What's new

20 Labourers shot dead in Baluchistan

India gets nothing by getting poor laborers killed, it might be some other neighbor of yours, someone whose border guards were killed very recently.

Its pretty grim, RIP.
India gains a lot by this incident or any other where non boloch are killed in Bolochistan. Don't act too naive like other indians here.

Getting these poor laborers killed you've sent a grim message to all of Pakistan that if you're not of boloch origin don't go to Bolochistan, it's not for you and you'll get killed.

Segregate Bolochistan from the rest of the country like you've been trying to do for decades. Feel proud of this evil act. It's another shinning feather in your indian cap.

Indian posters here always cry for rights of Baloch but how they will justify the murder of labourers who are trying to make a living?

Its too simple. Just take a cue from pakistan and pakistanis, how they are promoting and supporting the terrorists to kill innocents for the sake of K word.

enough time
with Americans, with Indians and with Afghan regime. this is why since new President came into power he ordered the close down of some Indian operations that were working in the guise of diplomatic missions.
the intercepted communications of Indians have been also shared with the Americans and Afghans specially after the 16 Dec massacre when both the army and intelligence chiefs flew to Kabul they shared the information with ISAAF general and Abdul Ghani leaving them no choice but to support us. since then Indians have been complaining the loss of warmth they enjoyed during Karzai time

And none of your senior leader/armyman point smallest of finger toward India for Dec 16.

You guys have big heart, thank you.

i have a theory. Iranians doesn't want pakistan to toe sunni line. And hence some inputs were needed for pak military to smell the coffee. It was delivered.

Now pakistan would think 1000 times before they go against shias ? ;)

The Indian involvement is a equally riveting story !

i have a theory. Iranians doesn't want pakistan to toe sunni line. And hence some inputs were needed for pak military to smell the coffee. It was delivered.
Now pakistan would think 1000 times before they go against shias ? ;)
The Indian involvement is a equally riveting story !

Maybe it is PTT supported and funded by US, UK, India, UAE and Israel.........Make me Wonder :sniper::usflag::sniper::usflag::guns::police::toast_sign::coffee::pdf::welcome::fans::mps::sleep::nhl_checking:

using these groups to assassinate HVTs is understandable but what would India/ Afghanistan gain by killing poor labourers ?

On top: RIP

Chaos and will try to release pressure from separatist movements going on in India. But India is making mistake. Destablize Pakistan is not even good for India.

RIP :(
And it,s time to ignite a civil war all over india for giving them a tit for tat response.
We are not doing such things in india but if we would do we can literally destroy india from inside.Let,s not forget about the amount of oppressed Muslims india have under the current hindu extremist rule plus the separatist movements going on there.

And it,s time to ignite a civil war all over india for giving them a tit for tat response.
We are not doing such things in india but if we would do we can literally destroy india from inside.Let,s not forget about the amount of oppressed Muslims india have under the current hindu extremist rule plus the separatist movements going on there.
I Know there are double the Indians then Pakistanis in SA, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Gulf Countries even in Iran as Iran is more Near to India then Pakistan; only Country which has less Indians then Pakistanis is Turkey Only, even Iran show Pure Hate towards Pakistan in many times

Iran occupies A big Part of Pakistan during 1947 Independence as at that time Pakistan was very Weak and Iran was much Strong and Iran took a big Part of Baluchistan from Pakistan and Wipe out lot of Sunni Population in Baluchistan and other Parts of Iran

Once Iran was Majority Sunni Country but in Centuries to Come Shia Elite in Power either force Sunni to Convert or make them migrate to Turkey, Syria and other Sunni Countries or Just kill all Sunnis

This is the reality of Persian-Irani Majoosi Shia Iran - So Iran is also not a brother of Pakistan, Hell with Iran & SA-Gulf Elite & Establishment too; Yasser ARafat always Prefer and Love India over Pakistan, His Blonde Whore Wife took Billions of $$$$ Money, the Money which belongs to Poor Palestinians but Not a Single Person in Arab World Speak a Single Word as Arabs are there Own Enemies, They Hate Pakistan, Iran, everybody else and even Hate themselves!

Pakistan is Pakistan Friend and Brother - Thanks but No Thanks

We are NOT Toilet Papers Super Rich Arab States - Enemies of Poor Muslims, Go to Hell

Even We Help them, I for sure know that in future they will not Support Pakistan Bid in UN Security Council for Permanent Membership but Vote for Indian support,

So called African Brother Muslim Countries are more near to India then Pakistan and have Significant Indian Hindus Sikhs and other Indian Presence; So Why Should We Pakistanis give our lives and our Soldiers Lives for these Fake Brothers, who just use us as Toilet Papers and here in Pakistan we are just saying One Ummah - Muslim Brother Hood, Indonesia, Malaysia, Afghanistan Love Indians and Chinese more than Pakistanis

There is no Such thing as One Ummah, We are One Ummah only to Turks and Pakistan not to these FAke Muslim Brothers....................

Find these bastards and kill them. These bastards are trying to show that all the baloch people are with them but they are day dreaming. Pakistan army please start a waziristan style operation against these a** H***s also. Pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

They who live in houses made of glass ahould not throw stone on otjer's houses... also please stop being Thikedar of Indian Muslims, as they live and die for their country India... Do not compare Indian Muslims' nationalism to yours, as there is no parity...

Its too simple. Just take a cue from pakistan and pakistanis, how they are promoting and supporting the terrorists to kill innocents for the sake of K word.

And none of your senior leader/armyman point smallest of finger toward India for Dec 16.

You guys have big heart, thank you.
after a string of kidnappings of UNDP and USAID workers, Gen Kyani bypassing all protocols contacted direccty US Ambasador Ann Paterson in Pakistan when a UN worker was abducted by the Indian proxies in Balochistan.

he gave her the location of the Indian conciliates where the kidnapped individual was taken and was probably still alive and he suggested contacting the Indians directly or contact Hamid Karzai to have that guy released.
the news was hushed up and then the UN worker was quietly produced near Pak- Afghan border.

I am talking about the covert wars its not about emotions and feelings my dear I understand it is beyond you to make peace with the fact that your agencies can do such work but sadly in this world they are not as pure and innocent as you and your fellow posters are, re 16 Dec 14 massacre? we got enough leads and got enough cooperation from Afghans and the Americans because the evidence we shared made them jump off their feet and that time the terrorists had gone really low, whether or not Indian involvement was directly implicated or suggested remains to be seen but we got what we wanted.

closure of some shady operations on the Afghan side and close and practical coopertion of Afghan forces with Pakistan and much more integrated attacks from American Drone forces on either sides of the border,.

They who live in houses made of glass ahould not throw stone on otjer's houses... also please stop being Thikedar of Indian Muslims, as they live and die for their country India... Do not compare Indian Muslims' nationalism to yours, as there is no parity...
As best as i know to indian muslims religion comes first and country second.
Watch them watching a india pakistan cricket match and you will see their true nationalism :enjoy:

after a string of kidnappings of UNDP and USAID workers, Gen Kyani bypassing all protocols contacted direccty US Ambasador Ann Paterson in Pakistan when a UN worker was abducted by the Indian proxies in Balochistan.

he gave her the location of the Indian conciliates where the kidnapped individual was taken and was probably still alive and he suggested contacting the Indians directly or contact Hamid Karzai to have that guy released.
the news was hushed up and then the UN worker was quietly produced near Pak- Afghan border.

I am talking about the covert wars its not about emotions and feelings my dear I understand it is beyond you to make peace with the fact that your agencies can do such work but sadly in this world they are not as pure and innocent as you and your fellow posters are, re 16 Dec 14 massacre? we got enough leads and got enough cooperation from Afghans and the Americans because the evidence we shared made them jump off their feet and that time the terrorists had gone really low, whether or not Indian involvement was directly implicated or suggested remains to be seen but we got what we wanted.

closure of some shady operations on the Afghan side and close and practical coopertion of Afghan forces with Pakistan and much more integrated attacks from American Drone forces on either sides of the border,.

Tou Irfan Bhai whats your take on Mama Qadeer Baloch and the seminar on Baluchistan held at LUMS ?

Tou Irfan Bhai whats your take on Mama Qadeer Baloch and the seminar on Baluchistan held at LUMS ?
Mama Qadir came out of no where but he fits the anti Pakistani bill perfectly

has personal grudge against Pakistan

because his son lost his life while fighting along side BLA
because he was sacked from UBL due to financial misconduct

after re-branding the name he is all set to appear in LUMS, Geo tv, Al Jazera, CNN and NDTV
he will make good money I tell you

As best as i know to indian muslims religion comes first and country second.
Watch them watching a india pakistan cricket match and you will see their true nationalism :enjoy:
I already have mate..., that is why I quoted you to stop you from maligning them. And about their religion and nationalism.... read Indian Muslims reaponses in this thread (many like this exist in pdf) to clear your doubts...
Muslim first or Pakistani ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom