What's new

20 children die after eating free school lunch in India

it is a clear case of adding poison deliberately going by autopsy reports.I saw few bihari and UP labors and they are no1 chillar people(uncivilised).these ppl can go to any extent.I dont like to bash any of my country's states but listening to such news makes my blood boil.today i saw on tv they were breaking buses by throwing big rocks.It was on a busy road and there were no police to stop them @Pakistanisage always ask for UP and bihar.i say take them with all the ppl there(incl hindus)
Really, you want to give a part of country...that's sad

Last edited by a moderator:
rohitshubham
india would be much better off without these 2 states.ppl of these 2 states are stuck some 100 yrs back.these are the only 2 states in india where caste alone plays a crucial in the election of a candidate.see,every news coming out of these states is based on caste.pakistanis will be carrying a big burden on their head if they take these states.hahaha

rohitshubham
india would be much better off without these 2 states.ppl of these 2 states are stuck some 100 yrs back.these are the only 2 states in india where caste alone plays a crucial in the election of a candidate.see,every news coming out of these states is based on caste.pakistanis will be carrying a big burden on their head if they take these states.hahaha

your post is lame as hell

rohitshubham

Please don't behave like a colonialist. These were the richest areas some time back which is why the Britisher's first came and occupied these states. Massive drain of revenue and a predatory Zamindari system has made these states poor. They have done far more for independence than any of the southern states. You are no one to talk about giving them away.

rohitshubham
that's true and is incredibly sad but still you want o give away a part of your country coz people are uncivilized... look how the Shivsena guys treated them..they literally were chased out of maharastra and this is not how the civilized people treat thir guests.. do yu think they are uncivilized... there were riots in gujarat and many citizens of this country were killed..don't you think this is uncivilized... do you know how many people have been killed due to vioence on telangana issue...now AP should be also given to Pak by your logic. due you know how many have been killed in mob violence in assam and north east.we should give them away to china.punjab has also seen violence on streets during khalistan isssues so, give them away..alsokashmir reports violence on Indian Army by the people almost everyday, many people itself don't want to remain in the country.let's also give kashmir to pak.

you were talking about violent people
Articles about Mob Violence - Times Of India... just see how many are there from UP and bihar and how many are there from the rest of the states.
Now, I know the caste is a problem and people do vote on the basis of caste, but there has been change in the perception of the people lately.Just see how nitish kumar swept the legislative assembly in 2010 .nearly 85% of seats went to him. why?was ths because of his work and his development or because of caste politics. :|

you were talking about violent people
Articles about Mob Violence - Times Of India... just see how many are there from UP and bihar and how many are there from the rest of the states.
Now, I know the caste is a problem and people do vote on the basis of caste, but there has been change in the perception of the people lately.Just see how nitish kumar swept the legislative assembly in 2010 .nearly 85% of seats went to him. why?was ths because of his work and his development or because of caste politics. :|

Caste is a problem in all states barring a few like w Bengal. TN and Karnataka have the most caste conscious people.

R.I.P. & want fast trail & death penalty to culprits. Government must be insured that this kind of incident should not repeated.

Caste is a problem in all states barring a few like w Bengal. TN and Karnataka have the most caste conscious people.

that's the thing i am saying ... i have been to south India and i have also been to some temples where the pujaris asked my caste and gotra before letting me in.So, you cannot just accuse few people of casteism. just ask many south indian brahmins will let a dalit eat in the same plate or even on the same table as them.

Very sad incident, may God give strength to their parents and may those innocent kids rest in peace.. :cray:

it is a clear case of adding poison deliberately going by autopsy reports.I saw few bihari and UP labors and they are no1 chillar people(uncivilised).these ppl can go to any extent.I dont like to bash any of my country's states but listening to such news makes my blood boil.today i saw on tv they were breaking buses by throwing big rocks.It was on a busy road and there were no police to stop them @Pakistanisage always ask for UP and bihar.i say take them with all the ppl there(incl hindus)

Would be more than happy to trade/send/gift you of to Pakistan. :D

that's the thing i am saying ... i have been to south India and i have also been to some temples where the pujaris asked my caste and gotra before letting me in.So, you cannot just accuse few people of casteism. just ask many south indian brahmins will let a dalit eat in the same plate or even on the same table as them.

Where in South India did this happen :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP
One of the tragic thread but

ONE OF THE BEST THREAD,

Its not success or failure, But LOVE and DEATH which reminds us about humanity...
nobody trolled,every person irrespective of flag gave an homage...
#RestoringFaithInHumanity

rohitshubham

This is the problem with India. People in one state of India is fighting people of other states. How a country will progress like this.

One advice - First make your own state better and plz then comment on the other states. I can bet none of the states in India is any better than any other state. I have been to almost all states of India. All are dirty like hell if you compare to the West. So first do that.

Back
Top Bottom