What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Unfortunately, The AKP and Erdoğan keep ignoring the sociology and culture that make the difference between Turkey and Middle East countries or the rest of the Muslim geography.

Such news will keep poping up especially the summer time in streets till the point no one would like to see...

In the city of Sakarya, Syrian group are attacking and swearing Turks.

A Syrian was taken away from the beach in Bodrum District by the Gendarme, but he came back by swimming and taking shower naked...

Another incident... A Syrian kidnapped a disabled women and raped her, the relatives of the women found and beat him up.

This is brother of akpeans. Wait a second now I get it. This is the answer of why akpeans are rapists. They have common behaviors. So this is their tradition. They like to rape disabled women, girls and even boys. Especially in Mosques and congregation houses.

This is brother of akpeans. Wait a second now I get it. This is the answer of why akpeans are rapists. They have common behaviors. So this is their tradition. They like to rape disabled women, girls and even boys. Especially in Mosques and congregation houses.

Man what a bullshit what a nonsense.. Only a filthy brain would come to such conclusions.. And I remember a woman raping and mistreating the children of her husband putting sticks into the back of little children which sister is she than? Wich chpli secularism is that? Or every second wife is like that? So now we are gonna begin talking about others second wife? Or come to idiotic conclusions?

Some ppl are shit and others not treat the shit like shit but don't judge the innocent...

Where are your daily TV incidents of our saints robbing each other killing each other with guns with knifes or with their hands daily filth can be seen on TV and it exists everywhere.. So many violence

Still this is no protection for the filth the naked guy should have get a treatment that would disable him swimming or getting his cloth off again for the next week

Man what a bullshit what a nonsense.. Only a filthy brain would come to such conclusions.. And I remember a woman raping and mistreating the children of her husband putting sticks into the back of little children which sister is she than? Wich chpli secularism is that? Or every second wife is like that? So now we are gonna begin talking about others second wife? Or come to idiotic conclusions?

Some ppl are shit and others not treat the shit like shit but don't judge the innocent...

Where are your daily TV incidents of our saints robbing each other killing each other with guns with knifes or with their hands daily filth can be seen on TV and it exists everywhere.. So many violence

Still this is no protection for the filth the naked guy should have get a treatment that would disable him swimming or getting his cloth off again for the next week
Well what the hack are you talking about I didn't understand but which part of it you were object?
Part of Akpeans are rapists? Or part of raping in Mosques and congregation houses?
I am not judging the innocents but what I say is the truth and the truth hurts mate. And we see it on you...

Well what the hack are you talking about I didn't understand but which part of it you were object?
Part of Akpeans are rapists? Or part of raping in Mosques and congregation houses?
I am not judging the innocents but what I say is the truth and the truth hurts mate. And we see it on you...
You see nothing..

You are just acting as if every Syrian is equal and you are such blinded and do the same with AKP

Our ppl are generally like this self-righteous and and stubborn if they are not ultra akapians than they are ultrapkkian or chpian or leftian or rightian or whateverian where is the middle? Where is the critic thinking one?

If ppl want the Syrians out than say it but don't act like this.. Ppl make fools out of themselves protecting their ideology their leader, let it be erdogan or someone else

You see nothing..

You are just acting as if every Syrian is equal and you are such blinded and do the same with AKP

Our ppl are generally like this self-righteous and and stubborn if they are not ultra akapians than they are ultrapkkian or chpian or leftian or rightian or whateverian where is the middle? Where is the critic thinking one?

If ppl want the Syrians out than say it but don't act like this.. Ppl make fools out of themselves protecting their ideology their leader, let it be erdogan or someone else
Ok good for you but still what I say is our reality either you like or dislike.
Raping camping has been going on for a decade in Mosques and congregation houses under protection of akp and akpeans.
So if you are object it, say it or stop your bs. My point is very obvious. So nobody buys your drama here...

Last edited:
In istanbul 4 syrian animals have raped a little girl then locals have been protesting and clashing with policemen.
This Syrian terror getting worse and worse day by day. But our traitorous government akp and tayyip act like blind.

Whats he saying?

His nephew is sexually assaulted by a Syrian animal and he protest it.

He says that if he kills that animal our government considers him as a human and will prison him then his life will be fcked. If he let's the justice does it's job then he will be deported and will come back Turkey like he didn't do anything and walk among us freely again.

This is what's been going on in Turkey for a long while. Syrian terrorism got worst and our government still protects those animals.

3 Afghans raped 14 year old boy in the city of Konya/Turkey, filmed it for blackmailing the kid not to tell anyone.

''
Konya’da iğrenç olay! 3 Afgan gözaltına alındı

Konya'da, Afganistan uyruklu Kamaloddın A. (25), Mansour K. (23) ve Müşteva M. (22), vatandaşları M.A.N. (14) adlı erkek çocuğuna, bıçak zoruyla evlerine götürüp, cinsel istismarda bulunduğu gerekçesiyle gözaltına alındı. Şüphelilerin, bu anlarda cep telefonu kamerasıyla görüntü çekip, şikayette bulunmaması için M.A.N.'ye şantaj yaptığı belirtildi.

afgan-konya-2-dha.jpg

''
The source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2019/gunde...igrenc-olay-3-afgan-gozaltina-alindi-5218392/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom