What's new

2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG: Fennel

That is the biggest difference between a democracy and communism,we allowed foreign media even into our toilets:rofl: whereas u only allowed them entry were u wanted

When you do a good job, people will know without you telling them. If you do a bad job, it's no use if you tell them how good you are!

Like the title here "2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG". It's hard to believe you when there's are sort of bad comments earlier.

If you had bothered to read the article instead of jumping in to troll, you would have realized that it is the CWG chief "Michael Fennel" who made this comment. We're not the ones jumping around and saying that this is the best. We are happy that he gave us the compliment, that's all.

@Alex Mercer

GOI is hiding the slums using the signboard!!!!! Why hide?

Thanks for the great post!

Hiding?? how??/ Putting a plastic cover over the whole slums?/

Slums if its present in Delhi , its still there. There are no restrictions for anybody to travel around the city..

If its a Houdini act like disappearing... then we cant help it... it will reappear only after the games are over along with the people

That is the biggest difference between a democracy and communism,we allowed foreign media even into our toilets:rofl: whereas u only allowed them entry were u wanted

When you do a good job, people will know without you telling them. If you do a bad job, it's no use if you tell them how good you are!

Like the title here "2010 Games Village is best ever in history of CWG". It's hard to believe you when there's are sort of bad comments earlier.

ya ur definitely right when we do we dont need to tell,other will automatically praise u and that is what currently happening,Fennel praised the village as the best ever,and Oz ministry said that we should bid for the future Olympics,but i cant help u,after all u r for trolling here,u selectively sidelined the good comments and highlighted the bad comments,ur action is something very different than what u speak

@Alex Mercer

For the same reason when you go to a ceremony, wear new cloths. Is that too difficult for you to understand???

Slums if its present in Delhi , its still there. There are no restrictions for anybody to travel around the city..

If its a Houdini act like disappearing... then we cant help it... it will reappear only after the games are over along with the people

It's the comments of the Indian people living in the slums.... GOI is hiding them...

For the same reason when you go to a ceremony, wear new cloths. Is that too difficult for you to understand???

:lol: .. He even thinks the advertisement sign boards are by government of India..

I have not yet seen something like GoI soap, shaving cream, GoI Insurance, GoI cola etc.... :lol:

@Alex Mercer

Why hide? Why, indeed! No, you tell me, why did you demolish so many old buildings and 'Hutongs' for your Beijing olympics? Why is it ok when China does it? Why didn't you ask your communist party all these questions? Double standards, or are you just trolling?

Another Indo-phobic!!! :rofl: And hiding his nationality as usual.

Indo-phobic :cheesy:, wasssup! you can't handle reality, true facts, a little criticism! The vid is from RT, even your Russian friends agree!

Whose hiding their nationality? Born & bred in England, Gt. Britian & Proud. Why would I want to hide that? I am proud I don't wake up smelling other peoples $h!t first thing when I step out of the house because my own govt doesn't care.

You must be real paranoid thinking everyone who criticises India is a Pakistani! Seems like you got Pakistan 24/7 on your mind, shake it off boy :bunny:

There's a better choice to relocate this people to a better place.Provide them better living place....

Anyway, that's the choice of GOI or Indian style of working

It's the comments of the Indian people living in the slums.... GOI is hiding them...

When did they start commenting on channels...what was comment u heard from delhite before the games??

I can recommend the news channels to record the comments of slum people instead of showing games and other things.. its easy coz i am also working in media.. that too a channel.

Than why china send back all the beggars to the village before the Olympic??? What to hide?? BTW why you need to show improvement of China in front of the world hiding the bad part??? Its too difficult for you to understand!!! ;)

Huge boards are covering up slums, you can see it in the RT vid.

Yep, the slums will reappear once the games r over....GoI has just swept the problem under the carpet for 2 weeks!

There's a better choice to relocate this people to a better place.Provide them better living place....

Anyway, that's the choice of GOI or Indian style of working

GoI is trying their bests to do that.

But isn't in your country beggars are not allowed to live in a city??? Its funny that you talk about this.

Back
Top Bottom