What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are hindus, just little different form of hindusism. In fact we can say they are original hindus before vedic aryans came. They should be proud of how their kind perserved their religion hinduism in pure form.

Do some research before spewing shit about anything.

Bodo people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bodo
Total population
Regions with significant populations
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India (Assam)1,300,000
Languages
Bodo language
Religion
Bathouism
minority Christianity and others

Related ethnic groups
Bodo-Kachari

So why everytime muslims are the victims?
Ohh maybe it is just coincidence...

Most outsiders as they call them ,are muslims,thats why there is enimmity with bengali speaking outsiders and bodos since early 1960-70's.

In the nellie massacre Bengali irrespective of which religion they are were killed .

Exactly !!

lets wait for the investigation before jumping on to a conclusion of sectarian Killings :pop::pop::pop:
Exactly !!

lets wait for the investigation before jumping on to a conclusion of sectarian Killings :pop::pop::pop:

It's the news title. I've seen it on an Indian site too. Representation matters,we are commenting in context to the title.

These are hindus, just little different form of hindusism. In fact we can say they are original hindus before vedic aryans came. They should be proud of how their kind perserved their religion hinduism in pure form.

Hinduism is not a religion ,Hindu word just denotes geographical location,nothing else .

It's the news title. I've seen it on an Indian site too. Representation matters,we are commenting in context to the title.

So you trust everything that a news title says ?

i expect better from a educated person like you Mohtara-48.

they (NDFB)killed the muslims, probably in retaliation of alleged gang rape and murder of a 17 yr old bodo girl by some illegal migrants few weeks ago.. tension was simmering and everyone(local folks) knew something awful was about to happen
NSFW http://www.bodolandpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/bodo-girl-raped1.jpg
Murder of tribal girl triggers tension - The Hindu

see what i said is coming true. @Durrak

lol...they are illegal immigrants they slip in through the pockets of unguarded borders .....they don't have visa or passport...what will a immigrant officer will do here......
we need more proper fencing and security there....its coming up.....in 2 years most of the border area will be sealed....

Check and balance system works everywhere in the world. If it's pretty much clear that they are illegal immigrants action should be taken long ago. I know how things work in such cases. I didn't say that it was immigration officers fault that Bangladeshis made it up

If some one forgot, religious discussion is banned in PDF :)

So you trust everything that a news title says ?

i expect better from a educated person like you Mohtara-48.

Where did I say that? :undecided: I was referring to your post where you said that we're turning it into sectarian thing.I just said that your own media is trying to do so by giving it such titles.

Check and balance system works everywhere in the world. If it's pretty much clear that they are illegal immigrants action should be taken long ago. I know how things work in such cases. I didn't say that it was immigration officers fault that Bangladeshis made it up
yes it does....and u will soon see them packing their bags......
its nt that easy to send back all the people and to stop them from coming in.....fencing require a lot of money and human effort...and monitoring too....we already has along fence with ur nation ....it too needed to be monitored.....
but steps are been taken late though.....and if govt. will nt take action then people are bound to take action....and this is what happened....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom