What's new

22 killed in US missile strike in N Waziristan

The missile strikes are wrong. There's no 2 ways about it.

If there's actionable intelligence, the intelligence is given to Pakistan's Army.

Under no circumstances would I let an American control the fate of any Pakistani from behind the controls of a drone, when they've slaughtered innocent Iraqi farmers using outright fiction that they were holding weapons in their hands.

If they're worried about the lag in telling Pakistan Army, then they'll just need to coordinate better - if a drone can detect someone, it can track them.

So, no, this wreckless attitude of the Americans is not earning them any favours except for some lick spittle far away from the action.

America must dispel the widespread belief and justified one i must say that america cares nothing for its allies and its supporters. We are being used by USA in the war as their body armor. We take all the damage we suffer the loss and america goes home happy. There is no reason for Pakistan to do more. Infact pushing us will result in us withdrawing. All defence analysis wings even our own is saying the same.

A look at the damages:

Pakistan has suffered a loss of $34 billion in war on terror.

Over 25000 students cannot study because of Taliban’s terrorist activities.

Over 4000 Civilians have been killed in the war on terror.

Over 50000 have either been wounded or have had their loved ones killed by the Taliban.

Over 1500 soldiers of Pakistan have given their lives to secure and save Pakistan.

Over 3800 soldiers have been wounded or maimed in other ways just for Pakistan and its future.

USA does not care about its allies. In the afghan soviet war these same terrorists were mujahideen recieveing every bit of american support.

If there's actionable intelligence, the intelligence is given to Pakistan's Army.

and what will the PA do then! it is not equipped to give the results which the drones are giving. element of surprise and quick knock-out!

BM is not in FATA. he is recuperating in Quetta!

What was that? I cant believe u said that?

Is there any information suggesting this. Last i heard a rumour of his death in waziristan. That was tghe last i heard of him. Also it is'nt easy for him. His pictures are with us and Quetta is not waziristan. His leadership of the mehsud tribe makes it much more sensible for him to stay in there. There is nothing that suggests he is in Quetta. He is the leader of the tehreek e taliban. Basically the amir. Even the swat taliban chief fazlullah and the chief of taliban in mohmand umar khalid r all under his command atleast supposedly... Fazullulah though is burning schools which is not accepted by the larger setup

and what will the PA do then! it is not equipped to give the results which the drones are giving. element of surprise and quick knock-out!

Screw the quick knockout.

I'd rather have only guilty killed.

Not one single innocent is worth a quick knockout.

For me, 50 dead innocent men, women, and children, are not worth the life of one guilty person.

If I let some guilty men get away, nabbed one or two each time perhaps, without killing an innocent person, that is what I would do.

You don't kill innocent people, especially your own.

I think we use f16's but they dont have that same element of surprise and cause collateral damage usually. They dont have that accuracy either. If US knows the location of major terrorists like mehsud they should strike them down. I dont understand why they dont until ofcourse they enjoy Pakistani blood being shed. They want to hurt only the ones who are at peace with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was that? I cant believe u said that?

Is there any information suggesting this. Last i heard a rumour of his death in waziristan. That was tghe last i heard of him. Also it is'nt easy for him. His pictures are with us and Quetta is not waziristan. His leadership of the mehsud tribe makes it much more sensible for him to stay in there. There is nothing that suggests he is in Quetta. He is the leader of the tehreek e taliban. Basically the amir. Even the swat taliban chief fazlullah and the chief of taliban in mohmand umar khalid r all under his command atleast supposedly... Fazullulah though is burning schools which is not accepted by the larger setup

what would you do in his state. kidneys or liver not working, diabetes and god knows what else ails him and daily predator strikes in N/S waziristan. his no.2 knocked-off, his militia in "disarray". he cant survive there however "brave and courageous" u might want to portray him. he is a "weasel" IMO.

I think we use f16's but they dont have that same element of surprise and cause collateral damage usually. They dont have that accuracy either. If US knows the location they should strike them down. I dont understand why they dont until ofcourse they enjoy Pakistani blood being shed.

thanks for defending the drone strategy!

