What's new

20 Labourers shot dead in Baluchistan

Very very sad news. Too heart breaking. Very sad.
The news said that levies werent attacked cuz they didnt resist, i am not getting this part why they didnt resist, i am not someone who gets quicklu judgemental so i am really waiting for more news to come out. 4 workers were from sindh. it was so heartening to have sindhis moving and working in other provinces and these dogs had to do this.
Lemme add balochistan government will do nothing for Bla, abdul malik baloch and mengal etc they all are working for india. They keep halting every next development project. Balochs are tired of these leeches sucking their blood for decades.
In sab sardaron kay bachay baahir uk may bethay hoay hain,paying costly uni fees.
Agreed but many are born racists.

Sealing the borders is also an option.

Almost all the recent DEADLY attacks have been carried out by BLF instead of other organizations.

This means that forces have to focus on Makran area as these hyenas don't want Gwadar and other development projects in that area to flourish.
Sealing which border?

What best Afghan/Indian -backed terrorists could do other than instigating ethnic and sectarian differences between Pakistanis by committing these cowardly crimes. Never mind, our forces are hunting down these sub-animals.

Ajit Doval's statements are on the record where he admitted India supporting terrorism inside Pakistan.

Isn't it that Afghan government friends with Pakistan? Then where is Afghan/Indian combination coming?

Very very sad news. Too heart breaking. Very sad.
The news said that levies werent attacked cuz they didnt resist, i am not getting this part why they didnt resist, i am not someone who gets quicklu judgemental so i am really waiting for more news to come out. 4 workers were from sindh. it was so heartening to have sindhis moving and working in other provinces and these dogs had to do this.
Lemme add balochistan government will do nothing for Bla, abdul malik baloch and mengal etc they all are working for india. They keep halting every next development project. Balochs are tired of these leeches sucking their blood for decades.
In sab sardaron kay bachay baahir uk may bethay hoay hain,paying costly uni fees.

Sealing which border?

Basically levies are recruited by local sardars, not govt. Perhaps that is why thet did not resist. They are also not well trained or well motivated.

Baloch interior minister Sarfraz Bugti is a patriot and he is against these terrorists. Don't worry about the present provincial govt.

Balochistan's border with Afghanistan and Iran should be sealed.

Isn't it that Afghan government friends with Pakistan? Then where is Afghan/Indian combination coming?
Afghan govt changed recently and is pro Pakistan but we cannot say the same about Afghan intelligence agencies.

RIP .
Unfortunately these incidents can't be prevented . They have sleeper cells , they can initiate them anytime and give them instructions to carry out such attacks.

Yes they can be prevented. Give control of whole of Baluchistan to FC. Just like Rangers can raid anywhere in Karachi. Same should be applied to Baluchistan. And within a year situation would be near to normal. All these police, levies are near to useless against these terrorists.

Time to give FC complete control over Balochistan.

Afghan govt changed recently and is pro Pakistan but we cannot say the same about Afghan intelligence agencies.

So Afghan intelligence agencies are not under Afghan Government? Ridiculous. Now don't say Afghan army is also not under Afghan Government, after all Afghan intelligence agencies work under Afghan army

So Afghan intelligence agencies are not under Afghan Government? Ridiculous. Now don't say Afghan army is also not under Afghan Government, after all Afghan intelligence agencies work under Afghan army
They don't share their "secrets" with govt.
It applies to many countries.

What best Afghan/Indian -backed terrorists could do other than instigating ethnic and sectarian differences between Pakistanis by committing these cowardly crimes. Never mind, our forces are hunting down these sub-animals.

Ajit Doval's statements are on the record where he admitted India supporting terrorism inside Pakistan.

NO HE DID NOT.

Also there is no proof who even carried out this attack. Its unbecoming of a responsible TTA and conscience keeper of this forum to start pointing fingers out of a knee jerk reaction just because he does not like the situation. Muslims are killing muslims all over the world and kafirs are NOT behind it.

Basically levies are recruited by local sardars, not govt. Perhaps that is why thet did not resist. They are also not well trained or well motivated.

Baloch interior minister Sarfraz Bugti is a patriot and he is against these terrorists. Don't worry about the present provincial govt.

Balochistan's border with Afghanistan and Iran should be sealed.
yes i forgot theres a long afghan border, but do you think iran is also supporting them, well gawadar is an economic threat for them too,but then who are these militants who attack iranian guards.
Unless we seal afghan border india wont stop infiltrating its bloody proxies.
I know sarfraz bugti is beter but then who knows.

But ops are going on in balochistan. Who are doing those? Isnt fc already present in balochistan?
And btw didnt these militants used to attack levies too?

In the past they had always mentionedin news of levis fighting off these militants.

If they don't share secrets even with their own Government, How come @syedali73 knows that Afghan/India are behind this.
Rouge elements......In their agencies.
Or some other possibilities.
And BTW how come u blame every thing on ISI.

Rouge elements......In their agencies.
Or some other possibilities.
And BTW how come u blame every thing on ISI.

First @syedali73 should stop weaving conspiracy theories. Second, I would not support that an terrorist act has been committed in India by ISI unless there is proof of ISI involvement. Third, you would be surprised that now a days ISI is rarely heard in India. I guess ISI is not that powerful that it used to be in 70's and 80's

First @syedali73 should stop weaving conspiracy theories. Second, I would not support that an terrorist act has been committed in India by ISI unless there is proof of ISI involvement. Third, you would be surprised that now a days ISI is rarely heard in India. I guess ISI is not that powerful that it used to be in 70's and 80's
Every Indian mentions some "launch pads" in Pak Kashmir BTW and the same way we see Indian counselates in Afghanistan as funders of millitants in Pakistan.

yes i forgot theres a long afghan border, but do you think iran is also supporting them, well gawadar is an economic threat for them too,but then who are these militants who attack iranian guards.
Unless we seal afghan border india wont stop infiltrating its bloody proxies.
I know sarfraz bugti is beter but then who knows.

But ops are going on in balochistan. Who are doing those? Isnt fc already present in balochistan?
And btw didnt these militants used to attack levies too?

In the past they had always mentionedin news of levis fighting off these militants.
Iran has good relations with India due to Chahbahar project which is a rival of Gawadar port so ......I can't say much.

Levis are neither well trained nor well motivated. They have also been attacked in the past.

Every Indian mentions some "launch pads" in Pak Kashmir BTW and the same way we see Indian counselates in Afghanistan as funders of millitants in Pakistan.

Iran has good relations with India due to Chahbahar project which is a rival of Gawadar port so ......I can't say much.

Levis are neither well trained nor well motivated. They have also been attacked in the past.
Yes i know iran india relatioship, but chahbahar isnt going to be that beneficial for india , and its not happening any time soon apparently, if i have missed some news then thats another thing.

Back
Top Bottom