What's new

2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG: Fennel

How can this village be the best ever in history when half of them arent even completed, some don't have running water and most don't have stable electricity? Not to mention most of them were ****** on the athletes arrival.

Do you know more than Mike Fennel?:undecided:

Well i suppose next thing they going to say it is better than the beijing olympics:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. One shouldn't compare apples with oranges.

2. Don't put much stress on ur brain, that statement is not made by any Indian but by a foreigner Michael Fennell who is the chief of Commonwealth Games Organization.

His words worthy more then you to the world in any case.

3. Why are you trolling??????

Thats what your biased media led you on to believe ......a tap problem or a slight furniture realignment in one or two rooms in the living quarters was blown yards out of proportion by the Canadian , U.K and Aus media ....all determined to show India in a bad light.....but when it really comes down to fact.....Australian athletes themselves praised the village no end.....apparently white egos demand Arab sheikh style living accomodations....forcing the expenditure up to billions more than originally envisioned.....would be interesting to see how big of a hole the Aus govt is willing to burn in their big pockets to organize the next edition of the Games as it comes.....:devil::devil::devil:

Australia is bidding for the 2018 commonwealth games.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

OMG where do you live? Perfect Land?

It's not that hard to build working, clean accommodation. We did it in Melbourne.

Ignorance and Racism is so rampant in this world.To add to the woes of these goras we are doing extremely well ,and nobody can stop the rise of India.Cobras and dirt is part of our ethos.We have mosquitoes too.Welcome to the real world Australia!This is where the future belongs.Learn to appreciate it all good and bad.

:rofl:

So let me get this straight..... Australia is a racist country because the athletes werent happy with the state of the athletes village? :rofl::rofl:

I guess New Zealand, England,Scottland and Canads are racist countries too? :rofl:

I don't see such comments from the West in Bejing Olympic? We do have alot of unauthorized torch holders!!!:tongue:

The problem is not with the international media but the Indian media. I think they were pissed because the media partnership for the games was given to the government owned Doordharshan . So the private owned channels did their best to show faults in the game's preparation. The stunts they pull out to attract viewership is disgusting and criminal at times.

Most likely.

The beijing olympic village was superb.

This has always been the case with India . you will either see ***** or get showered with flower petals and 100 people will work to make you happy. We either have the best hotels in the world or un-inhabitable shitholes. The extremities in this country is incomparable.

Instead of giving the athletes a decent accommodation, these people have built botique shops and have banquets for every meal.

Our people need to find a middle ground and not chew more than they can handle.

Australia is bidding for the 2018 commonwealth games.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

It's not that hard to build working, clean accommodation. We did it in Melbourne.

Our accommodations are both classy and clean .....acknowledged by Aussie athletes themselves .....the blog columnists and sensationalistic writers making the reports of inadequate sanitation and unfinished arrangements were those with nil knowledge of ground realities sitting thousands of miles away in their armchairs and dishing dirt.....every single commonwealth organizing committee member seeing the ongoing preparations first hand has appreciated the scale of progress and hard work.....
Australia praises CWG athletes' village - The Economic Times

regards the bold part...... well let 2018 come and we ll see how much cash Aus organizers are willing to shell out and how satisfactory the arrangements are......

I don't see such comments from the West in Bejing Olympic? We do have alot of unauthorized torch holders!!!:tongue:

Good for you guys.....kudos to the way you 've taught your construction workers to fear the CCP stick.....;)

That is the biggest difference between a democracy and communism,we allowed foreign media even into our toilets:rofl: whereas u only allowed them entry were u wanted

Well i suppose next thing they going to say it is better than the beijing olympics:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why u people every time drag Beijing Olympics when we talk about CWG....let me get it clear,only some anti Indian ranters here consider Beijing Olympics as the biggest ever spectacle,but the world had seen much better

Nice headline from RussiaToday!
What about ordinary Indian villages (or should I say slums)? Who cares about them? Why are their villages not as important as games village?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the biggest difference between a democracy and communism,we allowed foreign media even into our toilets:rofl: whereas u only allowed them entry were u wanted

When you do a good job, people will know without you telling them. If you do a bad job, it's no use if you tell them how good you are!

Like the title here "2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG". It's hard to believe you when there's are sort of bad comments earlier.

Back
Top Bottom