What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

her style is normal only savages think she style her appearance in a way that attracts more attention

yeah doesn't matter

Ur all making Syrians the scapegoats here for all problems, meanwhile organized crime and its links with PKK (drug shipping routes) are ignored by your own gov as it makes money

yeah doesn't matter
it does matter when you and all of your kind think with their underbelly your brain is between you legs
what the way turkish girl dress make you horny ?? cant control yourself if they dont wear black chador and burqa ?? ?? what kind if savage culture you arabs have ?? why don't you receive your arab brothers we dont want them in turkey

it does matter when you and all of your kind think with their underbelly your brain is between you legs
what the way turkish girl dress make you horny ?? cant control yourself if they dont wear black chador and burqa ?? ?? what kind if savage culture you arabs have ?? why don't you receive your arab brothers we dont want them in turkey

I'm saying every male will look at a woman when dressed in a certain way, it's nature.

The guy harassing them is a common thing in the world, not just Syrians do it. I didn't say it's ok I said there are other issues far bigger and this thread has turned into using them as a scapegoat to blame them for all of it

I'm saying every male will look at a woman when dressed in a certain way, it's nature.

The guy harassing them is a common thing in the world, not just Syrians do it. I didn't say it's ok I said there are other issues far bigger and this thread has turned into using them as a scapegoat to blame them for all of it
maybe in arab society from all of your recent comment i get even u practice this behavior too
arabs in europe
1200 rape in 1 night
last video german girl gangrape by arabs

Last edited:
arabs in their own country
in this video 1 girl gange raped in middle of 100k man and yet no one interfere seems rape is a rich part of arab culture

this thread has turned into using them as a scapegoat to blame them for all of it
blaming rape on ourselves ?? take close look at your kinsmen behavior around the world you you trying justfing your kinsmen action by normalizing rape but you bring yourself to the same level as they are

maybe in arab society from all of your recent comment i get even u practice this behavior too
arabs in europe
1200 rape in 1 night

The 2014-2015 refugee wave from Syria were mostly young males, not so well educated either. What's to be expected? They consider it a party and differ from the 90's refugee waves.

Sex (including rape) is a very taboo topic in the Arab and Muslim world, it's not ignored or accepted by society so nice try there. Trying too hard to look different in front of the white man's eyes? Do me a favor and go join some leftist nude march in Germany with some liberal girls who get knocked up on friday night.

Go talk to some European, tell them you're Turkmenistani (they don't even know shit about that country) and how you are so superior to Arabs. Either you look half Chinese are they really don't give a **** about how you think you differ. Join the Persians in the west who think they're better and still get rejected by the white locals.

Also this word 'rape' is going to get many men in the west jailed under false pretenses with the current movements '#MeToo', if you don't live in the west you have no idea. Syrians cause a problem in Turkey? take care of them and quit crying, beat them up if needed and stfu.

Last edited:
The 2014-2015 refugee wave from Syria were mostly young males, not so well educated either. What's to be expected
WWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF you really said that ???
what you mean by "whats to be expected" ???????? are you tying to normalizing rape ???? are you blind to what you are saying or im no longer talking to an other human ???

Sex (including rape) is a very taboo topic in the Arab
yes thats why when you go out of your sh!thole to the open society you cant control yourself

Sex (including rape) is a very taboo topic in the Arab and Muslim world, it's not ignored or accepted by society so nice try there. Trying too hard to look different in front of the white man's eyes? Do me a favor and go join some leftist nude march in Germany with some liberal girls who get knocked up on friday night.

Go talk to some European, tell them you're Turkmenistani (they don't even know shit about that country) and how you are so superior to Arabs. Either you look half Chinese are they really don't give a **** about how you think you differ. Join the Persians in the west who think they're better and still get rejected by the white locals.
what is this are you trying to go off topic ?? ??
here in this video you see what your kinsmen doing and said yeah her style attract more bla bla
i show you what your people doing in 3 different places Europe turkey and in their own fuking country
and you come back at me with what ??? "What's to be expected" "the white man's eyes" are you fucking serous ???? do you have any other explanation why everywhere arabs go they rape ?? just this two ??
sharia law exist for Arabs for a reason without it your society will collapse

WWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF you really said that ???
what you mean by "whats to be expected" ???????? are you tying to normalizing rape ???? are you blind to what you are saying or im no longer talking to an other human ???

yes thats why when you go out of your sh!thole to the open society you cant control yourself

what is this are you trying to go off topic ?? ??
here in this video you see what your kinsmen doing and said yeah her style attract more bla bla
i show you what your people doing in 3 different places Europe turkey and in their own fuking country
and you come back at me with what ??? "What's to be expected" "the white man's eyes" are you fucking serous ???? do you have any other explanation why everywhere arabs go they rape ?? just this two ??
sharia law exist for Arabs for a reason without it your society will collapse

I didn't say normal, I said it's expected.

There are Turks who rape, what are you trying to say that all us Arabs are rapists? No Sharia law in nearly all Arab states and there's no women being raped. Your video picks up a couple of people and you want to say we're all rapists. It's like how a hilbilly says all Muslims are terrorists, in that case the world would've been blown up. Of course you jump on the same train, meanwhile you're from which part of the world?

You're the same shit, enjoy.

Sexual harassment, let's see

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17535323https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17535323

yeah open up the can of sexual harassment, the feminists in Istanbul will love it as well they'll jump on the train, if there are problems with Syrians misbehaving tell your police to do their work well. Don't become a feminazi talking about rape all day

Syrians cause a problem in Turkey? take care of them and quit crying, beat them up if needed and stfu.
do you realize the more you write the more you show yourself what a barbarian you are ?? ?? how about respect the law ?? ?? how about dont rape and live like a human being ?? how about seeing women another human being ?? why you cant do this ??? and you know what like i said before arabs dont just behave in turkey like this they do this in Europe they do this in their own fuking country

ofc for the savage people there should be a barbarian law thats why you have sharia and we have ataturk's secular law thats why you have /need execution and we dont

your sick society have a problem and instead of acknowledging the problem you saying what ?? it was her fault ?? her style attract more ???? you cant even see the root of the problem maybe in iraq its normal to rape or harass girls with different style here its not

do you realize the more you write the more you show yourself what a barbarian you are ?? ?? how about respect the law ?? ?? how about dont rape and live like a human being ?? how about seeing women another human being ?? why you cant do this ??? and you know what like i said before arabs dont just behave in turkey like this they do this in Europe they do this in their own fuking country

ofc for the savage people there should be a barbarian law thats why you have sharia and we have ataturk's secular law thats why you have /need execution and we dont

your sick society have a problem and instead of acknowledging the problem you saying what ?? it was her fault ?? her style attract more ???? you cant even see the root of the problem maybe in iraq its normal to rape or harass girls with different style here its not

I was born in Europe, don't really represent Iraqis culturally

There is a problem, but you have another problem with your own identity which you try to tackle by attacking Arabs

There are Turks who rape,
yes rape happen to any society it happens in US turkey or Europe but remember turks or any other nationality NEVER rape 1200 in one night or gang rape the way Arabs did in Egypt
take a close look at this 2 video

There is a problem,
ohh it took half an hour to acknowledging it ?? what ?? her style no longer attracting ???

but you have another problem with your own identity which you try to tackle by attacking Arabs
you have no answer for the sick comment you left under this video and i call it up to you and you are desperately drying to go off topic you are pathetic

you want to say we're all rapists

your people rape more that any other nationality its in alarming level and people like you learn to blame the victim instead of stopping the savagery

now STFU

Edite : yeah go back edit your comment change your words to hide your identity , a savage barbarian who can only live in close society

Last edited:
yes rape happen to any society it happens in US turkey or Europe but remember turks or any other nationality NEVER rape 1200 in one night or gang rape the way Arabs did in Egypt
take a close look at this 2 video

ohh it took half an hour to acknowledging it ?? what ?? her style no longer attracting ???

you have no answer for the sick comment you left under this video and i call it up to you and you are desperately drying to go off topic you are pathetic

your people rape more that any other nationality its in alarming level and people like you learn to blame the victim instead of stopping the savagery

now STFU

Edite : yeah go back edit your comment change your words to hide your identity , a savage barbarian who can only live in close society

Thought Indians were always being bashed for being rapists?

Quit assuming like you know me or anything, you probably have never been inside an Arab country. Also you're speaking as if you're from Sweden, meawhile you're from where? Turkey or Turkmenistan and speaking about savagery because. **** off already, jumping on me like some monkey.

Plenty of girls in their 20's without hijab walking around in Baghdad including my cousin, no one gives a **** and no raping. Ooooooh arabs are savages, lol go join some Jews with an anti-Arab march or wait maybe some Kurds instead.

''
Türkiye’ye kaçak girişlerde en çok kullanılan yollardan birisi İran'dan Türkiye'ye arasındaki dağlık bölge. Kışın sert iklim koşulları yüzünden daha az tercih edilen yolda havaların ısınması ile birlikte göçmen trafiği artıyor.

Genelde Afganistanlı ve Pakistanlı göçmenlerin kullandığı yolda bu yıl, Bangladeşli göçmenlere de sık sık rastlanıyor.

Yollarda gizlenmeden yürüyorlar

Doğubeyazıt'ta adının yazılmasını istemeyen 35 yaşındaki internet kafe işletmecisi, eskiden gizlice seyahet eden göçmenlerin, artık saklanma gereği olmadan ydolculuk yaptığını anlattı:
''
The source: https://www.independentturkish.com/node/55081/haber/e-80-göçmen-karayolu-oldu-saklanmadan-yürüyerek-geliyorlar

After Pakistanis, Afghans, Persians, Iraqis etc... Now, Bangladesh people have started to illegally cross the border in the same route with those, and eyewithness says they do not even hide, and walk in daylight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom