What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

im glad shows how liberal minded we are in ensuring everyone has a voice :tup:

in pakistan we fallow you guys these days .ensuring start work in nadra > as news say yesterday > ab nadra main taali se kam ho ga hahaahahha

Kissi ke marne pe itna khoosh nahi hote, Sajna wi marjane eik din, remember that for your rest of life.

oyee yara in ko bulhy shah ka kalam mat sunao ye nhi samjhy gay.

دشمن مرے تے خوشی ناں کریئے سجناں وی مر جانا

BTW india like this can show nuclear bomb also . its a joke yaar. every were in world police army use such things.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

no no no jhoot nhi bolty bacha you afghan so called consulates trying there best to fill this duty .

You can shoot an Indian armed intruder into Pakistan if you find one. Why do you guys contradict yourself? On one side you are openly accept LeT are freedom fighters. Then you are denying these guys won't be one of them. so typical.

Kissi ke marne pe itna khoosh nahi hote, Sajna wi marjane eik din, remember that for your rest of life.

lol.......... i am not happy of dying people I am happy and congratulating BSF to keep ur border secure.. They are doing their job amicably

It could be that the dead were indeed trying to cross into India for innocent reasons or perhaps they were just ISI agents checking to ensure that the area was secure. The fact of the matter is that they crossed the Pakistani border. It is sad that they were killed. Taking into account the hostilities between India and Pakistan, what were the BSF supposed to do ?

It could be that the dead were indeed trying to cross into India for innocent reasons or perhaps they were just ISI agents checking to ensure that the area was secure. The fact of the matter is that they crossed the Pakistani border. It is sad that they were killed. Taking into account the hostilities between India and Pakistan, what were the BSF supposed to do ?

pillow fight

Isnt bsf a lil trigger happy? Anyways the men should have been more careful...... Personally i dont think they were intruders....Most likely farmers (which usually are armed at night)....... RIP

Back
Top Bottom