What's new

2023 Turkish election

Dear GayREEK... aka Fellow Gayreek Homosexual Fellow..

Are you unfamiliar with the fact that even overseas Turks can vote for Turkish elections at the embassy?

Its a REVOLUTION time my Turkish brethren

All my wolves, begin to howl
Wake me up, the time is now
Oh, can you hear the drumming?
Oh, there's a revolution coming

Of course you can vote. But you're just a troll account! A Sultanate lover from Australia 😂

Of course you can vote. But you're just a troll account! A Sultanate lover from Australia 😂

I am an AUTONOMOUS Soldier... while you're a flippin homosexual that gives fellatio to your seniors.. Don't be so bitter dear GayREEK :dance3:

And you're an AGENT PROVOCATEUR... by calling me a troll, thinking you might not get slapped back for reffering to people by unwanted names.
Umm...but you are a troll. Almost all of your posts are not serious.

But i personally prefer Kilicdaroglu wins the elections, he can change the internal policies of Turkey and calm Turkish society down. Erdo is a showman rather than a religious figure. He has been using religious/racial cards to introduce his own followers with new methods of double crossing. Erdo with his hypocrisy leaves the region in turmoil, and makes the Islamic world convulsive. At least we know that Kilicdar is a secular figure with no masks. An honest person at the very least.

Not talking about Erdogan but this is a big issue with politicians who use Islam in politics, they make Islamic slogans, Islamic promises, but when economy is in shambles they blame others. In another words they use Islamic slogans as a political tool, they are lying by hiding behind Islam, but in reality are incompetent and corrupt politicians. The same way seculars talk about freedom speech, being free etc, but then indoctrine the youth with western ideas, billions are pumped, use media to brainwash people and then claim they are free.

We all should be careful, support whoever you want but don't fall for their fake slogans and promises.

Felicity Party has become a sell-out as they've joined the opposition coalition and declared Kilichdaro'lu as a Mujahit!! The New welfare party, chaired by Fatih Erbakan, has joined the ruling coalition...

Felicity Party must have differences with AK Party for it to join the opposition, possibly when the parties split due to the differences between the old guard and new guard. Hopefully New Welfare Party and Felicity Party will merge, a new powerful Erbakan political party is needed, they can then make alliance with AKP and bring more reforms.

Last edited:
Remanence of the results already happening:

Not sure if these kinds of scuffles happen here and there regularly or “secular” people are feeling embolden due to the election and the thought Ergodan may lose the election?

@Hakikat ve Hikmet

What does Turkish society expect to happen if Erdogan loses the election? Reinstating Bans on religious garb?

If the opposition win, we know they want to “turn towards the west”, but what is their policy towards the region, especially Syrian Refugees? Pakistan? BRI?

Btw, a lot more coverage about this election in various western media sources then from other regions, except Al Jazeera’s who reporter was harassed for reporting on the elections in Arabic. Anti-Arab Xenophobia?

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1684085115229.jpg
FB_IMG_1684085126004.jpg

Watch it though:

TRT and Anadolu are pro-Erdogan agencies.

Other agencies have different numbers.

It was the update as of 8:08 PM local time. The more recent update showing the opposition are making gains.

No need to show this or that forecast

Just wait patiently

Back
Top Bottom