What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

If indian border guys can search them after they shot them- that probably means they were inside india :undecided:
If that the case they have every right to do so- These non state actors should be shot dead-

They would get executed for that.

I wasn't implying that its the norm in our country either, but by looking at a photo of Chinese drug bust operation we can also say that, looks like they are set for a helluva party.

They ll face a court martial in India, won't get executed though.

If indian border guys can search them after they shot them- that probably means they were inside india

Also, means the article lost all credibility since he doesn't even know what he's writing.

If you shot them before they got to the border, THEN HOW DID YOU FIND OUT WHAT THEY IN THEIR CLOTHES

I wasn't implying that its the norm in our country either, but by looking at a photo of Chinese drug bust operation we can also say that, looks like they are set for a helluva party.

They ll face a court martial in India, won't get executed though.

Was a joke... geez

the guy that I replied to got it, why can you guys.

Also, means the article lost all credibility since he doesn't even know what he's writing.

If you shot them before they got to the border, THEN HOW DID YOU FIND OUT WHAT THEY IN THEIR CLOTHES

Its times of India- its credibility is always doubted-

Maybe its a ploy just to cheer- and lift the spirit- and morale of Indian masses- before the England game- It was quite down after the Pakistani win :D-

Good job done by BSF....:cheers: This shows they are always alert...not sleep at night..:D:D

It was night time and they came to Pee.

If I am NOT wrong, BDF was ordered to STOP border killings.
bsf is ordered not to kill a bangladesh border not pak border..
on bangla border they will use rubber bullets but on pak border they will use live bullets and can kill any number of intruders

Lol reading some responses i saw like they vame to p** do sh!* they were raw agents cumon guys give us something bettet

I made a very valid and clear point:

indians would not be brave enough to open fire on Chinese armed "intruders". simple and plain.
i'll make my point clear..
chinese men don.t cross the border to do terrorism and they would just come to play some prank and run away into china..
If chinese is found crossing the border he will get the bullets on his head..
we treat all equally.
and to put a bullet in ones head you don't need to have a big economy

ok all propaganda news! if this is true please produce body on state television! after all we saw how good india did its bollywood stunt with KASAB!

and besides i think we all have seen enough indian movies to recall how on a dead "SIDE FRIEND OF THE HERO" amrish puri plants something like drugs or gun to show the man was " DAISH DHROHI! :rofl:

ok all propaganda news! if this is true please produce body on state television! after all we saw how good india did its bollywood stunt with KASAB!

and besides i think we all have seen enough indian movies to recall how on a dead "SIDE FRIEND OF THE HERO" amrish puri plants something like drugs or gun to show the man was " DAISH DHROHI! :rofl:

What's wrong with you guys? Why would your government accept Kasab as a Pakistani then?

Your country men are so proud of their freedom fighting compatriots even in this forum. Aren't your freedom fighters meant to enter India to carry out their divine work? They did their job , BSF did theirs.

If indian border guys can search them after they shot them- that probably means they were inside india :undecided:
If that the case they have every right to do so- These non state actors should be shot dead-

Is the forum hacked or Mr.Jon still high from Saturday night party ??

I am seeing Indian flags under his profile ? :eek:

Is the forum hacked or Mr.Jon still high from Saturday night party ??

I am seeing Indian flags under his profile ? :eek:

The party will be ON tonight as well- when India comfortably wins the match against England :lol:- England is like a minnow team against the mighty Indian team- If Doeschate can score a century against England- any one can- I say India if batted first will score 350+ :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom