What's new

2014- Modi isn't Sweeping afterall

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
For all the keyboard warriors chanting Modi, Modi- Here it is- NDA lead is not significant and Congress has always done well to manage with 'others'. NDA nowhere close to 272 even with Modi. A good 100 seats short. This is today. With the congress beginning to move on 'others' (mulayam, mayawati etc.) remains to be seen how the final strategy pans out. With JDU walking out, Modi has only fractured NDA's chances.

And surprise- surprise:

The Election Tracker survey reveals that Modi with 19 per cent (only :lol:) of the votes is ahead in the prime minister's race followed by Rahul Gandhi with 12 per cent,
I NEVER thought an @$$hole like RG will get even one percent- he's actually gone up from 6 to 12

Rahul Gandhi (!) is actually NOT far behind Modi as PM candidate. Not the kind of washout people expect him to be

In the race between Modi and Rahul, the former is ahead with 33 per cent votes compared to 31 per cent for the Congress leader. Modi is more popular than Rahul in North India (37 per cent vs 29 per cent), Central India (41 per cent vs 33 per cent), West India (43 per cent vs 33 per cent) and East India (34 per cent vs 30 per cent).

RG BEATS Modi in the South:

But Rahul with 37 per cent leads Modi, who has 17 per cent of the votes, in South India.
:omghaha::rofl:
Poll tracker: NDA to win 172-180 seats, UPA 149-157, others 147-155

As I said previously, MODI is a controversial candidate who will end up costing BJP tremendously. By fielding such a controversial Candidate, BJP has gone in a SELF-DESTRUCT MODE.

I wonder, how many times these simulated pole results tread in sync with the actual result?

Maybe we should trust the judgement of 7 loud forumers instead? In general Hindu is VERY reliable (not like Toilet paper). Besides the only supporters of Modi are on social media- criticism against congress is that tehy moved late and BJP moved much early on Social Media. The Modi Mania being a phenomenon only of a handful of elite is clearly seen. Congress has gone for where the votes really are.
@starwars , @Tshering22 @Marxist ....boys time for you to let go of your pot and smell the coffee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lone congress warrior is back again. hope rahul & sonia notice your untiring, unshakable loyalty and reward you with job security bill. but hey, dont jump the gun yet. wait till 2014 !

lone congress warrior is back again. hope rahul & sonia notice your untiring, unshakable loyalty and reward you with job security bill. but hey, dont jump the gun yet. wait till 2014 !

I've seen this before. Right wing jokers live from election to election. Wait till 2004! Wait till 2009! Wait till 2014!And it's always the same story. Your 'beacon' of hope barely has a 19% approval as PM, lost even to RAHUL GANDHI (talking of being HUMILIATED :rofl: ) in the south and he[/B is your leader? When JDU walked out with 30 MPs all that you did was ****** about Nitish and throw muck at him- now look at it- a full 100 MPs Short! If only BJP had not projected Modi, it would be 70. And with congress finalizing a 'special package' for Bihar, you bet they're getting those MPs! They're gonna get the support of both Mulayam and Mayawati in UP- that's how BJP is gonna lose there- that's how congress is gonna win in 2014.

Good, Congress might have gone to where the vote is. But i don't want my Tax money to give free food to the unworthy or building college infrastructure for the caste reserved. While the national highway in front of my house in in tethers, kids starving for foods and highly educated general candidates going from door to door for even menial jobs.

Oh well, Swiss bank seems the only way forward to me. And i can legally do it, utilizing loopholes in our RBI policies. :D

Good, Congress might have gone to where the vote is. But i don't want my Tax money to give free food to the unworthy or building college infrastructure for the caste reserved. While the national highway in front of my house in in tethers, kids starving for foods and highly educated general candidates going from door to door for even menial jobs.

Oh well, Swiss bank seems the only way forward to me. And i can legally do it, utilizing loopholes in our RBI policies. :D

Well I'm happy you found a solution to your problems then...

oh look... we already have the results. no need for elections now... time to celebrate congressis...:lol:

In 2004 it was Vajpayee and people didn't wanted him again....in 2009 it was Aadvani he was popular in BJP but not in India.....In 2014 it is Modi he may not be very popular in NDA but he surely is popular in India....

As I said previously, MODI is a controversial candidate who will end up costing BJP tremendously. By fielding such a controversial Candidate, BJP has gone in a SELF-DESTRUCT MODE.

BJP ditched their 15 year old ally for Modi, either they are too stupid.. or onto something that nobody really expect...

Back
Top Bottom