What's new

20 Labourers shot dead in Baluchistan

It's not the first time Punjabi labourers have been killed. Allah Nazar's group has been involved in racially motivated mass murders a number of times before as well. Hamid Mir Jaffar(refugee bas!@#$) has been glorifying the same Allah Nazar.

And I wonder if these guys are really muslim. Do they realize they'd be answerable to Allah after they die. How would they justify mass murders of totally innocent people? But then again, their leaders are sharaabi/communists to begin with.

Last edited:
13 Terrorist Killed By Security Forces Who were Involved in Turbat Killing Of 20 Laborers

13 Terrorist Killed By Security Forces Who were Involved in Turbat Killing Of 20 Laborers

:lol: :lol:

I completely believe it

:lol:

You know what happens to a company when auditing is not properly done right ? You have fiascos like Enron. Draw the parallels.

Now pakistan would think 1000 times before they go against shias ? ;)
Did someone hit you in the head?

It's not the first time Punjabi labourers have been killed. Allah Nazar's group has been involved in racially motivated mass murders a number of times before as well. Hamid Mir Jaffar(refugee bas!@#$) has been glorifying the same Allah Nazar.

And I wonder if these guys are really muslim. Do they realize they'd be answerable to Allah after they die. How would they justify mass murders of totally innocent people? But then again, their leaders are sharaabi/communists to begin with.
Mostly they are atheists......Marxits

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom