What's new

2 Syrian jets shot down by Turkey

Asshead had it coming.

Want a repeat of Cyprus.

Sorry but Asshead's genocidal regime needs to go. The "stability" you are talking about was nothing but that psychopath clinging to his throne by bombing his own people, reducing his own country to a rubble, evicting people from their homes and turning them into refugees and mass murdering his own people.
Iran and its proxies along with Russia also have their hands red with the blood of Syrian people.

Its sad to see people supporting Iran and her ally just because of sectarian affiliation. Had KSA been doing what Assad/Iran did, you would've been condemning it.
KSA has been doing the same in Yemen have you ever seen me condemning it? Nope I will not. For me what matter is the stance of my country. Where have I supported Assad in attacking Turkish troops please point out but beyond war mongering there is always a table talk which ends suffering. I clearly blame Assad for this escalation cause I know very well his forces were the one pushing fight on idlib and I also know there are civilian Muslims there and they are suffering. I just want this war to end and peace to come to Syria. Assad is not a solution to Syria he is a status quo. With Assad in power the reality is Syria can never achieve peace cause on one side there is one Assad and on other side there are millions of Syrian refugees.

The fact that you asked muslim vs muslim what is so special about muslims means you are a non muslim at heart. And don't comprehend islam it all

what islam are you talking about?

The islam that lets a fellow muslim woman to get raped in front of her parents and her husbands. Is that the islam you believe in? Coz thats what assad thugs have been doing for years. I dont believe in that islam.

I believe in the islam that extracts justice from these rapists and murderers who have been terrorisng people since 2011. You can go right ahead and believe in your islam

There is a thing called awacs. Ground based radars environmental awareness and o yea man behind the weapon.

I think you just insulted all f35 pilots by equating their job to that of a monkey.

awacs can pinpoint a fighter jet but the f35 stealthy radar profile will make it hard for it to track it. And the f16 has no way of finding where it is before it is too late.

You really underestimate how dangerous the f35 is.

Just four f35 linked together can cover so much ground and airspace it becomes a joke. You should go on youtube and see red flag tesitimonies by american marine generals over what the f35 does to 4th gen aircraft.

what islam are you talking about?

The islam that lets a fellow muslim woman to get raped in front of her parents and her husbands. Is that the islam you believe in? Coz thats what assad thugs have been doing for years. I dont believe in that islam.

I believe in the islam that extracts justice from these rapists and murderers who have been terrorisng people since 2011. You can go right ahead and believe in your islam
I have no idea what has been going on in syria syria im not taking sides purely because its its mu vs muslim. If i i cant stop the war i atleast can call it wrong speak against it and avoid choosing sides.

**** both parties to hell with both. May wrath of Allah hasten on opressive side ameen. As he sees everything and knows evrrything. Kill each other waste of human intellect and mind. He should have created both parties as monkeys and animals. Got to be human beings and such pathetic intellect in 21st century. Even having quran in homes. Brain dead zombies.

awacs can pinpoint a fighter jet but the f35 stealthy radar profile will make it hard for it to track it. And the f16 has no way of finding where it is before it is too late.

You really underestimate how dangerous the f35 is.

Just four f35 linked together can cover so much ground and airspace it becomes a joke. You should go on youtube and see red flag tesitimonies by american marine generals over what the f35 does to 4th gen aircraft.
You put an american monkey in f35 and an american human pilot in f16 and see what happens and how long does that f35 survive. Quoting ur example of monkey not my words.

I know these are Syrian owned air defence systems and the Russians have already made their money from them, but if all of their air defence systems are being destroyed um...from the air....this is massively embarrassing and could cost Russians millions/billions in future sales.

Once you know the exact location of the air defence batteries, it becomes easier to destroy/evade it. You are supposed to move them around once in a while, but again if your adversary has a good network of spy satellites, that might be useless. Don't kid yourself, S400 is the most advanced air defense system in the world. No system is foolproof. You only hear of the cases where someone managed to evade it or destroy it. You never hear of the instances where aircraft were forced to turn around because of being locked onto and you never hear of the possibly hundreds of missions that could not even be planned, let alone executed due to the presence of the S300/S400. I am pretty sure Israel and Turkey would be bombing Syria every week if it wasn't for the S300.

ER99cbrXYAwNDSf.jpeg

which syrian people? the ones in the coast partying all day with alcohol and clubs or the ones fleeing for their lives to the border with turkey away from the regime.

People like you are jokers. Assad has murdered women and children with no mercy and all you talk about israel.

Guess what israel would never bomb tel aviv or its cities
Are you a retard? Coz if yes then better get admitted into a retard hospital than PDF.

Those whose homes were destroyed in Syria, who were living peacefully before the chaos, running here and there now, for their lives with no money and food.

which syrian people? the ones in the coast partying all day with alcohol and clubs or the ones fleeing for their lives to the border with turkey away from the regime.

People like you are jokers. Assad has murdered women and children with no mercy and all you talk about israel.

Guess what israel would never bomb tel aviv or its cities
I don’t give a f about israel and it’s people.

Once you know the exact location of the air defence batteries, it becomes easier to destroy/evade it. You are supposed to move them around once in a while, but again if your adversary has a good network of spy satellites, that might be useless. Don't kid yourself, S400 is the most advanced air defense system in the world. No system is foolproof. You only hear of the cases where someone managed to evade it or destroy it. You never hear of the instances where aircraft were forced to turn around because of being locked onto and you never hear of the possibly hundreds of missions that could not even be planned, let alone executed due to the presence of the S300/S400. I am pretty sure Israel and Turkey would be bombing Syria every week if it wasn't for the S300.

Question is, how do we know how good the S-300 and S-400 are? we're told they are, they look the part - but I'm sceptical because their reputation seems to have developed through lots of talk.

Russia may again push Turkey towards USA; orders for S-400 may get cancelled and F-35 may again be an option if Turkey's security is threatened by Syrian issues..........unless Russia enforces a ceasefire ensuring security of Turkish forces.

Israel is bombing Syria every week ever since the civil war started and currently Turkey is bombing Syria every second, that S-300 scares no one.

Back
Top Bottom