What's new

20 Labourers shot dead in Baluchistan

operation is needed to clean these filthy balichis (baluchis) and they should not stop untill they are finished.. and those who surrenders must spend his rest of life in prison... forever.

What other targets can be given to these terrorists except creating unrest and raising security concerns and risks?

Both these are enough to discourage any development in that area and leave it as it is, and resultant a breeding ground for more disgruntled youth. Mission accomplished.

And the neighbor you are referring to is also an ally of yours more than its a brother to us. Chahbahar looses worth if Gawadar goes operational and you and your ally cannot afford that or can you?

Or maybe the Baloch "separatists" genuinely fear being demographically overwhelmed? This has been going on for a quite a while hasn't it? but the Gwadar and Pakistan-China corridor project is going on unhindered.

If I had to disrupt the projects I would be targeting the infrastructure, the foreign workers and engineers, not poor laborers from rural Sindh and Punjab, who unfortunately no one cares about anyways,

Or maybe the Baloch "separatists" genuinely fear being demographically overwhelmed? This has been going on for a quite a while hasn't it? but the Gwadar and Pakistan-China corridor project is going on unhindered.

Overwhelmed of what? We are not enforcing any alien ideology on them I guess, they and us believe in the same religion and its not an invasion. Their forefathers preferred Pakistan over India or being remaining independent.

If I had to disrupt the projects I would be targeting the infrastructure, the foreign workers and engineers, not poor laborers from rural Sindh and Punjab, who unfortunately no one cares about anyways,

Chinese engineers have been killed, kidnapped, security forces kidnapped / killed, infrastructure attacked many a times,in fact every other day there is an attack on gas pipeline, a railway track or a grid station. And the attack on laborers cannot be taken as an isolated event, when someone funds a terrorist group, the targets can be multiple some of your choice some of their's.

Chinese engineers have been killed, kidnapped, security forces kidnapped / killed, infrastructure attacked many a times,in fact every other day there is an attack on gas pipeline, a railway track or a grid station. And the attack on laborers cannot be taken as an isolated event, when someone funds a terrorist group, the targets can be multiple some of your choice some of their's.
My personal view is that the Balochis hate outsiders,the Baloch local feel outsiders came to exploit their resources & take their jobs. Hence the grudge. Can u explain why r they attacking buses & trains coming from Punjab.

Can u explain why r they attacking buses & trains coming from Punjab.

:) yes why not. Ask any of your countrymen what they think of Pakistan's Army I mean they sometime love to call it Punjabi Army.

:) yes why not. Ask any of your countrymen what they think of Pakistan's Army I mean they sometime love to call it Punjabi Army.

Yes I have read it somewhere about the pakistani army called Punjabi army. Infact people from other regions of Pakistan(Sind,KP) see Punjabis as chauvenstic ppl.

RIP
It's sad to imagine death come to them they were in sleep " na marne wale ko pata kiyun Mara geya na marne walon ko pata kis ko Mara " another black day sigh......

What best Afghan/Indian -backed terrorists could do other than instigating ethnic and sectarian differences between Pakistanis by committing these cowardly crimes. Never mind, our forces are hunting down these sub-animals.

Ajit Doval's statements are on the record where he admitted India supporting terrorism inside Pakistan.

Only moral support like musharraf admitted morally supporting Kashmiri terrorists.. ;)

They are racist madrchods. Balochistan is a part of Pakistan, not some disputed territory. Baloch people live freely in Punjab but the rebels don't let punjabis and hazaras live freely in Balochistan.
Not because of any fear like you said, but just because they are hate filled racist maniacs.
They also target gas pipelines, electric towers and kill Chinese engineers as well. But due to efforts of FC their capability to carry out such attacks has been reduced.

They are racist madrchods. Balochistan is a part of Pakistan, not some disputed territory. Baloch people live freely in Punjab but the rebels don't let punjabis and hazaras live freely in Balochistan.
Not because of any fear like you said, but just because they are hate filled racist maniacs.
They also target gas pipelines, electric towers and kill Chinese engineers as well. But due to efforts of FC their capability to carry out such attacks has been reduced.

No one's born a racist, and even if one is they are not crazy enough to go on killing people of other races/ethnicity. Constant propaganda, brain washing and victimhood can make people commit such crimes.

BLF was behind this attack.
This group operates along Makran coast and in southern Balochistan.
Led by Dr Alla Nazar Baloch.

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELAIH e rajioon
Rest in Peace
Insurgent groups have really gone Desperate in Pakistan.
First Peshawar School Attack & now unarmed Labourers.
I guess the urge to shed blood is too strong for these phsycopaths.

Unknown armed terrorists shot dead 20 workers in Turbat area last night. Gunmen entered their camp and shot them while they were asleep. 16 workers were from Punjab, 4 from Hydrabad.

Hamid Mir's "missing persons" in action.
Bloody BLA dogs they need to be hunted down without any mercy and that is why I say we need to increase FC and Rangers to and may be equip them with attack helicopters like WZ-19

No one's born a racist, and even if one is they are not crazy enough to go on killing people of other races/ethnicity. Constant propaganda, brain washing and victimhood can make people commit such crimes.
Agreed but many are born racists.

Bloody BLA dogs they need to be hunted down without any mercy and that is why I say we need to increase FC and Rangers to and may be equip them with attack helicopters like WZ-19

Sealing the borders is also an option.

Almost all the recent DEADLY attacks have been carried out by BLF instead of other organizations.

This means that forces have to focus on Makran area as these hyenas don't want Gwadar and other development projects in that area to flourish.

Back
Top Bottom