What's new

2014- Modi isn't Sweeping afterall

this is clearly a pro Congress survey they predict Congress alliance will win 10 seats in kerala ....Solar scam Saritha nair and Shalu menon tarnished Congress image and they wont win even a single seat from Kerala

Stop being silly

Good news is Congress is loosing in the Hindi heartland.

South Indian regional parties don't really care about NDA or UPA. They will join who ever is going to be closer to the majority (NDA).

A Congress decline in Hindi heartland - The Hindu

As always UP will be crucial, Modi will be able to get few more seats for BJP and Mulayam will get stiff competition from Mayawati.

UDF may get 2 seats in Kerala..... Ponnani & Manjeri - Thanks to Kunjakka and co......

But 1 question to OP.... I can see the joy in you when you say Modi is not sweeping the polls..... But did you realise Congress is loosing the battle big time?????? It should bother you more than Modi sweeps or not.....

read my reply to Marxist. Most importantly, my stand has been that COngress is headed for deep $hit but will prevail because of it's ability to cobble up coalitions. While Modi stupidly let's go of JDU, cong will create a special package for Nitish to get him on board. They have started moving on UP, and as predicted BOTH Mayawati and Mulayam are being worked on. The impact of having both Bihar and UP in your pocket...will kick anything that Gujarat nos. brings on board hands down.

In the end, India will most like go back to the same old family that run their run. The Gandhi family. Indians are familiar with being under the control by local prince that they need something similar in the national level. As a result, the Gandhi family fill in this hole in the heart of Indians.
In the end you'll always be a maggot

BJP ditched their 15 year old ally for Modi, either they are too stupid.. or onto something that nobody really expect...

No, they really are stupid....

As I said previously, MODI is a controversial candidate who will end up costing BJP tremendously. By fielding such a controversial Candidate, BJP has gone in a SELF-DESTRUCT MODE.

Hmm...it is not exactly like that way...Rather i can say fielding Modi was the only option that BJP has in their sleeve...So elevation of Modi is a compulsion for BJP rather than a choice..If there would have been any one other than Modi, then BJP will not touch ever 100 too....

18% Muslims want Modi as PM, thats good news :pop:

Modi-Rahul-Popular_1531350g.jpg

I am confident that the BJP led by Modi ji will come to power next year. India cannot survive another 5 years of the Congress. Modi ji may not be able to undo all the harm that the Congress has done in his first term. But at least we will have a leader with balls. Only diehard faggots would continue to support ball-less and spineless Congress. And I am confident that the electorate of India has more straight voters than the faggot vote bank.

India as a nation is a lost cause....Forget about about BJP...It may stay relevant for some time and may again gets lost ...but the bigger worry for our nation is that it is heading towards a federal democracy where each state has their own wish...So i am not sure how it will work out after 50 years from now...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Rahul the top Congress candidate according to these polls?

So saying that Rahul is only slightly behind Modi, means that ALL Congress candidates are behind Modi.

India doesn't have a presidential system. A prime minister is only a 'first among equals'

Both are Muslim league's seats ,They have good chance of retaining bot seats

Thats what exactly i said...but Congress has chance 4 seats provided their candidates are : 1. Biju, 2. Saritha, 3. Shalu, 4.Pc George :P

Course it does, so congress is in deep $hit (understandably) unlike the clearly dominant position they had before, they'll have to bribe, wheedle and cobble, which they are VERY VERY adpet that. Key questions:

a) Your hypothesis that Modi's arrival has 'swept' India is clearly BS man- Modi's national approval is only 19% as PM and worse still
Read: In the race between Modi and Rahul, the former is ahead with 33 per cent votes compared to 31 per cent for the Congress leader.- he is ahead of RG only by TWO % . And RG is popular in states where the congress actually has a strong presence (South- Kerala, Karnataka & AP) . Being popular in UP ('north') isn't gonna be of any use is it? The Modi effect is only marginally better than NDA nos. right now- forget 270, it doesn't even touch 200
b) When the survey was being taken, BJP arrogantly let JDU walkout coz Nitish didn't want Modi- well count the damage that's 28 MPs short for the NDA now. Why do you think the sena is splitting hairs over this? They know the arithmetic.

C) Clear validation that Modi supporters are basically internet warriors. Where else is this 'mania'? I've been asking where are the votes with no answers. TN- 'course not, Karnataka- yeah right, AP- they're moving on Telangana to secure that, Kerala- BJP is ZERO and left won't support, UP? Delhi? Maharashtra? Where? Do people care about Modi anywhere here? Maximum, marginally in places like Maha- but there definitely is non 'wave'.

1) Modi is popularity increased from 2% in 2009 to 19% in 2013 that increase shows there a Wave and diffrence between modi and Rahul is 7%

election_tracker_leadership_revised.png

2) Number of seats in Hindi belt is higher than south ,Your party is negligible in TN ,losing ground in Andhra and Kerala ,Karnatka is the last straw for your party in south

@Guynextdoor2 : Did Sonia Gandhi cried yesterday when the polls result were out. I was touched when she cried for a terrorist. :P

@Topic: In Karnataka loss of BJP yield victory for Scamester Party. Same can happen in Central election, who knows negative vote for Kongress will bring BJP to Victory..

Issue is not Modi or Shushma, Issue is "The Corrupt and ashamed kongressi clan must go now". Congress is corrupt, communal, criminal and impotent.. The non-achiver Prime-Minister, the non-Achiever vice president, what else you want from Kongress?

Last edited by a moderator:
But what worries me is... The way BJP and Congress approaching this election..... If one of them cant get 240 plus seat, expect a Government which would pull back 5 to 10 years.... Because every decision would be held hostage to regional parties and the Main party would spend more time in saving the government by keeping this regional parties happy than doing something meaningful to people of India.....

In the current context of India Modi ji has a huge perceptional plus over anyone the Congress can field, including Singh.

And that is he is not seen as corrupt, not tainted by any financial scandal. That itself will have a huge impact.

Most important thing was 9% of Muslims (may be Shia, Ahmedi and Bohra) wants Modi as PM... How a Pakistani and Indian-Pakistanis will react to this??
@RazPaK, @mods, @Spring_onion what your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom