23 people die trying to enter EU

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
1656322052489.png

Read more...

----

@Apollon your European borders are killing people. You have blood on your hands.
All these young able-bodied black men could contribute immensely to EU economy and culture.. a win-win for host and guest.

Whats the fuzz about? Those who seek danger die in it. Its obvious that Europe doesnt accept them. They get pushed back and even those who made it get pushed back instantly. The EU high court allowed it.

I can totally live with that.

You can cry as much you want, its crocodile tears anyways. Like you would care about it.

I personal dont care. I fully support harsh pushbacks.

That dude said in opening post that i have blood on my hands. Guess what? I have no problem with that. And i vote parties who make sure that Europe stays locked.

@fitpOsitive @El Sidd @Attila the Hun @IblinI

Whats the fuzz about? Those who seek danger die in it. Its obvious that Europe doesnt accept them. They get pushed back and even those who made it get pushed back instantly. The EU high court allowed it.

You can cry as much you want, its crocodile tears anyways. Like you would care about it.

That dude said in opening post that i have blood on my hands. Guess what? I have no problem with that. And i vote parties who make sure that Europe stays locked.

As I said on the other thread a lot of these people are Christians. last time I checked the Europeans are Christians too. So what's the issue here?

Europe belongs to Africa.
I support this as a black man

Actually partial or selective truth is utter lie. You from one side see people from Africa running towards Europe. Shoot them I will say.
However from other side, you will see UN, IMF, Bloomberg groups, Monsanto, euro American military and industrial complex that keep hold of western power over this world. A guy who could grow wheat in Ghana grows only chocolate. And another guy in Pakistan who could grow a lot of food is working as a freelancer, all for someone sitting in west.
It's a fire, and it will return to its origin. West will first see raids, then wars, and then slavery of the humans who eat everything, from Lizards to Babies.

I mean, you guys started it. 😁

View attachment 857176

Read more...

----

@Apollon your European borders are killing people. You have blood on your hands.
All these young able-bodied black men could contribute immensely to EU economy and culture.. a win-win for host and guest.

You are nuts.

They were killed by Moroccan police.

Blood is in Morocco state hands.

EU has nothing to do with that.

BTW, It was demonstrations against that slaughter in Spain.

Do you image demonstrations about that in Morocco? It's unthinkable, they dont give a fk.

Pipe it down Gyro boy

As I said on the other thread a lot of these people are Christians. last time I checked the Europeans are Christians too. So what's the issue here?

I support this as a black man

Most migrants in turkey are muslim but turky wants to get rid of them. Wonder why...

I feel zero sympathy with those nor do i feel any impulse to help them in any way.

Actually partial or selective truth is utter lie. You from one side see people from Africa running towards Europe. Shoot them I will say.
However from other side, you will see UN, IMF, Bloomberg groups, Monsanto, euro American military and industrial complex that keep hold of western power over this world. A guy who could grow wheat in Ghana grows only chocolate. And another guy in Pakistan who could grow a lot of food is working as a freelancer, all for someone sitting in west.
It's a fire, and it will return to its origin. West will first see raids, then wars, and then slavery of the humans who eat everything, from Lizards to Babies.

I mean, you guys started it. 😁

No Problem. We have a sea between and high tech to protect the borders. AI drones patrol sea, destroy boats ect. Look how Greece how the migration was stopped there. Brutality works

Most migrants in turkey are muslim but turky wants to get rid of them. Wonder why...

I feel zero sympathy with those nor do i feel any impulse to help them in any way.

No Problem. We have a sea between and high tech to protect the borders. AI drones patrol sea, destroy boats ect. Look how Greece how the migration was stopped there. Brutality works

Develop countries that are sources of immigration would work even better.

But nobody give a fk about that.

All the public money for immigration in developed countries are for help immigrants when they come here and use them as cheap labour force, it's a instigation.

Back
Top Bottom