What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "India is no place to enjoy free meal" you didn't condemn the act so what should I understand by your very first post?
they came here to enjoy the economic boom.....and thats like a free meal....
u know BD is over populated nation....so people are migrating from there.......
and india is becoming overpopulate.....we already have trillions of problem...and they are adding another major one.....
they are nt welcome here......

@nair Could you please tell me why you give him negative rating?:ashamed:

Read both the posts.. the one he quoted and the one he posted.. You will get your answer..... By the way he has the option of complaining on that...

Good thing i posted actual news then, instead of downplaying. While you are living in lala land and making excuses for horrible death of 11 Indian muslims in hands of hindus.
lol....
when shias and hindus and christans are killed in ur land....
have u seen any indian keep on repeating the words..."oh sunni muslims killed the shias , hindus and christans.."
and this is no excuse....give me the proof .....they were indian muslims and it was a religious extermination......or don't post BS..
@Durrak look at these comments ..this is what I am referring to.....

lol....
when shias and hindus and christans are killed in ur land....
have u seen any indian keep on repeating the words..."oh sunni muslims killed the shias , hindus and christans.."
and this is no excuse....give me the proof .....they were indian muslims and it was a religious extermination......or don't post BS..
@Durrak look at these comments ..this is what I am referring to.....

What about him? He just referred to your post which i was referring. Isn't it @Nuri Natt:blink:

Actually that what hindus on PDF do, you may not have done that though i doubt it. But 99% of PDF Indians are hindutvas and its quite normal.
shan ... I know u hate hindus ...so I didnot expected any explanation was was just interested in showing how hypocrite u are....
lol...why u doubt ..we had many conversations before.....:lol:

What about him? He just referred to your post which i was referring. Isn't it @Nuri Natt:blink:
okay...no problem....:tup:

Read both the posts.. the one he quoted and the one he posted.. You will get your answer..... By the way he has the option of complaining on that...

I know.

If they are illegal immigrant then who is responsible for it?Indian Government? Whatever you say but killing is not justified.
lol.. in a way yes Indian govt. is responsible ...:lol:...by not having proper guarding and fencing at the border......
no where I said killing is justified..... I just said they need to return to their place...thats all...

shan ... I know u hate hindus ...so I didnot expected any explanation was was just interested in showing how hypocrite u are....
lol...why u doubt ..we had many conversations before.....:lol:

okay...no problem....:tup:

I am not hypocrite :ashamed:

BTW are you sure they were illegal immigrant?
And what was the reason behind killings?

oh my GOD , angel's Hindu can also kill muslims ? :sarcastic:

RIP to poor people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom