What's new

2014- Modi isn't Sweeping afterall

Thats what exactly i said...but Congress has chance 4 seats provided their candidates are : 1. Biju, 2. Saritha, 3. Shalu, 4.Pc George :P
I Think LDF will win 16 to 18 seats from Kerala..........................If Sarita & Shalu are Congress Candidate i may change my Loyalty..............Like @Marxist (from Leftist to BJP supporter) i will become a Congressi...................:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
People please don't jump the gun. Look at IBTL opinion poll.
modi-table-03.png

1) Modi is popularity increased from 2% in 2009 to 19% in 2013 that increase shows there a Wave and diffrence between modi and Rahul is 7%

2) Number of seats in Hindi belt is higher than south ,Your party is negligible in TN ,losing ground in Andhra and Kerala ,Karnatka is the last straw for your party in south

1) 19% is not a 'wave', come talk to me when your 45. Your 'wave is't making any significant changes to your Nos. isn't it? The rest 80% haven't approved you. and your 'wave' hasn't even pushed you beyond 200
2) Number of seats in Hindi belt is higher than south- and most in biggest state will go to Mayawati & Mulayam NOT BJP or Congress. Both are against Modi.
3) AP- Congress is power, might even go for Telangana, Karnataka- Congress will really sweep, Kerala- will do decently but no seats for BJP

not silly thing ....Saritha and Shalu destroyed congress leaders and parties image ,many congress leaders accepted it

Again, stop being silly...

I Think LDF will win 16 to 18 seats from Kerala..........................If Sarita & Shalu are Congress Candidate i may change my Loyalty..............Like @Marxist (from Leftist to BJP supporter) i will become a Congressi...................:cheesy:

Look like LDF would repeat the performance of 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
1) 19% is not a 'wave', come talk to me when your 45. Your 'wave is't making any significant changes to your Nos. isn't it? The rest 80% haven't approved you. and your 'wave' hasn't even pushed you beyond 200
2) Number of seats in Hindi belt is higher than south- and most in biggest state will go to Mayawati & Mulayam NOT BJP or Congress. Both are against Modi.
3) AP- Congress is power, might even go for Telangana, Karnataka- Congress will really sweep, Kerala- will do decently but no seats for BJP

Look at IBTL opinion poll. your heart will burn for sure. http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/267159-storm-narendra-modi-coming-ibtl-opinion-poll-2013-a.html#post4568050

Let me tell you one thing. If congress goes for telangana. TRS will hold the key. If TRS goes with BJP TRS_BJP combine will win 12-14 out of 17.

The more you post crap against Modi, the more popular he becomes and finally attains what he deserves.

Pappu is non existing for Indians.

So the OP can join Sonia G in crying. She must be sad as Army killed 3 terrorists yesterday.

Rahul for PM! :yahoo:

Don't float such dangerous ideas...yesterday for the first time I heard Rajdeep Sardesai asking the impossible- could it actually be time for Congress to declare RG a PM? Nos. seem to indicate that...:undecided: :close_tema:

He is not being silly... Infact he is being realistic...... You have no idea what kind of damage Saritha and shalu has done to congress..... Image of Oomman chandi before saritha was really good and people had high regards and openion towards him as a Chief Minister in-spite of not having a clear majority.... Now the condition is if an election is been held, i am sure congress wont get more than 20 seats in assembly and 1 or 2 seats in LS.... Yeah BJP wont get any seats in kerala for another 10 years atleast....

Don't float such dangerous ideas...yesterday for the first time I heard Rajdeep Sardesai asking the impossible- could it actually be time for Congress to declare RG a PM? Nos. seem to indicate that...:undecided: :close_tema:
Relax, i dont know who rahul is, judging by opinion of indians here, he sounds like zardari of india, i like
images

Only a Pakistani will want that.. Like we Indian wanted Zardari as Prez // :P
Exactly :kiss3:

first 80% against Modi is wrong 39% is undecided adding them to Anti-Modi camp is wrong, And your Manmohan got 18% supporters (as per survey) in 2009 and managed to win 200+ seats...So 19% support that too an year before election is definitely not a bad thing

He is not being silly... Infact he is being realistic...... You have no idea what kind of damage Saritha and shalu has done to congress..... Image of Oomman chandi before saritha was really good and people had high regards and openion towards him as a Chief Minister in-spite of not having a clear majority.... Now the condition is if an election is been held, i am sure congress wont get more than 20 seats in assembly and 1 or 2 seats in LS.... Yeah BJP wont get any seats in kerala for another 10 years atleast....

Therefore I did not indicate Kerala as a place where Congress is pitching hard...but Karnataka is a SWEEP, AP, let's see what Telangana will bring but BJP or Modi aren't gonna win anything at all there

first 80% against Modi is wrong 39% is undecided adding them to Anti-Modi camp is wrong, And your Manmohan got 18% supporters (as per survey) in 2009 and managed to win 200+ seats...So 19% support that too an year ahead of election is not that bad

Oh so you are still dreaming of a 'wave'? Manmohan with 19% delivered 200+ seats but Modi with 19% is nowhere near that No.- for ALL OF NDA . NDA or BJP hasn't got anything because of Modi has it? In fact it's lost 30 MPs because JDU is out of the picture now.

Therefore I did not indicate Kerala as a place where Congress is pitching hard...but Karnataka is a SWEEP, AP, let's see what Telangana will bring but BJP or Modi aren't gonna win anything at all there

Oh so you are still dreaming of a 'wave'? Manmohan with 19% delivered 200+ seats but Modi with 19% is nowhere near that No.- for ALL OF NDA . NDA or BJP hasn't got anything because of Modi has it?

Stop dreaming of Karnataka, Yeddurapa is coming back. Modi and Yeddi are good frnd, Yeddi will put cold water on Communal-Congress dream.. :P

Stop dreaming of Karnataka, Yeddurapa is coming back. Modi and Yeddi are good frnd, Yeddi will put cold water on Communal-Congress dream.. :P

Not so fast. Firstly I believe that getting yeddiyurappa back proves that Modi & the BJP are all talk on corruption, not much different from the UPA that they are accusing & secondly, Yeddy won't make much difference. His time has come & gone. He is just old news. If the reading is correct that the Congress's percentage is above the mid 40's in approval, that would mean an almost complete whitewash. What the BJP has to hope is for some momentum to slow down(all new governments usually win elections in the 1st year and 2014 will still be part of the 1st year), otherwise it simply does not matter who comes back. Period.

Back
Top Bottom