What's new

200 years of Covert Warfare | Directorate of Covert Operations | Inter Services Intelligence

The post is about CAD ....not about Kashmir issue ...post your comments in the Kashmir thread and we will response you there ...so bug out from here ..!
For trolling you need no section wall...

I know my history more then you do. Go and read about 1948 war from independent sources and then come and talk to me the main reason of that war was that India sent troops in there to take control Of whole Kashmir.
R.I.P History :D

Hahaha mate it was the other way around. it was your forces who entered into Kashmir first and they took hard beatings from PA and tribesmen and that is how we were able to libarate half of Kashmir. Our army has absoloutly no weapons at that time. Even tribesmen had better weapons then PA and yet we managed to throw your army from half of Kashmir.
You are not smoking weed. Are you ?

You are not smoking weed. Are you ?
You need to get a wind of reality.

It's true that in Pakistan people believe we have won all Wars and vice versa is also true in India. However, both sides needs to accept the truth.
both sides won and lost different war(s).
When we talk about war, do not think of it as a cricket match where we count streaks.
We talk about a damn menace of blood and death so be very careful.

I am trying to give pearls. WAR is not the solution. It's a big expense with a lesser reward for either Country.
All who benefits from a WAR between two countries are the other countries who spectate that WAR.

It's about time the leaders should accept this reality.
Live and Let live in Peace is the true solution that leads to prosperity.

Now Our nations should accept that Only Kashmir is the barrier to our Peace.
So this issue is to be solved in the first priority or else i think our nations might never find peace and we'd see more losses after losses with no gains at all.

The only viable solution that i can think of is an independent plebiscite of the Entire Kashmir to be conducted by a genuinely independent party (the UN) with at least one personnel of each army inside every booth to make the process entirely fair and visible.

in that plebiscite i think it should be the right of the inhabitant of Kashmirs as a whole to have three choices;
-Joining Pakistan
-Joining India
-Complete Independence.

Which ever option wins in numbers throughout the Kashmir should be selected as final. However the process should be completely fair by the measures i have stated.

I think it is just and fair for both of the parties otherwise this land would forever be claimed by both the parties and the WAR would never end.

come up with something reliable then??? can you?

stop being idiot for once or if i start trolling you'll run away like a dog from here.

And if you are wondering who i am. let me tell you i am a grandson of one of those tribals who fought in 1948 kashmir war and SMOKED your army's asses.
Without knowledge you are commenting. You smoked the king's army and then IA hunted you prokis like always. First read history before barking like a dog.

You need to get a wind of reality.

It's true that in Pakistan people believe we have won all Wars and vice versa is also true in India. However, both sides needs to accept the truth.
both sides won and lost different war(s).
When we talk about war, do not think of it as a cricket match where we count streaks.
We talk about a damn menace of blood and death so be very careful.

I am trying to give pearls. WAR is not the solution. It's a big expense with a lesser reward for either Country.
All who benefits from a WAR between two countries are the other countries who spectate that WAR.

It's about time the leaders should accept this reality.
Live and Let live in Peace is the true solution that leads to prosperity.

Now Our nations should accept that Only Kashmir is the barrier to our Peace.
So this issue is to be solved in the first priority or else i think our nations might never find peace and we'd see more losses after losses with no gains at all.

The only viable solution that i can think of is an independent plebiscite of the Entire Kashmir to be conducted by a genuinely independent party (the UN) with at least one personnel of each army inside every booth to make the process entirely fair and visible.

in that plebiscite i think it should be the right of the inhabitant of Kashmirs as a whole to have three choices;
-Joining Pakistan
-Joining India
-Complete Independence.

Which ever option wins in numbers throughout the Kashmir should be selected as final. However the process should be completely fair by the measures i have stated.

I think it is just and fair for both of the parties otherwise this land would forever be claimed by both the parties and the WAR would never end.
I didn't need your hypothetical thesis. I was replying to a guy who, without any aid of knowledge, was trolling the thread. Also, we lost only 62 war against PRC thanx to chacha Nehru. And that we solemnly accept.

Without knowledge you are commenting. You smoked the king's army and then IA hunted you prokis like always. First read history before barking like a dog.

Yeah right idiot shit, we tribals whooped your coward arses in that war its you who is talking shit out of his arse. The only thing a keyboard warrior like you can smoke is his Arse.

Yeah right idiot shit, we tribals whooped your coward arses in that war its you who is talking shit out of his arse. The only thing a keyboard warrior like you can smoke is his Arse.
The conclusion I draw from your reply is that motormouths like you should be ignored in PDF. Because it is very difficult for me to tolerate guys like you who don't have any knowledge but just to gain serious attention write bs.

The conclusion I draw from your reply is that motormouths like you should be ignored in PDF. Because it is very difficult for me to tolerate guys like you who don't have any knowledge but just to gain serious attention write bs.
When a butthurt idiot like you call people "what have you been smoking" and refer to them as "Porkies" what kinda reply you expect from them? Ask you to come for a chai?

Back
Top Bottom