What's new

23 Muslims killed in sectarian attacks in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we stop posting news about how many hindus kill muslims in India?
I never told u that...but try to call spade a spade.....not banana.....
quote real facts and real stories....not from ur fantasy lands....
Justifying killing and kicking out of the land ...yet you cry crocodile tears when we ask even a small portion of the worlds largest refugee (Afghans in Pakistan) to go home....

So you are Hindu!

Racist Secular Nationalist Hindu taking rights from BDians! :o::o::o::o:
I never shed any tears for afghans in pakistan....... u called them in ur land ...or ur govt. kept them in for their own purpose....
ultimately they have to go..... it was in ur doings in afghanistan that created the situation for their migration......
I never asked pakistanis to keep them.....

yes I am a hindu...and these BDs need to return.....they are nt welcome in our country ....they are nt refugee ..they are illegal migrates...they are here just to enjoy the economy boom and to earn and enjoy free space....
u can call me whatever u want racist secular nationalist or whatever........

So you wont help me :(
Someone did their homework post 45

I never told u that...but try to call spade a spade.....not banana.....
quote real facts and real stories....not from ur fantasy lands....

I never shed any tears for afghans in pakistan....... u called them in ur land ...or ur govt. kept them in for their own purpose....
ultimately they have to go..... it was in ur doings in afghanistan that created the situation for their migration......
I never asked pakistanis to keep them.....

yes I am a hindu...and these BDs need to return.....they are nt welcome in our country ....they are nt refugee ..they are illegal migrates...they are here just to enjoy the economy boom and to earn and enjoy free space....
u can call me whatever u want racist secular nationalist or whatever........
But your country caused BD independence your govt funded them :tup:

When a candidate for CM will make haterd comments about fellow muslims, this is what will happen in response.
Stop Government sponsord Terrorism.

Last edited:
So?????? This is pathetic attitude my friend.... I understand when you Say Indian and Pakistan and differentiate between them.... But Indian Muslims & Pakistan Muslims What is the difference between them ( please do not tell me the religious difference)... for me they are human being.... and Poor fellows got killed in a Terrorist attack....

I dono how will you feel when some one says "It is pakistani Muslims"who got killed in a terrorist attack.....

Learn to respect the life.... In death there is no religion, there is no caste, there is no nationality.... It is the family who lost a member....It could be a father, brother, son, mother, daughter and sister...

@ Topic : Very sad incident..... Hope those souls rest in peace... and those terrorist get killed soon....

Weren't they killed for having different religious belief.?? So why we can not drag religion in it?

no where i said kill them....i said they neeed to return.....

have u seen the comments of ur country men....how do u expect me to reply.......
I am just trying to be competitive mutual and in line ..to them....

and in internet it is called "Conter trolling"

Weren't they killed for having different religious belief.?? So why we can not drag religion in it?

Understand the context and reason for such response......

no where i said kill them....i said they neeed to return.....

have u seen the comments of ur country men....how do u expect me to reply.......
I am just trying to be competitive mutual and in line ..to them....

You said "India is no place to enjoy free meal" you didn't condemn the act so what should I understand by your very first post?

When a candidate for CM will make haterd comments about fellow muslims, this is what will happen i response.
Stop Government sponsord Terrorism.

Its not about hatred.

they are welcome if they come legally. illegal immigrants are not.

though i will say that state govt. is responsible for this mess. corruption is the biggest reason behind it.

they should be deported back to bangladesh peacefully. killing them is not justified by any means.

P.S this particular incident is of Bodo militants.

@Talon I have seen you reporting most of the offensive posts or someone breaks the rules... But havent seen you doing it in this thread.... (if i am allowed to say this)
What rule's broken? I havent actually written much on this thread except with @Dem!god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom