What's new

200 years of Covert Warfare | Directorate of Covert Operations | Inter Services Intelligence

I probably shouldn't say this here but mostly the ISI operatives that ive come across are conmen. They are more like bhatta khors and loot each and every business. They also take "share" from smugglers and other corrupts. I even know their excuse, they say its for the state and need funds but i know they are greedy corrupt individuals, thriving because of power and no accountability.

Assalam o Alaikum
Can you provide some sources for this information. And are they the best "Special Operations Force" of Pakistan? Do they see a lot of combat? I once asked an ex-SSG officer and ex-ISI soldier( two different men) about what is the "Covert Action Division" and they were like they don't even know what it is. They weren't hiding something(which looked like from their reactions) but it was like they heard the name for first time. I never got an official source stating the name "Covert Action Division" or stating that Special Paramilitary OPs and Covert OPs are given to any unit other than the SSG . The ex-ISI guy told me that SSG is highly used by ISI mostly for Covert OPs and the real training of SSG(which is carried in a classified manner) is hard like hell. He was like Toba Toba it is so tough. He said that he had seen it once(or a part of it).
Thanks
And admin please don't delete my post for sharing classified or high level info. The ISI guy I met wasn't like the James Bond of Pakistan. He was a very simple average-level guy of ISI who I think had only spent two or three years in it.
@Sine Nomine @Horus @PanzerKiel @Foxtrot Alpha @Reichmarshal @Metal 0-1 @Big Tank @ghazi52
Ah Shit here we go again

InshAllah i will have crossed the Pak-Afghan border by then. lol

I think Admin will switch to an unmarked hilux daala at the border lol
I probably shouldn't say this here but mostly the ISI operatives that ive come across are conmen. They are more like bhatta khors and loot each and every business. They also take "share" from smugglers and other corrupts. I even know their excuse, they say its for the state and need funds but i know they are greedy corrupt individuals, thriving because of power and no accountability.

Aap ko koi ISI ka bol k choona laga gaya hai.

I think Admin will switch to an unmarked hilux daala at the border lol

Aap ko koi ISI ka bol k choona laga gaya hai.
Assalam o Alaikum
Yup the guys I know are well disciplined and are ready to die for the nation. They were saying Allah Allah a lot like they were good Muslims with good hearts.
Ah Shit here we go again
Assalam o Alaikum
Yup. I was just a bit curious. It's always good to have you in the thread so i tagged you....

Last edited:
Assalam o Alaikum
Can you provide some sources for this information. And are they the best "Special Operations Force" of Pakistan? Do they see a lot of combat? I once asked an ex-SSG officer and ex-ISI soldier( two different men) about what is the "Covert Action Division" and they were like they don't even know what it is. They weren't hiding something(which looked like from their reactions) but it was like they heard the name for first time. I never got an official source stating the name "Covert Action Division" or stating that Special Paramilitary OPs and Covert OPs are given to any unit other than the SSG . The ex-ISI guy told me that SSG is highly used by ISI mostly for Covert OPs and the real training of SSG(which is carried in a classified manner) is hard like hell. He was like Toba Toba it is so tough. He said that he had seen it once(or a part of it).
Thanks
And admin please don't delete my post for sharing classified or high level info. The ISI guy I met wasn't like the James Bond of Pakistan. He was a very simple average-level guy of ISI who I think had only spent two or three years in it.
@Sine Nomine @Horus @PanzerKiel @Foxtrot Alpha @Reichmarshal @Metal 0-1 @Big Tank @ghazi52
bro u ask questions that are unansawerable. You think any one in their right mind will ans this.

anyways, sub kiyani whose pic ur sporting was "repatriated" to his parent unit out of ssg basically because of this pic.

bro u ask questions that are unansawerable. You think any one in their right mind will ans this.

anyways, sub kiyani whose pic ur sporting was "repatriated" to his parent unit out of ssg basically because of this pic.
Assalam o Alaikum
Yup I heared that too. A guy told me that he was taken out of SSG because of disciplinary issues. Sir, what exactly is the detailed full story?

Assalam o Alaikum
Yup. I was just a bit curious. It's always good to have you in the thread so i tagged you....
You are asking those questions which are above above pay grade of any dude military or civilian on this forum.

Assalam o Alaikum
Thanks
I was fanboy in those days,my fanboy ego impelled me to do so.
MoD is very compartmentalised organisation.Those who have served only know about these things and it's quite foolish to expect them telling anyone about their service.
@Foxtrot Alpha I created that whole thing out of thin air and awam is going gaga over that.Being fanboy is curse.
Is there some meaningful continuation between the 1800-1837 Afghan-Sikh war to now?
That post is from my andh bhakt days.

Back
Top Bottom