident in our securities via APS, Airport, Zarb-e Azm, Indian-funded terrorisms, Shia bombings, so on.

Don't worry this is exactly the right time to show the TTP that we are not scared of you. and our military can defend itself.

What a wastage of resources....The whole world knows how capable our military is, how strong our missiles are. Do we really need a childish parade?

Pakistan needs to act like a nation and this is how you do it.

Don't be cowards and don't count your pennies on days like these.

If anything gonna happen on the day I must sa strike over India damn care about blaa blaa response... I must sa .. once for all hit India badly!

Heard that On the NEWS Channel that Army will conduct the Parade on Kashmir Highway... and will start Practicing the Parade from next Month.... Pakistan Air Force will Also take Part in the Parade and Chinese President will be the Guest of the Parade....

Yeah its good but unfortunately it will not at the same place where it was held earlier, news that it will be at GHQ may b...
Nopes, i understand it will be held at the same venue as where it was held in 2007/2008....... Jinnah Stadium ground, adjacent to Shakarparian..... and preparations are underway.

If you are right then it will be an absolute pleasure to watch the ceremony..

Back
Top Bottom