What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

Umm no we shot dead intruders who were armed and failed to stop when ordered to do so :what:

no one can blame the guards on that one and I wont fault them. whether innocent or not like you said they failed to comply. This can result in friendly fire as well where the dead might be our countrymen or fellow soldiers who just failed to hear the warnings.

I have visited border towns in Punjab and Azad Kashmir and am personally aware of such incidents ranging from arrests to deaths of Indian & Pakistani villagers. Very easy for us to make remarks over the forum sitting hundreds or thousands of mile away from them but it’s a constant risk for the locals who just want to get on with their lives. Most are subsistence farmers and shepherds and have nothing to do with the international hostilities and politics of the countries.

while living on the border towns and villages, it’s a constant risk of walking into otherwise while cashing your cattle or cutting grass or looking for the kids if the border is not clearly marked.

I have met BSF and Pakistan rangers back in 1988-89 on Sialkot border. When on a visit we went to see BSF guys over the border and discussed about a mine going off due to a cattle crossing into the minefield.

Coming back to your post. Since the relation are strained so these kind of incidents will happen more often (where shooting dead will be preferred over capturing someone alive). and unfortunately corpses cant stop anyone from putting guns and Pakistani “SIM cards”. even if they were not planted and genuinely belonged to the slain villagers then I doubt someone on a spying mission will carry such things that can point him back to ISI, GHQ and PM house.
Anyways the reality is that BSF has killed 2 people who “allegedly” crossed the border into India.
I said “allegedly “. because both Indian and Pakistani police stage fake encounters on regular bases as is shown in both Bollywood movies and Pakistani tv darams.

But if it makes you pump up your chest with pride that two Pakistanis are slain by your forces, then be that way.

Border security forces work at worst of condition and they have to take decision in split seconds.. it is question of being live and dead.. with so many infiltrations from pakistanis side.. BSF won't take any risk and chances.. there is a no man's land between both the country BSF and Ranger need to educate the people on this... without any conclusive evidence nothing can happen.. Precious lives gonna lost only..

you are free to assume what ever pleases you but the point is why were the armed , ''unarmed'' by your definition crossing over the border illegally.

Border security forces work at worst of condition and they have to take decision in split seconds.. it is question of being live and dead.. with so many infiltrations from pakistanis side.. BSF won't take any risk and chances.. there is a no man's land between both the country BSF and Ranger need to educate the people on this... without any conclusive evidence nothing can happen.. Precious lives gonna lost only..

I know but don’t dismiss the lives of the villagers as worthless who are living on either side.
there is another angle too.. the smugglers also operate . The most sought commodities are commodities are liquor and gold in addition to leaves of “Paan” from India.
People die even without crossing the borders due to cross firing and stray bullets.
Women die on river banks and men in the fields or while cutting grass.
don’t assume that every tree is hiding a spy behind it. Real people live there who have centuries old memories in the soil.

But if such killings prevent any major terrorist attacks from happening then very well. But I really doubt that LeT terrorists are that easy to spot and kill. I wish they were.

:what: Indians have control over their own side not Pakistani side.

The news report clearly says they were NEAR the FENCE. Obviously on Pakistani side.

And your killing of innocent people from Pakistan on Pakistani side gives us the right to put few bullets in the heads of your scum from BSF next time.

if they were on the pakistani side then you mean to say that BFS personnel crossed over to pakistan and brought the corpses?

while living on the border towns and villages, it’s a constant risk of walking into otherwise while cashing your cattle or cutting grass or looking for the kids if the border is not clearly marked.

I have met BSF and Pakistan rangers back in 1988-89 on Sialkot border. When on a visit we went to see BSF guys over the border and discussed about a mine going off due to a cattle crossing into the minefield.

Coming back to your post. Since the relation are strained so these kind of incidents will happen more often (where shooting dead will be preferred over capturing someone alive). and unfortunately corpses cant stop anyone from putting guns and Pakistani “SIM cards”. even if they were not planted and genuinely belonged to the slain villagers then I doubt someone on a spying mission will carry such things that can point him back to ISI, GHQ and PM house.
Anyways the reality is that BSF has killed 2 people who “allegedly” crossed the border into India.
I said “allegedly “. because both Indian and Pakistani police stage fake encounters on regular bases as is shown in both Bollywood movies and Pakistani tv darams.

But if it makes you pump up your chest with pride that two Pakistanis are slain by your forces, then be that way.

