What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

This shows Indian face and BSF terrorism.

Poor souls may have been brought from Indian jails and killed at border by Indian BSF

this may have been means a lot,anyway BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u didnt read that they had enough evidence to prove them as pakistanis.Atleast check out those and border intrusion from pakistan is not new;)

This shows Indian face and BSF terrorism.

Poor souls may have been brought from Indian jails and killed at border by Indian BSF

this is nothing new
Indians have abducted Kashmiris from Pakistani side and then shot them near the border. likewise the men arrested during the crackdown on villiages have been shot dead in fake encounters later on claiming that they were millitants.

May 2010

[B]Canada Accuses Indian Border Security Force (BSF) of 'War Crimes'

In what could turn into a diplomatic battle between India and Canada, the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi has dubbed the Border Security Force (BSF) as a “notoriously violent paramilitary unit” stationed in sensitive areas, attacking civilians and torturing suspected criminals. The Canadian mission rejected the immigration of a retired BSF Havaldar, Fateh Singh Pandher, a resident of Sihar village 25 km from here, to Canada stating he was working for the “notorious” organisation.[/B]

In its rejection letter to the former BSF trooper, the Canadian High Commission claimed the BSF was “responsible for committing crime against humanity” and he was a part of it. Fateh Singh (60), who retired from the BSF a decade ago, had applied for his immigration to be with his only daughter in Canada in April 2005. He was called in for an interview on April 21, 2008, at the High Commission.

His case was rejected vide a letter dated December 8, 2009, stating he could not be allowed immigration under Section 35(1) (a) of Immigration and refugee protection Act. It comprises committing an act outside Canada that constitutes an offence referred to as “crimes against humanity and war crimes”.

After receiving the letter, the former trooper, who is an agriculturist post- retirement, sent a communication to the Prime Minister’s office in New Delhi, asking him to take up the matter.

“I was shocked. I cannot take this. How can they use such offensive words against my organisation? I have given my prime for the force and worked for 25 years with it, protecting several borders of the country,” said Fateh, with anger writ large on his face and eyes welling up with tears.

Meanwhile, External Affairs Minister SM Krishna called him up today and expressed a desire to meet him.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

the same canada appologised then;)

May 2010

[B]Canada Accuses Indian Border Security Force (BSF) of 'War Crimes'

In what could turn into a diplomatic battle between India and Canada, the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi has dubbed the Border Security Force (BSF) as a “notoriously violent paramilitary unit” stationed in sensitive areas, attacking civilians and torturing suspected criminals. The Canadian mission rejected the immigration of a retired BSF Havaldar, Fateh Singh Pandher, a resident of Sihar village 25 km from here, to Canada stating he was working for the “notorious” organisation.[/B]

In its rejection letter to the former BSF trooper, the Canadian High Commission claimed the BSF was “responsible for committing crime against humanity” and he was a part of it. Fateh Singh (60), who retired from the BSF a decade ago, had applied for his immigration to be with his only daughter in Canada in April 2005. He was called in for an interview on April 21, 2008, at the High Commission.

His case was rejected vide a letter dated December 8, 2009, stating he could not be allowed immigration under Section 35(1) (a) of Immigration and refugee protection Act. It comprises committing an act outside Canada that constitutes an offence referred to as “crimes against humanity and war crimes”.

After receiving the letter, the former trooper, who is an agriculturist post- retirement, sent a communication to the Prime Minister’s office in New Delhi, asking him to take up the matter.

“I was shocked. I cannot take this. How can they use such offensive words against my organisation? I have given my prime for the force and worked for 25 years with it, protecting several borders of the country,” said Fateh, with anger writ large on his face and eyes welling up with tears.

Meanwhile, External Affairs Minister SM Krishna called him up today and expressed a desire to meet him.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

been debuffed thanks for more propaganda jana :lol:

Canada regrets calling BSF anti-human unit - India News - IBNLive

@janaji.. we won't require any certification from any country.. if we need certification then just think about ISI ... BSF is a professional unit work for security and safety of Indian borders.

963bsf.jpg

Even our Women are ready :sniper: to safe guard our borders

Thats really a question for the Pakistani army to answer we are only concerned in protecting out borders and a fine job the BSF is doing

On the same border your BSF killed two Bangladeshis recently claiming they were intruding from Indian side into Pakistan.

So it seems more like a reverse intruding
people trying to intrude into Pakistan from Indian side

this is nothing new
Indians have abducted Kashmiris from Pakistani side and then shot them near the border. likewise the men arrested during the crackdown on villiages have been shot dead in fake encounters later on claiming that they were millitants.

keep it up ... nobody gives a damm... because we dont believe in conspiracy theory

On the same border your BSF killed two Bangladeshis recently claiming they were intruding from Indian side into Pakistan.

Let's not get into a debate on the Eastern border this matter is in relation to the Indo-Pak border where many smugglers operate

this may have been means a lot,anyway BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u didnt read that they had enough evidence to prove them as pakistanis.Atleast check out those and border intrusion from pakistan is not new;)

The Indians even claimed a Pigeon as Pakistani intruding Indian airspace on the behest of ISI.

so i guess by now should be used to such retarded claims of evidence i wonder if that pigeon was eying some female Indian kabutri

Atleast we are doing something to stop this cross border infiltration(irrespective of on which side they are crossing to), very unlike Pakistani rangers..who seemingly don't give a $hit, on whether their nationals live or die while crossing the international border.

Let's not get into a debate on the Eastern border this matter is in relation to the Indo-Pak border where many smugglers operate
i am talking about the same border. Your BSF killed BD man on the same border with Pakistan and said he was intruding into Pakistan which means the intrusion is surely coming from your side

The Indians even claimed a Pigeon as Pakistani intruding Indian airspace on the behest of ISI.

so i guess by now should be used to such retarded claims of evidence i wonder if that pigeon was eying some female Indian kabutri

Yep it was a spy pigeon Jani ji it was carrying messages but we made some nice kheema pigeon curry from him tasty :woot:

again BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:D
in first world war pigeons were used as messengers,go and find it.

and that pigeon on his feet had paper string attached on which something in urdu was written.
and u know that pigeons cant write in urdu on paper:D(even if they are trained).
so a lot of hoopla was carried out ..........

Back
Top Bottom