What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

No BSF is just doing what they get paid to do that is protect our borders from scum trying to infiltrate and a job well done I must say

So your Indian Govt is hiring violent street gangsters to kill innocent people who dont grease palms of these gangsters

Pray tell me, what the hell were they doing on the border where indians have obvious control.

:what: Indians have control over their own side not Pakistani side.

The news report clearly says they were NEAR the FENCE. Obviously on Pakistani side.

And your killing of innocent people from Pakistan on Pakistani side gives us the right to put few bullets in the heads of your scum from BSF next time.

The news report clearly says they were NEAR the FENCE. Obviously on Pakistani side.

And your killing of innocent people from Pakistan on Pakistani side gives us the right to put few bullets in the heads of your scum from BSF next time.

You can try lol Jana ji :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

So your Indian Govt is hiring violent street gangsters to kill innocent people who dont grease palms of these gangsters

innocent people? who carry arms mmm and dont stop when ordered take that to any court and see what the outcome will be

If the were shot on pakistani side then how their bodies were searched?

You need to read news properly....before beating your chest...

If the were shot on pakistani side then how their bodies were searched?

You need to read news properly....before beating your chest...

Oh ahh so according to your OWN point as Your media reported that they were killed when they were NEAR FENCE.

So either it means they were intruding into Pakistan and you killed them just like you killed Bangladeshi recently while "trying to enter Pakistani side from India side". If that is not the case then surely the two innocent Pakistani men may have been brought from Indian jails and shot dead near border to cover up your own crime of arresting Innocent Pakistanis in India.

:tdown:

Jana why dont you write a article as your a journo to expose the BSF on killing innocents :lol:

Oh ahh so according to your OWN point as Your media reported that they were killed when they were NEAR FENCE.

So either it means they were intruding into Pakistan and you killed them just like you killed Bangladeshi recently while "trying to enter Pakistani side from India side". If that is not the case then surely the two innocent Pakistani men may have been brought from Indian jails and shot dead near border to cover up your own crime of arresting Innocent Pakistanis in India.

:tdown:

jana is turning to orange color day by day:D

Jana why dont you write a article as your a journo to expose the BSF on killing innocents ::

When the foreign country/ies already terming your BSF as terrorist outfit do i need to write on it?

Above all You now realised that your all the reasons your BSF and You were presenting hold no ground . right

When the foreign country/ies already terming your BSF as terrorist outfit do i need to write on it?

Above all You now realised that your all the reasons your BSF and You were presenting hold no ground . right

Umm no we shot dead intruders who were armed and failed to stop when ordered to do so :what:

this is indeed outragoeus, they were innocent people, just crossed the border by mistake, next time bharti illegal crossing land or marine should be given same orders

but bhartis are known for their barbarity in bengla border

One pistol, nine live cartridges and one moble phone with Pak SIM were recovered on searching the bodies, said BSF officials.

They were armed men sneaking into India this is what our armed forces are paid to do which is protect the country and its people as per Indian law. :tup:

while living on the border towns and villages, it’s a constant risk of walking into otherwise while cashing your cattle or cutting grass or looking for the kids if the border is not clearly marked.

I have met BSF and Pakistan rangers back in 1988-89 on Sialkot border. When on a visit we went to see BSF guys over the border and discussed about a mine going off due to a cattle crossing into the minefield.

Coming back to your post. Since the relation are strained so these kind of incidents will happen more often (where shooting dead will be preferred over capturing someone alive). and unfortunately corpses cant stop anyone from putting guns and Pakistani “SIM cards”. even if they were not planted and genuinely belonged to the slain villagers then I doubt someone on a spying mission will carry such things that can point him back to ISI, GHQ and PM house.
Anyways the reality is that BSF has killed 2 people who “allegedly” crossed the border into India.
I said “allegedly “. because both Indian and Pakistani police stage fake encounters on regular bases as is shown in both Bollywood movies and Pakistani tv darams.

But if it makes you pump up your chest with pride that two Pakistanis are slain by your forces, then be that way.

assume whatever give u pleasure.. BSF works for the safety and security of India.. we do not want any "non state actor" any more

Back
Top Bottom