What's new

200 years of Covert Warfare | Directorate of Covert Operations | Inter Services Intelligence

When a butthurt idiot like you call people "what have you been smoking" and refer to them as "Porkies" what kinda reply you expect from them? Ask you to come for a chai?
Okay ! My fault and I'm sorry.

1st step to maturity.
Appreciated.
how about 65 war
Dude, you guys almost lost Lahore and you are asking us about the result.

Okay ! My fault and I'm sorry.

Dude, you guys almost lost Lahore and you are asking us about the result.

'Almost' is nothing dude.
That was a false flag. Just like it would be if some one at the middle of the night conducted an operation in Indian territory and whilst by hijacking a bus claims 'This is Radio Pakistan Delhi'.
Wouldn't that be unrealistic?

In 65 the invasion was denied and that's that for now.

I for one out of maturity can not say that We actually captured Indian territories after that but i can say that we were ABLE to deny the attack successfully = Accomplishment to our Side.

'Almost' is nothing dude.
That was a false flag. Just like it would be if some one at the middle of the night conducted an operation in Indian territory and whilst by hijacking a bus claims 'This is Radio Pakistan Delhi'.
Wouldn't that be unrealistic?

In 65 the invasion was denied and that's that for now.

I for one out of maturity can not say that We actually captured Indian territories after that but i can say that we were ABLE to deny the attack successfully = Accomplishment to our Side.
That shows how much you guys like to ignore the reality and write the past in your terms. Dude, really I can't say anything more to you because debating with you will only result in my sheer wastage of time. Thank You !

That shows how much you guys like to ignore the reality and write the past in your terms. Dude, really I can't say anything more to you because debating with you will only result in my sheer wastage of time. Thank You !

and twice as mine.
and you are most welcomed.

1st step to maturity.
Appreciated.
how about 65 war

War has political objectives. Did Pakistan accomplish the political objectives ? Both in 1965 and Kargil Pakistan lost the war on the political front. Blame your military for starting ill-advised wars.

In WW 2 Soviets lose more men and equipment than Nazi Germany. Yet no one is calling them losers.

War has political objectives. Did Pakistan accomplish the political objectives ? Both in 1965 and Kargil Pakistan lost the war on the political front. Blame your military for starting ill-advised wars.

In WW 2 Soviets lose more men and equipment than Nazi Germany. Yet no one is calling them losers.
because the Nazi Germany was captured but in 1965 the invasion was denied and repelled with extreme prejudice and an aggressive defensive stance that caused great fear into the hearts of the force of invasion.

also keep in mind that in that time too, the invasion army outnumbered the defending army by about 1/3. But still as i heard it was a deadly battle of Tanks in which 100 Pak Tanks were able to tame and mutilate 300 Indian Tanks.

The Pakistani side won 65 keep it in your mind.
That was a Great Battle indeed.

Local people volunteered by their esteemed and actualized will to put their lives online for the defense of the country.
Every living soul that resided in Pakistan was enraged and evolved a thirst of blood of the enemy. Mujahids willingly rolled under enemy tanks with bombs to destroy those who dared to try and attack on Pakistan.

because the Nazi Germany was captured but in 1965 the invasion was denied and repelled with extreme prejudice and an aggressive defensive stance that caused great fear into the hearts of the force of invasion.

also keep in mind that in that time too, the invasion army outnumbered the defending army by about 1/3. But still as i heard it was a deadly battle of Tanks in which 100 Pak Tanks were able to tame and mutilate 300 Indian Tanks.

The Pakistani side won 65 keep it in your mind.
That was a Great Battle indeed.

Local people volunteered by their esteemed and actualized will to put their lives online for the defense of the country.
Every living soul that resided in Pakistan was enraged and evolved a thirst of blood of the enemy. Mujahids willingly rolled under enemy tanks with bombs to destroy those who dared to try and attack on Pakistan.

can you explain why Pakistan did not press its military advantage to liberate Kashmir ?

Finally incontrovertible proof that the Pakistani Army invaded Kashmir that no Pakistani wants to believe but blame India instead. The PA with the help of the tribesmen managed to reach the outskirts of Srinagar when the Indian Army arrived just in time and threw them back to what is now known as the LoC.
PA at that time was nearly non-existent; the only area where they saw any significant action in present-day Azad Kashmir which they were responsible for liberating, the Commander at that time was a British and did not allow the Armed Forces to advance any further. Present-day Gilgit Baltistan was liberated by rebels, GB scouts, tribals and militias from Punjab.

That 1800-1947 part is pure joke as ISI was founded in 50s.
sir that is not entirely correct ................... its actually that the CAD itself traces it back to 1800 as this was the time a secretive covert militia was formed by pathan tribesmen to fight sikh armies and later with english forces ................
the operatives were replaced by their own sons making it a inherited right to serve in the militia untill it was merged into PA in 1947

Originally a Pashtun militia, fought several battles in last 215 years starting from Sikhs then British and finally was merged in OCT 1947 with PA
Covert Action Division - Wikipedia

I wonder why some Indian members have to make every Pakistan related thread a troll fest? What purpose it serves?
Usually someone picks a line or two from the article and next you have a brigade telling you,
  • How you lost in 1971
  • How you lost all the wars
  • how you are going to lose Balochistan & Sindh
  • How only Indians know the real history and Pakistani members only know Pakistan studies' history
  • How Pakistan is a poor and economically nonviable country
Whats wrong with them?

Overhyped fanboyism and nothing else.
lol Sikh wars ?

The ISI did not even participate in any war before 65.
So called battle-field intelligence in 1971 BO Longewallah was a great success and so was khem karan in 65.
After 65 war even the army itself got enormously worried about the huge failure's on part of ISI and they admitted it themselves openly and evident so by Ayub khan's decision to appoint the drunkard Yahya to head a committee .
Not to mention the biggest mistake in OP Gibraltar.
The ISI even today is a slave organization to the army,taking in kids from Long course.
We should have a pathway and appoint the ideal officers from its own system to head it alongside the army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani people and their history lessons. Quite messed up. I wonder if you ever had enough courage to read some real history outside than Pakistan Govt. provided history books.

wished you can read true history from neutral source or atleast not from their dream world where they are like supper heroes

these are just some clicks of past their are lot more to show you but currently i am not in a mood to get in debate with a person who will not accept the reality

Back
Top Bottom