What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were Indian muslims who were killed.

So?????? This is pathetic attitude my friend.... I understand when you Say Indian and Pakistan and differentiate between them.... But Indian Muslims & Pakistan Muslims What is the difference between them ( please do not tell me the religious difference)... for me they are human being.... and Poor fellows got killed in a Terrorist attack....

I dono how will you feel when some one says "It is pakistani Muslims"who got killed in a terrorist attack.....

Learn to respect the life.... In death there is no religion, there is no caste, there is no nationality.... It is the family who lost a member....It could be a father, brother, son, mother, daughter and sister...

@ Topic : Very sad incident..... Hope those souls rest in peace... and those terrorist get killed soon....

Have some shame, even if they were illegal bengalis. Though its clear they were Indian muslims.
lol...don't try u earn brownies here ...u ain't getting any.....
illegal BDs need to be send back...its their fault they came in and occupied other lands....now they are reaping what they sowed ...

@Sidak you are wasting your time by reporting

lol....who is racist .... neither I am atheist.....
I am a nationalist Indian......:agree::agree:
Justifying killing and kicking out of the land ...yet you cry crocodile tears when we ask even a small portion of the worlds largest refugee (Afghans in Pakistan) to go home....

So you are Hindu!

Racist Secular Nationalist Hindu taking rights from BDians! :o::o::o::o:

I never see you in similar threads started by Indian hindus on PDF?

Basically another form of hindusism.

Try following me, you may get a rude shock.... By the way I have no idea here who is muslim, Hindu, Christian, jain....... Because that is the last thing i want to know in a person.....

Have some shame you retards. You have no feelings for those who got killed, instead of praying for their souls, you are here playing the victim card.

Illegal bangladeshis need to pack their bags and to return to their place......
India is no place to enjoy free meal......

why u always do that......:cray::cray:
u fun killer...:angry::angry:

Are you in favor of killing them.?

when home minister is busy in taking revenge of an upcoming defeat rather than throwing illegal immigrants out and preventing violence,what can one expect ?

There is not point conversations with these hypocrite Mushirks.
Easy there on the language! Whatever he may be we have no rights to call them anything...the all deciding act would be when we die what if he accepts Kalimah and we cant utter it? Always fear ALLAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom