What's new

22 top airforces (based on plane quality and quantity).

Cooperative on what?

Can't tell it in public.

But just understand that he is a little shaky character. You know me, I don't like any bullshit from anyone.

Btw, I'm probably more famous in Arab World than many Arab leaders themselves are. Mashallah though...

Fanboyism of a kid .

i'm pretty sure that in a healthy environment the "estimations" of a member is not given any credit .

as an example this could be my estimations :

1-Russia
2-USA
3-China
4-UK
5-Iran
6-
28-Israel

in any sort , since its my estimation , and i have no credible knowledge whatsoever of foreign Air forces and i'm clearly biased about israel ;

my estimations are false and should be given ZERO credit.

@Manticore @TOPGUN @genmirajborgza786 @sandy_3126
Your actual estimation:

Top 10

1. Iran
8. USA
9.Russia
10. China

in my opinion

1. U.S
2.UK ( strengths in aero space industries)
3.Russia
4. China
5.France ( strengths in aero space industries)
6.India
7.Israel
8.Turkey
9.Germany
10.South Korea
11.Saudi Arabia
12.Sweden
13.UAE
14.japan
15.Pakistan
16.Egypt
17.Jordan
18.Iran
19.Canada/Australia
20. Italy
21.Myanmar/Vietnam

Italy has 202 jets, no AEW&C
Spain has 131 jets, no AEW&C
UAE has 2 AEW&C and 124 jets
Australia has 6 AEW&C, but only 93 jets

Pakistan has 404 jets and 7 AEW&C

Number is nothing.. PAF- 63 f16( +very old13 f16ADF from jordan), 50 jf17( 15 million aircraft).. Don' t count 3rd gen..
total= 126 ( majority f16s are 1980 blk15s but mlu ed, jf17 blk 1capabilities???)

Spain- more than 50 eurofighter+ 86 f18= 136 4.5 gen fighters...more eurofighers coming..

Italy= 86 eurofighter+ 75 tornado..

Australia=24 F/A-18F +71 F-18..

UAE=79 f16+ 68m2k..

These air forces are not behind in other areas also.. But as fighters are the spine, compare that primarily..
Pakistan is far behind in quality compared to these forces..

Number is nothing..
No, numbers are not nothing. See WW2 were Germans were overwhelmed with numbers.

PAF- 63 f16( +very old13 f16ADF from jordan), 50 jf17( 15 million aircraft).. Don' t count 3rd gen..
total= 126 ( majority f16s are 1980 blk15s but mlu ed, jf17 blk 1capabilities???)

Spain- more than 50 eurofighter+ 86 f18= 136 4.5 gen fighters...more eurofighers coming..

Italy= 86 eurofighter+ 75 tornado..
They also lack AEW&C, which mean a lot in air battle.

Personally apart from planes, if individual piloting skills are taken into account, I feel Israel Pilots are at the top, next comes US then UK......If there is a mock dog fight between the Pilots of all countries with the same type of Aircraft and without AEW.AWACS then which country would rank from top to bottom, any idea? @Lil Mathew @500

No, numbers are not nothing. See WW2 were Germans were overwhelmed with numbers.

They also lack AEW&C, which mean a lot in air battle.

Italy and Spain have the maximum aew&c support among these countries.. they are part of the joint project the NATO E-3A Component.. The Component operates seventeen Boeing E-3A AWACS aircraft now.. Simply can cover whole europe.. as france and uk are not part of this program the major investors are these countries.. actually many systems are stationed in the forward bases of these countries not all in NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen.. so they also have that capability..

You're an interesting character.
Question, if this is true, why bother commenting?
He's just pissed off that Iranian airfarce sucks so bad...

With a bunch of almost out of order F14s and ancient F4s, F5s, thats pretty much still in 1960s original configuration it's normal.
Iran didn't invest in her airforce.

though placing saudi arabia and south korea above Turkey is just dumb :D

Last edited:
Italy and Spain have the maximum aew&c support among these countries.. they are part of the joint project the NATO E-3A Component.. The Component operates seventeen Boeing E-3A AWACS aircraft now.. Simply can cover whole europe.. as france and uk are not part of this program the major investors are these countries.. actually many systems are stationed in the forward bases of these countries not all in NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen.. so they also have that capability..
Support is nice, but I am rating the air forces not the support. For instance if Spain decides to fight for Gibraltar, i doubt they will get support. :)

Personally apart from planes, if individual piloting skills are taken into account
Thats too subjective, thats why I am staying away from it.

Personally apart from planes, if individual piloting skills are taken into account, I feel Israel Pilots are at the top, next comes US then UK......If there is a mock dog fight between the Pilots of all countries with the same type of Aircraft and without AEW.AWACS then which country would rank from top to bottom, any idea? @Lil Mathew @500

every countrie's produce best skilled individual pilots apart from training stds.. so we can't conclude which country produce best ones.. just like F1 drivers.. who will win if all got same cars?? but some countries constantly makes good drivers.. because of interest, good selection processes, high standard high quality training etc.. it's saying that european and US training std and quality are better than Asian and latin american..

Support is nice, but I am rating the air forces not the support. For instance if Spain decides to fight for Gibraltar, i doubt they will get support. :)

Thats too subjective, thats why I am staying away from it.

that is only one possible scenario.. you must consider every situaions and reality before ranking.. if italy wins over PAF in a direct conflict anyday in almost every situation means your ranking is wrong..

Back
Top Bottom