What's new

2017 statistics of the 10 biggest illegal immigrant groups in Turkey.

Situation looks very bad, I wish Turkey the best in ridding themselves of such filth.

I'm saying every male will look at a woman when dressed in a certain way, it's nature.

The guy harassing them is a common thing in the world, not just Syrians do it. I didn't say it's ok I said there are other issues far bigger and this thread has turned into using them as a scapegoat to blame them for all of it

What are you talking about man? This is not normal at all. If this would happen in Iran, they would beat him so bad he most likely would have died. I’m not joking at all. They let him get away easy.

Look at all the sjws on twitter critising Turkey.

If these sjws care so much please take some refugees into your house its easy to quote the bible or the Quran.

They are all very supportive on words but... :D

Turkey has taken enough where are the other countries especially my country Australia. Refugee crisis is a global problem but you dont have countries working together instead making a few countries take the millions of people while they sit back and enjoy the show.

A lot of these sjws come from rich countries that barely got any refugees in the millions and are blabbering on twitter. As if being a refugee is something to be proud about.

Being a state of victimhood is something that people are praising nowadays.

Within seconds, reverse gear and 180° u-turn.

PresentWellmadeAurochs-small.gif

What are you talking about man? This is not normal at all. If this would happen in Iran, they would beat him so bad he most likely would have died. I’m not joking at all. They let him get away easy.

Point is that donkey is bashing Arabs all day and thinks he's superior, tries to push the image that Arabs are raping left and right. This world has many people of which most are trash, including in Turkey that is. As soon as I stepped out in Taksim square a taxi driver had to misbehave like a little rat, you don't see me bashing Turks for that endlessly like he is.

Keep on absorbing the trash of the Middle East and Africa...

Well no country is perfect

But the current government is very stupid on migration issue

1) they took in more people than they can actually help
2) they are not deporting the excess
3) Turks are paying the price , socially, mentally and not to mention the rising tension ( migration within a boundary actually benefits an economy on long term so I won't mention it as a downside )
4) right now the government has zero plans for immigrants and are too busy/ focused on FETO and PKK not foreseeing the next big problem

Indeed immigration is erdogan's second biggest mistake
Are you Jordanian or Turkish?

So now systematicly deport the refugees. To Assad and to the Safezone.

Well judgind by erdogan’s comments we can expect successful refugee export to our dear european customers in 2020 summer(probably starting in mid/late May)
Who says that turkish economy can’t export high-end “products”? hahahahah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom