What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

i am talking about the same border. Your BSF killed BD man on the same border with Pakistan and said he was intruding into Pakistan which means the intrusion is surely coming from your side

then u should be happy because they are killing the intruders irrespective of their natinality... good job BSF

i am talking about the same border. Your BSF killed BD man on the same border with Pakistan and said he was intruding into Pakistan which means the intrusion is surely coming from your side

On the other hand your Border forces aren't stopping any infiltration from Indian side ..so either Indian BSF is so efficient that they are able to totally stem cross border infiltration from Indian side or Pakistani rangers are so inefficient they do not know whats happening under their noses??

I can't comment on this I have no knowledge myself on that incident, what I would say on this case is that there are many smugglers operating on the Indo-Pak border from both sides the drugs and small arms not to mention fake notes are a big concern.

again BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:D
in first world war pigeons were used as messengers,go and find it.

and that pigeon on his feet had paper string attached on which something in urdu was written.
and u know that pigeons cant write in urdu on paper:D(even if they are trained).
so a lot of hoopla was carried out ..........

:) perfect plot for tomato catchup officers of India :)

india-pakistan-border-2009-1-29-9-34-48.jpg

This is the very reason the BSF was setup the clue is in the name.

:) perfect plot for tomato catchup officers of India :)

hoon te jana ji so jo computer band kar ke,tusi gal tey samajni ni.
this was even mentioned in show of ur channel:D
tusi tey bas saffron saffron karde rehndey ho:lol:

I can't comment on this I have no knowledge myself on that incident, what I would say on this case is that there are many smugglers operating on the Indo-Pak border from both sides the drugs and small arms not to mention fake notes are a big concern.

for fake notes nobody needs to cross over and drop the money in bharat for that we have your own INDIAN Underworld working perfectly fine with your own support and help.

the question is the trigger happy attitude of BSF which had been killing on almost every posting be it Indo-BD border or Indo-Pak border.

for fake notes nobody needs to cross over and drop the money in bharat for that we have your own INDIAN Underworld working perfectly fine with your own support and help.

the question is the trigger happy attitude of BSF which had been killing on almost every posting be it Indo-BD border or Indo-Pak border.

It is their job to kill the infiltrators..be it Indo- Pak border or India- Bangla border.

then u should be happy because they are killing the intruders irrespective of their natinality... good job BSF

they have not shot dead a single INDIAN intruder so far.

bringing jailed foreigners and killing them at border is not at all a good job

Because we don't send armed freedom fighters across the border to win Azadi to Pak occupied Kashmir.

lol ... how did u know that ?? and how they are getting the jailed foreigners..?? from ur logic i think when they have visited india .. they have captured by indian agencies and after elapsing their visa they could have handed to BSF to kill at border... just my wild guessing.. U need some rest jana.. seriously.. Many journalists in pakistan can have future in Hollywood movies as a script writer

india-pakistan-border-2009-1-29-9-34-48.jpg

This is the very reason the BSF was setup the clue is in the name.

BTW india like this can show nuclear bomb also . its a joke yaar. every were in world police army use such things.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Because we don't send armed freedom fighters across the border to win Azadi to Pak occupied Kashmir.

no no no jhoot nhi bolty bacha you afghan so called consulates trying there best to fill this duty .

Back
Top Bottom