You can't have a war without civilian casulaties, but this is way too much blood shed like roadrunner said you can not risk civilians over a single militant. Plus if US wants to continue these strikes then y not help Pakistan in swat valley or Bajur where the civilians have been evacuated.

thanks for defending the drone strategy!

I am not defending it at all... lets noit twist things...

I am asking the question that why those criminals wanted by us and mass murderers are not being killed. Most of those killed are civilians or pro government elders who are not in anyway wanted by Pakistan. Infact we are trying to do deals with them to isolate the taliban and are useful to us.

The drone attacks should stop. But if the US knows loication of Mehsud then he should be attacked and killed. He is a mass murderer. I was wondering why instead of such a great criminal others who are making deals with the government and are trying to come to our side are attacked.

You can't have a war without civilian casulaties, but this is way too much blood shed like roadrunner said you can not risk civilians over a single militant. Plus if US wants to continue these strikes then y not help Pakistan in swat valley or Bajur where the civilians have been evacuated.

I agree. Civilian casualities cause rage within the people of the regions. How will we isolate the taliban if they continue to massacre pro government elders readying to strike against the TET?

The battle for hearts and minds is the real battle remember.

F*** US F*** Israel F*** NATO F*** B O ,everytime they killed 1 terrorist ,10 innocent people have to pay the bill with their lives, how dare they keep talking about human rights while they keep killling innocent people around the world.

what would you do in his state. kidneys or liver not working, diabetes and god knows what else ails him and daily predator strikes in N/S waziristan. his no.2 knocked-off, his militia in "disarray". he cant survive there however "brave and courageous" u might want to portray him. he is a "weasel" IMO.

Any proof or is it just an opinion? :azn:

There is nothing to suggest he is in Quetta. This is the work of an anti pakistani islam hating US senator constantly doing propaganda that all taliban leaders are in quetta. There is no proof and no information suggesting this.

We are being attacked by not only the Taliban but the US. US does'nt change its policies they will go down as biggest traitors in history. They are using us and we are taking the bullets meant for them. We made the mistake in afghan soviet war and we are making it again. The US does not care about us. These strikes are damaging the war on terror. These brash policies are very dangerous and will isolate USA in the entire muslim world and the governments of these Islamic states which try to bridge this gap will be the victims with terrorists striking at us for supposedly "siding with the west". We cannot afford to pay such a heavy price especially when US displays no consideration at all for us and our views. Our side of the story it seems does not even matter to them. The nuclear deal with india and the siding with India with its old day "Anti ISI warmongering" reveals a bias amongst the american people. In the end we are the victems no one else. The blood that is flowing is of Pakistanis after all. US does not give a damn about it.

F*** US F*** Israel F*** NATO F*** B O ,everytime they killed 1 terrorist ,10 innocent people have to pay the bill with their lives, how dare they keep talking about human rights while they keep killling innocent people around the world.

Chinese muslim eh? I love u guys. I have a chinese muslim friend and he seems to have a real admiration for the relationship between China and Pakistan.

I hope to see better relations between out nations. We have to stand together against US policies. China is a friend that has stood by us everytime. US on the other hand is basically using us like tissue paper. We are of no value to them.

You've allowed the defeated taliban army to retreat into your nation and attack the men, women, and children of afghanistan from your soil.

Those men do so to this day. Every damned day. Anytime you wish to count the bodies of dead afghanis at the hands of men like Nazir, Haqqani, Hekmatyar, Rehman, etc. and compare them to PREDATOR after you've stripped the legit kills there and we'll see.

There's no comparison and the callousness displayed here to that obvious point and the equally CLEAR and OBVIOUS point that it's your nation's intelligence assets that are providing the human intel for PREDATOR is astounding.

You've a real war on your hands and haven't seen anything yet. Nothing. You can fight with all your might, surrender, or stand aside and watch these men intimidate their way to the front steps of your capital.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom