What's new

21st ASEAN Summit in Cambodia (from Nov. 18 to 20)

First, We don't consider Cambodia as a dog of whoever, Cambodia is China's important partner in ASEAN.
Second, Do not ever try to kidnap the other ASEAN countries to be a cat's paw for your own interests.
Third, Your leader behaves like a clown, you should have taught him the diplomatic etiquette before attending such international conferences.

Like i would believe you you people are lairs anything you say have no real value both as individuals and as a group i mean peaceful rise i mean who are are you fooling a peaceful rise? with nukes arsenal that can destroy nations and aircraft carrier in operational and (may i add planing to make more) while having territorial disputes with other countries refusal to talk multilaterally while using strong man tactics with other nations (Japan, India, Vietnam, Philippines, etc) and your telling your peaceful ano ako gago? maniniwala pa ba ako sayo iba sinasabi mo iba ginagawa mo gago ka pala! (your try to saying completely different why doing something different you must be mad! I Was not born yesterday sir!, I think i know what ruse is sir and you must think of us Filipinos less and others (what i kidding of course you people do!) to think you can make us believe this nonsense fairy tale of peaceful rise! Anyway going back Its clear as sunlight you people paid them off what are you trying to do your bidding and you your a fool if you say otherwise B@$% please this a puppet show with you guys as the puppeteers
Other classical epic fail see your doing me a favor sirs of the chinese forum your proving me right in every turn your lame attempts are just adding fuel to my fire so please bring some more and thank you very much for adding justice to my cause.

*Whether you call Cambodia China's dog or not, it doesn't matter. We still see Cambodia's as China's dog, and the world now knows that Cambodia is China's dog.

*Like what Zero_wing said, it's Cambodia's fault. Hun Sen deserves to lose face.
Only your lead stands out and oppose President Hun Sen's statements, which means your country alone are against the agreement of all the other AESAN members.:azn:
BTW, don't you know your country as America's dog for hundreds of years ever since USA kicked the Spaniard out?
A dog accuse the other people as "dog" just because he is the host and read the agreement of all the other AESAN members?
How ridiculous!

Like i would believe you you people are lairs anything you say have no real value both as individuals and as a group i mean peaceful rise i mean who are are you fooling a peaceful rise? with nukes arsenal that can destroy nations and aircraft carrier in operational and (may i add planing to make more) while having territorial disputes with other countries refusal to talk multilaterally while using strong man tactics with other nations (Japan, India, Vietnam, Philippines, etc) and your telling your peaceful ano ako gago? maniniwala pa ba ako sayo iba sinasabi mo iba ginagawa mo gago ka pala! (your try to saying completely different why doing something different you must be mad! I Was not born yesterday sir!, I think i know what ruse is sir and you must think of us Filipinos less and others (what i kidding of course you people do!) to think you can make us believe this nonsense fairy tale of peaceful rise! Anyway going back Its clear as sunlight you people paid them off what are you trying to do your bidding and you your a fool if you say otherwise B@$% please this a puppet show with you guys as the puppeteers
Other classical epic fail see your doing me a favor sirs of the chinese forum your proving me right in every turn your lame attempts are just adding fuel to my fire so please bring some more and thank you very much for adding justice to my cause.

Napoleon used to say this about China: "quand la chine s'éveillera, le monde tremblera" (when China wakes up, the world will shake).

It is China destiny to rule Asia & let us hope the Giant will be merciful on its rule.

Bla Bla Bla, calm down and talk like a man.:D

Napoleon used to say this about China: "quand la chine s'éveillera, le monde tremblera" (when China wakes up, the world will shake).

It is China destiny to rule Asia & let us hope the Giant will be merciful on its rule.

Sorry to burst your dream, but we will never accept China´s supremacy over Vietnam or South East Asia. China as partner: yes, but not China as ruler, and the rest as vassal. If anyone wants to kiss their a..., they can go ahead, we will never do!

qbkncVy.jpg

A general view of the ASEAN Global Dialogue at the 21st Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit, in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 20 November 2012. Cambodia is hosting the 21st Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) and associated summits from 15-20 November 2012. EPA/MAK REMISSA

Sorry to burst your dream, but we will never accept China´s supremacy over Vietnam or South East Asia. China as partner: yes, but not China as ruler, and the rest as vassal. If anyone wants to kiss their a..., they can go ahead, we will never do!
Ruler? Vassal?
Come on, it is 21th century now. Even when all the East Asian countries were vassal of China(Since Ming dynasty to the end of 19th century), China never interfered the internal affairs of those countries, Chinese emperor only gives the recognition of its legitimacy when the new king was enthroned。
We will collaborate with the other friendly Asian countries in every fields, economy,politics,military,even to the cosmic space,
The east Asia as an entirety,will be one of the most powerful,prosperous area in the world.
However, there is not such a sweet thing that you can gain interests from China when some countries are seen as enemy or trouble maker.
This is the universal fact of the international politics。

Only your lead stands out and oppose President Hun Sen's statements, which means your country alone are against the agreement of all the other AESAN members.:azn:

Read Post #46:

Asean Summit: Obama thrust into South China Sea debate
Nov 20, 2012

Excerpt
After a brief lull, Hun Sen recovered and said Aquino’s remarks would be reflected in the record of the meeting. Still, Cambodian and Chinese officials insisted that the agreement stood. Tensions intensified Tuesday when the Philippines was joined by Vietnam and Singapore in objecting to a plan by Cambodia to state in a post-summit statement by the host country that there was indeed such an agreement, Philippine diplomats said.

Asean Summit: Obama thrust into South China Sea debate | Firstpost

BTW, don't you know your country as America's dog for hundreds of years ever since USA kicked the Spaniard out?

Check your facts. Read these:

Philippine–American War

The Philippine–American War, also known as the Philippine War of Independence or the Philippine Insurrection (1899–1902),[12] was an armed conflict between the United States and Filipino revolutionaries.

The conflict arose from the struggle of the First Philippine Republic to gain independence following annexation by the United States.[13][14] The war was part of a series of conflicts in the Philippine struggle for independence, preceded by the Philippine Revolution and the Spanish–American War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War

Philippines Orders U.S. to Leave Strategic Navy Base at Subic Bay
By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: December 28, 1991

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/28/w...-base-at-subic-bay.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

A dog accuse the other people as "dog" just because he is the host and read the agreement of all the other AESAN members?
How ridiculous!

Do you know the meaning of "ALL??" Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore objected.

Bla Bla Bla, calm down and talk like a man.:D

Then learn to be a civilized people then lets talk fancy :welcome: :woot:

this just more bull $#%^ come on Nazi Germany and the USSR use to talk like this please learn history if this true then being civilized means nothing to anyone and sir were do you live in the 19th and early 20th century?

How ridiculous!

really how about Japan, India and the rest please stop watch CCTV and your pro chinese news or is it like north korea no other channels but that its nothing but rubbish news propaganda with better HD i remember one the time one stupid news caster said that Philippines itself was a part of china and you calling my post a ridiculous? no apology then and not even one and noot even to day and that's just one i got a million on Youtube. I told you guys the more you post this things and block my post the more my value to my convictions and points so again thank you very much your post.

then take note of this and point in your @$$ according to the great Dr Jose Rizal:

“There are no tyrants if there are no slaves”

The tyranny of some is possible only through the cowardice of others.

“It is not the criminals who arouse the hatred of others, but the men who are honest.”
― José Rizal, Noli Me Tangere (Touch Me Not)

Genius has no country. It blossoms everywhere. Genius is like the light, the air. It is the heritage of all.

The world laughs at another man's pain.

This is for me and my fellow ASEAN Defenders

“Your enemies hate you more than they hate your ideas. Should you want a project to be undone propose it. Even if it were as useful as a bishop's mire it would be rejected. Once you are defeated let the humblest-looking among you sponsor it and your enemies to humble you will approve it.” José Rizal, Noli Me Tangere (Touch Me Not)

Its easy to quote someone from the pagese of history but live by them is its own different battlefield and its own victory if you gets its true meaning after all words are also Army of ones soul. (Zero Wing Original)

So your point meaning? Napoleon has no battles to pick here why drag one person memory here? why not get someone closer to home just like i did? why no wise men china besides Mao? (if you can call killing millions of your own a wish idea) and i dont even need to go to Europe and i though we colonial people are so western centric! please! again and man i am loving this Epic fail for you people again that's like already 30 epic wins here already man i lose count like it really matters to you a guess your just to never mind you never understand anyway so just thank you again for helping getting my point across to forum and please give me more this fun making you people do all the work for me thank you again my chinese enemies for giving me all the ammo i need.:toast_sign::woot:

This is evening here. Still i say Good morning to you!! you should wake up from the dream!!

then take note of this and point in your @$$ according to the great Dr Jose Rizal:

“There are no tyrants if there are no slaves”

The tyranny of some is possible only through the cowardice of others.

“It is not the criminals who arouse the hatred of others, but the men who are honest.”
― José Rizal, Noli Me Tangere (Touch Me Not)

Genius has no country. It blossoms everywhere. Genius is like the light, the air. It is the heritage of all.

The world laughs at another man's pain.

This is for me and my fellow ASEAN Defenders

“Your enemies hate you more than they hate your ideas. Should you want a project to be undone propose it. Even if it were as useful as a bishop's mire it would be rejected. Once you are defeated let the humblest-looking among you sponsor it and your enemies to humble you will approve it.” José Rizal, Noli Me Tangere (Touch Me Not)

Its easy to quote someone from the pagese of history but live by them is its own different battlefield and its own victory if you gets its true meaning after all words are also Army of ones soul. (Zero Wing Original)

So your point meaning? Napoleon has no battles to pick here why drag one person memory here? why not get someone closer to home just like i did? why no wise men china besides Mao? (if you can call killing millions of your own a wish idea) and i dont even need to go to Europe and i though we colonial people are so western centric! please! again and man i am loving this Epic fail for you people again that's like already 30 epic wins here already man i lose count like it really matters to you a guess your just to never mind you never understand anyway so just thank you again for helping getting my point across to forum and please give me more this fun making you people do all the work for me thank you again my chinese enemies for giving me all the ammo i need.:toast_sign::woot:

Okay... Who the hell is Rizal?

Me is no Chinamen me is Indonesian see the Flag right below my username.
Don't Call yourself ASEAN defender if your idea of ASEAN is to drag the rest of the country to settle your dispute. China rise to power is inevitable the sooner you accept the reality of the situation the better

This is evening here. Still i say Good morning to you!! you should wake up from the dream!!

oh no this is reality unfortunately. Good thing is India rise is also inevitable. Maybe your country can serve as another power to balance the region

Okay... Who the hell is Rizal?

Me is no Chinamen me is Indonesian see the Flag right below my username.
Don't Call yourself ASEAN defender if your idea of ASEAN is to drag the rest of the country to settle your dispute. China rise to power is inevitable the sooner you accept the reality of the situation the better

WELL I AM and what did i do to you? you have a computer check it out

Back
Top Bottom