What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that? :undecided: I was referring to your post where you said that we're turning it into sectarian thing.I just said that your own media is trying to do so by giving it such titles.

News is from ThaNation.pk

i'm not sure if its Indian :tup::tup::tup:

Different books were send to different people ,didn't you heard that zakir naik story :lol:
Name of Muhammads father was abdullah,so allah ji existed in mecca before muhammad saheb :|

Again factually incorrect, but its ok. Butt hurt hindu cant comprend simple things.

News is from ThaNation.pk

i'm not sure if its Indian :tup::tup::tup:

Even I am not sure but I searched it on Google title is same everywhere. I read it on "India Today" or something like that.

Read this hindutvas, you guys are trying to distance from pure hinduism.
lol....u distanced from it a long ago ....didn't u mate.....
and what to read ...they are our people.......

this was TOI's title

i don't see any sectarian word in it.

Seven killed in militant attack in Assam's Kokrajhar district - The Times of India

anyway. i'm done with the discussion so i'll call it a day.

take care.

What title has to do with attack :lol: these F jokers ,you make a 7$ website and Repost that :lol: :lol:

You post "70 killed in karachi due to sectarian attack" (but then they will say its ethnic)

You should also follow bodo way of life to be pure hindu once again.
Okk.....pandit jii....
aur kya kya karna hoga...... puja ke liye....kya kya saman cahiye....list mail kar dena....
aur kya bali bhi deni hogi....kaun se janwar ki...wo bhi bata dena....:lol::lol:
i reallly want to purify myself ...:lol:

You should also follow bodo way of life to be pure hindu once again.

Great, One sect (read ahmadis) want to identify themselves as belonging to a particular religion, but some people will not accept that. On the other hand one tribe (Bodo people) who maintains a unique religion of their own are being lumped into a religion by the same people just because it suits their narrative.
Stop being so pathetic Nuri. Stop trying to prove that muslims are a victim and are being prosecuted. Many times true events happen when muslims are prosecuted for their religion but all those events will not be taken seriously and addressed responsibly because pathetic people like you try to put every news into the same umbrella.

Okk.....pandit jii....
aur kya kya karna hoga...... puja ke liye....kya kya saman cahiye....list mail kar dena....
aur kya bali bhi deni hogi....kaun se janwar ki...wo bhi bata dena....:lol::lol:
i reallly want to purify myself ...:lol:

Just do what bodos do, thats what your ancestors followed. After all you want to be pure hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom