What's new

2 Palestinians killed in Israeli assassination in the Gaza Strip

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israeli missile hits Gaza; at least one militant dead - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

An Israeli missile strike blew up a car in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, residents and hospital officials said, killing two men from a Palestinian faction blamed for a surge of cross-border rocket attacks.

Israel released a statement saying its forces killed only one militant, Ahmed Za'anin, who was involved in the firing of rockets that hit near the funeral of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon last week. He was planning additional attacks, Israel said in a statement.

The strike in Beit Hanoun follows a vow by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday to take preemptive action against any threats from the Hamas-governed coastal enclave.

Palestinian residents and hospital residents identified the two dead gunmen as members of Islamic Jihad, a smaller faction than Hamas which has sometimes chafed against its efforts to preserve a ceasefire with Israel.

The men, both from the same Za'anin family, were sitting in a parked car when it was hit by the missile, residents said.

The Israeli military's statement differed from the report of residents on the number of militants killed and on the affiliation of the gunmen that was targeted.

I'm not understanding this...there was calm lately and usually strikes occur during any escalation against Palestinian resistance fighters. However, this is a strike to kill about a week later randomly.

I'm waiting for more updates from Palestinian sources on who was killed and what their affiliations were.

This is a serious escalation as if Israel randomly felt like killing someone whom if their accusations are true should have seen a response during period of escalation.

RIP.

Reports that the Israeli military was also testing a new missile that apparently turns ones body into scraps of meat and I will show a graphic photo soon. Shame on these people they don't consider God's judgement it means nothing to them.

10190_625190050892533_1035696535_n.jpg

@al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend , @haman10

You see how major violence is instigated....these crimes will not be allowed to pass by freely

3 rockets reported fired in response towards Israeli military bases.

Last edited:
@Hazzy997

الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allah (swt) curse the Zionists.

Ameen. :(

There are statements saying the resistance will officially respond, not sure who it's referring to though yet...

@al-Hasani .....

Btw, this happened after Egypt mediated between the two sides and they came to an agreement that Hamas would deploy forces to monitor borders while Israel will cease any military strikes against Gaza just yesterday they relayed to each other that they are not interested on conflict yet this had to happen.

Ameen. :(

There are statements saying the resistance will officially respond, not sure who it's referring to though yet...

I am more worried about the civilians in Gaza who suffer from the embargo. Why is Egypt not helping more? I do not understand this. Have they still blocked the tunnels?

I am more worried about the civilians in Gaza who suffer from the embargo. Why is Egypt not helping more? I do not understand this. Have they still blocked the tunnels?

How lese is the Egyptian military going to get their new American toys to play with?

I am too, Egypt has still been blocking the bags majority of tunnels but purposefully keep some open but they rarely open the border crossing. However, I believe at some points goods still come through in trucks but they have slowed down greatly and Egypt only opens the crossing a few days every month or a week every month.

American aid to Egyptian military.

I don't think they can antagonise Israel too much.

Opening the tunnels, some are already operating, for humanitarian aid cannot antagonize anybody. At least it should not! The situation in Gaza is really bad among many people and Israel are to blame.

I am too, Egypt has still been blocking the bags majority of tunnels but purposefully keep some open but they rarely open the border crossing. However, I believe at some points goods still come through in trucks but they have slowed down greatly and Egypt only opens the crossing a few days every month or a week every month.

That is at least encouraging.

Opening the tunnels, some are already operating, for humanitarian aid can not antagonize anybody. At least it should not! The situation in Gaza is really bad among many people and Israel are to blame.

That is at least encouraging.

Lately they have been talking more and I think this attack will increase Egyptian-Palestinian cooperation hopefully.

@Hazzy997

Just a question. Let us say that I visited Cairo this spring and then wanted to enter Sinai and from there into Gaza. Would that be possible legally or would I have to use the tunnels? How many non-Gazan Arabs are coming into Gaza to donate and support their Muslim and Arab brethren directly. Face to face I mean. I would like to visit Gaza and hear peoples stories and pray in local mosques. Help.

One of my dreams is also to visit Al-Quds before I die and pray in Masjid al-Aqsa. I know that it is possible to visit the West Bank but Gaza seems like another chapter for non-locals.

@Hazzy997

Just a question. Let us say that I visited Cairo this spring and then wanted to enter Sinai and from there into Gaza. Would that be possible legally or would I have to use the tunnels? How many non-Gazan Arabs are coming into Gaza to donate and support their Muslim and Arab brethren directly. Face to face I mean. I would like to visit Gaza and hear peoples stories and pray in local mosques. Help.

One of my dreams is also to visit Al-Quds before I die and pray in Masjid al-Aqsa. I know that it is possible to visit the West Bank but Gaza seems like another chapter for non-locals.

Me too Akh, I'm an American citizen but Israel told us we aren't allowed into Jerusalem until we give up our citizenship to Gaza. Which means we can't ever go back to see our cousins there.

Yes you can, make sure you don't enter from border crossing and leave from tunnel you will be caught. However, many people enter and exit through tunnels so they can't prove anything and it would be as if you were staying in Egypt. Keep it to yourself once you get back into Egypt.

Maybe we'll go together one day. :)

Edit:You're other question, they have Saudi Arabians, Egyptians, and other Arabs also Turks who come help people there personally and Saudi Arabians fund some mosques, like my cousin for example, she teaches Quran to young girls in Gaza and her paycheck comes from Saudi Arabians who fund some programs. Many westerners also come to do work with UN and humanitarian work. @al-Hasani

I'm not understanding this...there was calm lately and usually strikes occur during any escalation against Palestinian resistance fighters. However, this is a strike to kill about a week later randomly.
Yeah very calm, like rockets fired during Sharon's funeral or 6 rockets fired at Ashkelon later.

Back
Top Bottom