No one is saying it is a good thing to kill people even if they are armed intruders but from our security point of view they were asked to stop and they refused to do so now what else can one do?

Pakistan refuses to take back bodies of intruders

Fazilka: Pakistan has refused to accept bodies of two alleged Pakistanis who the Border Security Force (BSF) shot dead early on Friday when they tried to sneak into India, an official said on Sunday.

'We had informed the Pakistan Rangers and we were hopeful they would take back the bodies. But they refused and said the deceased were not Pakistanis,' BSF Deputy Inspector General Panaj said.

'We have enough proof to substantiate their identity but Pakistan does not want to admit the fact,' he added.

The BSF killed the intruders near the border at Gatty Basoke around 3.45 a.m. Friday. It recovered one pistol, five rounds and two mobile SIM cards from them.

The bodies, kept in a hospital here, will be handed over to the civil body for cremation.

Fazilka town, in Ferozepur district, is over 250 km from Chandigarh. The BSF guards the 553-km international border in Punjab.

if they were on the pakistani side then you mean to say that BFS personnel crossed over to pakistan and brought the corpses?

Read what your media said. your media report quoting the Indian BSF that they shot them dead when they were NEAR the FENCE it means you shot them dead on Pakistani side.

Now since your Indian BSF also claims that they recovered ONE PISTOL and only cartridge from one of the men they killed which means you killed them on Indian side. Now one should ask you why two men were carrying only ONE Pistol ? and ONLY FIVE cartridge if they intended to cross into India where they knew the border is heavily guarded ?

where was Pakistani border force ? do you think we have left our border with India unmanned ???

Pakistan refuses to take back bodies of intruders

Fazilka: Pakistan has refused to accept bodies of two alleged Pakistanis who the Border Security Force (BSF) shot dead early on Friday when they tried to sneak into India, an official said on Sunday.

'We had informed the Pakistan Rangers and we were hopeful they would take back the bodies. But they refused and said the deceased were not Pakistanis,' BSF Deputy Inspector General Panaj said.

'We have enough proof to substantiate their identity but Pakistan does not want to admit the fact,' he added.

The BSF killed the intruders near the border at Gatty Basoke around 3.45 a.m. Friday. It recovered one pistol, five rounds and two mobile SIM cards from them.

The bodies, kept in a hospital here, will be handed over to the civil body for cremation.

Fazilka town, in Ferozepur district, is over 250 km from Chandigarh. The BSF guards the 553-km international border in Punjab.

This shows Indian face and BSF terrorism.

Poor souls may have been brought from Indian jails and killed at border by Indian BSF

This shows Indian face and BSF terrorism.

Poor souls may have been brought from Indian jails and killed at border by Indian BSF

lol, that's hell of a statement!! where do you get this stuff?

where was Pakistani border force ? do you think we have left our border with India unmanned ???

Thats really a question for the Pakistani army to answer we are only concerned in protecting out borders and a fine job the BSF is doing

May 2010

[B]Canada Accuses Indian Border Security Force (BSF) of 'War Crimes'

In what could turn into a diplomatic battle between India and Canada, the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi has dubbed the Border Security Force (BSF) as a “notoriously violent paramilitary unit” stationed in sensitive areas, attacking civilians and torturing suspected criminals. The Canadian mission rejected the immigration of a retired BSF Havaldar, Fateh Singh Pandher, a resident of Sihar village 25 km from here, to Canada stating he was working for the “notorious” organisation.[/B]

In its rejection letter to the former BSF trooper, the Canadian High Commission claimed the BSF was “responsible for committing crime against humanity” and he was a part of it. Fateh Singh (60), who retired from the BSF a decade ago, had applied for his immigration to be with his only daughter in Canada in April 2005. He was called in for an interview on April 21, 2008, at the High Commission.

His case was rejected vide a letter dated December 8, 2009, stating he could not be allowed immigration under Section 35(1) (a) of Immigration and refugee protection Act. It comprises committing an act outside Canada that constitutes an offence referred to as “crimes against humanity and war crimes”.

After receiving the letter, the former trooper, who is an agriculturist post- retirement, sent a communication to the Prime Minister’s office in New Delhi, asking him to take up the matter.

“I was shocked. I cannot take this. How can they use such offensive words against my organisation? I have given my prime for the force and worked for 25 years with it, protecting several borders of the country,” said Fateh, with anger writ large on his face and eyes welling up with tears.

Meanwhile, External Affairs Minister SM Krishna called him up today and expressed a desire to meet him.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Back
Top Bottom