What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not hypocrite :ashamed:

BTW are you sure they were illegal immigrant?
And what was the reason behind killings?
I didn't called u hypocrite ......

yes I am ....if u will read the article u will get to know...
Bodo people have frequently clashed with Muslims they say have illegally entered from neighboring Bangladesh and encroached on their ancestral lands near the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan.

Not sure :P

I'll mention you in other threads where your fellow countrymen use inappropriate terms.

Sure, If i am around and agree with you, sure..... :)

I am not hypocrite :ashamed:

BTW are you sure they were illegal immigrant?
And what was the reason behind killings?

As of now there is no confirmation but last year's assam riots indicates about it.

reason for these classes are very simple.

these people are mostly involved in theft cases,murders, smuggling, gang wars, sometimes even rapes. corrupt govt. uses them as vote bank. so people take out their anger in this way.

Well hindutvas laugh at secterian killings in Pakistan, but the fact is hindustan isnt much better.

lol.. in a way yes Indian govt. is responsible ...:lol:...by not having proper guarding and fencing at the border......
no where I said killing is justified..... I just said they need to return to their place...thats all...

Immigrant officers are wasting time on a baby. why don't they take care of more serious issues. :disagree:

This post is not about illegal migrants.
L O L..

As of now there is no confirmation but last year's assam riots indicates about it.

reason for these classes are very simple.

these people are mostly involved in theft cases,murders, smuggling, gang wars, sometimes even rapes. corrupt govt. uses them as vote bank. so people take out their anger in this way.

So lets wait for further investigation reports :pop:

I didn't called u hypocrite ......

yes I am ....if u will read the article u will get to know...

Reading is the toughest job. :fie:

its not a sectarian killing ,bodos are insurgents who want separate bodoland

These are hindus, just little different form of hindusism. In fact we can say they are original hindus before vedic aryans came. They should be proud of how their kind perserved their religion hinduism in pure form.

Immigrant officers are wasting time on a baby. why don't they take care of more serious issues. :disagree:
lol...they are illegal immigrants they slip in through the pockets of unguarded borders .....they don't have visa or passport...what will a immigrant officer will do here......
we need more proper fencing and security there....its coming up.....in 2 years most of the border area will be sealed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom