What's new

2014- Modi isn't Sweeping afterall

Relax, i dont know who rahul is, judging by opinion of indians here, he sounds like zardari of india, i like
images

Exactly :kiss3:

Actually I think Indians are being a tad unfair to him- including me who calls him an @$$hole. What's his fault? He didn't become a PM when it was handed over him on a platter, he didn't become minister, spent 10+ years going to villages and hard on ground election work. We make fun of him because every other month he spends a few days, eats food with poor people and lives with him- something that none of us internet warriors have ever done. His flaw is that he is a Gandhi scion, and people don't want to see a gandhi scion at the helm so we ignore any good that he does to remain critical.

BJP ditched their 15 year old ally for Modi, either they are too stupid.. or onto something that nobody really expect...

BJP need to inspire local talents whom common people can relate as "development" and "hope" per panchayats level. And wait for 5 years and we can see positive results.

Let's see how much of this comes true.

But one thing is there; country is growing fed up of secular terror in economy and personal lives of people.

This will change...

Where is this report now?
Its 34% for modi

PS sorry for bumping old thread, couldn't resist to see how many will be butthurt now. :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom