What's new

2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG: Fennel

It's the comments of the Indian people living in the slums.... GOI is hiding them...

Can you stop your idiocy? If something is an eye sore they have to remove it. was Beijing this glittery all the time? Look into your country before commenting about others. You people went to the extreme of faking the girl's singing because of the singer's crooked teeth. Every country wants to project its best image. Don't be a hypocrite !

Indo-phobic :cheesy:, wasssup! you can't handle reality, true facts, a little criticism! The vid is from RT, even your Russian friends agree!

Whose hiding their nationality? Born & bred in England, Gt. Britian & Proud. Why would I want to hide that? I am proud I don't wake up smelling other peoples $h!t first thing when I step out of the house because my own govt doesn't care.

You must be real paranoid thinking everyone who criticises India is a Pakistani! Seems like you got Pakistan 24/7 on your mind, shake it off boy :bunny:

I don't understand the obsession you guys have with poverty, slums and toilets? India is growing real fast, and poverty is reducing more rapidly than we would have imagined in the dark days of the early 1990s. That's all that matters - we are not standing still, we are not moving backwards.

There is no reason we need to be apologetic of our poverty to people like you. We will be apologetic about our poverty only to ourselves. You can concentrate on what you'll do when Britain gets itself into another great recession.

Why hide? Why, indeed! No, you tell me, why did you demolish so many old buildings and 'Hutongs' for your Beijing olympics? Why is it ok when China does it? Why didn't you ask your communist party all these questions? Double standards, or are you just trolling?

First the hutongs are not slum!

We do not hide them, we relocate our resident to a better place and demolish the bad condition hutong if the condition is needed.

Just get the facts right! Face the realityand criticism..

Huge boards are covering up slums, you can see it in the RT vid.

Yep, the slums will reappear once the games r over....GoI has just swept the problem under the carpet for 2 weeks!

Thats rite, we can see from the video. But what about your country??? It doesn't have capacity to hide its slum from the visitors.

Indo-phobic :cheesy:, wasssup! you can't handle reality, true facts, a little criticism! The vid is from RT, even your Russian friends agree!

Whose hiding their nationality? Born & bred in England, Gt. Britian & Proud. Why would I want to hide that? I am proud I don't wake up smelling other peoples $h!t first thing when I step out of the house because my own govt doesn't care.

You must be real paranoid thinking everyone who criticises India is a Pakistani! Seems like you got Pakistan 24/7 on your mind, shake it off boy :bunny:

Sorry dude .. the huge advertisements are there to stay.. not every company can afford an aerostat to put in atmosphere for advertisement..

since u claim to be from England.. these sign boards are there in a cricket match too ( indian ones) whenever we tour there.. go figure it out why...

Even Russians would agree that one too..;)

Can you stop your idiocy? If something is an eye sore they have to remove it. was Beijing this glittery all the time? Look into your country before commenting about others. You people went to the extreme of faking the girl's singing because of the singer's crooked teeth. Every country wants to project its best image. Don't be a hypocrite !

Yes, if it is a eye sore you have to remove it.

You guys are masking it!!!!!! Placing the sign board..

Huge boards are covering up slums, you can see it in the RT vid.

Yep, the slums will reappear once the games r over....GoI has just swept the problem under the carpet for 2 weeks!

John .. you should be ashamed to lift every carpet to find some dust. Most of the dust there will be those left by your countrymen 60 yrs ago.

We do not hide them, we relocate our resident to a better place and demolish the bad condition hutong if the condition is needed.

Read what I have written just above your post about 'criticism'.

The problem with guys like you is, on an article about the CWG Chief saying that he feels the village is the best so far, you first assume that India is self praising without reading the article, and then start takling about slums and toilets and poverty. That is called trolling, and not contsructive criticism.

lol..when you dont keep the village clean..athletes complain and threaten to pull out..when you keep the entire city clean..they complain you are hiding the slums.grow up and enjoy the games..

9 gold medals for india so far...England is still below India in medal rankings...stop complaining and concentrate on your game. :pop:

John .. you should be ashamed to lift every carpet to find some dust. Most of the dust there will be those left by your countrymen 60 yrs ago.

They had one of the greatest empire of all time... He's just telling u guys the facts!

Just like the same we had not destroyed the slums or thrown them out of city,get the facts right or take a chill pill

Read what I have written just above your post about 'criticism'.

The problem with guys like you is, on an article about the CWG Chief saying that he feels the village is the best so far, you first assume that India is self praising without reading the article, and then start takling about slums and toilets and poverty. That is called trolling, and not contsructive criticism.

Read what i have commented earlier and the comments from your fellow Indian!!!

You are not trolling but u r ignorance..

We can see that..... from all your posts....... some people are ashamed of their country to bash India because they belongs to worse place.

Whose hiding their nationality? Born & bred in England, Gt. Britian & Proud. Why would I want to hide that?

Ahhhhh 'born and bred' in England and got Indo-phobia like guys from BD......

Any just check all the post made by JohnP... see if even single time he missed India..... :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=2131291

I am proud I don't wake up smelling other peoples $h!t first thing when I step out of the house because my own govt doesn't care.

In BD people doesn't go to toilet????

Ehhhhh don't hide 'idune' you are not Pakistani and I am not calling you a Pakistani. Its not difficult to identify people like you.

I don't understand the obsession you guys have with poverty, slums and toilets? India is growing real fast, and poverty is reducing more rapidly than we would have imagined in the dark days of the early 1990s. That's all that matters - we are not standing still, we are not moving backwards.

There is no reason we need to be apologetic of our poverty to people like you. We will be apologetic about our poverty only to ourselves. You can concentrate on what you'll do when Britain gets itself into another great recession.

No obsession, just trying to figure out why India (my Indian friends also share my thoughts) would want to spend billions on games, surely the money would be better spent on helping your own people who need help the most!
I'm not taking the mickey out of India's poverty, I sure am grateful I don't live in such conditions. I wish India all the best in lifting people out of poverty, however I disagree you are rapidly improving, snails pace is more realistic, considering the rampant corruption & all!

No matter how much of a mess GB is in, our govt will always take care of us.

Back
Top Bottom