What's new

2 foreigner women amongst 3 molested on Goa beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you require a source for the fact that genetic disposition can influence human behavior, then you don't need a source you need an education in science. Your below my intellect level and always have been.

What do you mean by genetic disposition and how does it influence human behavior? I asked for specific source. Please to be showing your high intellect level, oh enlightened one.

People talking as if tourists are not harassed, raped in Pakistan & China.

Yes, perhaps a few happened in every countries, however i doubt there will be any country's "rape" situation is as serious as India being crowned as "rape capital" though. :azn:

Yes, perhaps a few happened in every countries, however i doubt there will be any country's "rape" situation is as serious as India being crowned as "rape capital" though. :azn:

India hasn't been crowned the rape capital, its the local Indian media who gave this name to cities in India which has high cases of rape.

I just have to find few more minutes time to post incidents happening in every part of the world. Some parts of the world media is free and not like in India's Eastern neighbour where media is curtailed. Women violence is every where in western countries.

It doesn't stop the IMF chief.. what others can do about it.......silly preaching others....

Lol 1 rape case years ago ... criminals punished...... the woman is married n runs a NGO.......... ...

the tourist rapist was not even living in Pakistan......... tht happened in 2005 in some foriegn country n the guy is in jail...
And u fail even as a troll.

U hail frm the RAPE KINGDOM
India: The rape kingdom! « India E-News – India Latest News Headlines Today

Rape: India's fastest growing crime - India News - IBNLive

60+ rapes registered everyday in india........... Wonder how man go unregistered.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nNh-YWRQpPfn_WPVw&sig2=Sf3_TUvJv6kYIbe0V8OCtw

rapes happen in every country but tourists esp white tourists are esp not targeted for gang rape

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

rapes happen in every country but tourists esp white tourists are esp not targeted for gang rape

Because in those other countries.. they are simply beheaded or covered up .....rape is rape .. women is women .. white, black or brown.. doesn't make sense. you talk as if raping white is only rape. raping non white skinned is allowed.....hypocrisy ...

Lol 1 rape case years ago ... criminals punished...... the woman is married n runs a NGO.......... the last link... 2005 some rapist overseas n in jail...

And u fail even as a troll.

U hail frm the RAPE KINGDOM
India: The rape kingdom! « India E-News – India Latest News Headlines Today

one rape victim called mukhtara mai actually gathered so much money through NGO, that today she owns a mercedes benz, land cruiser in her garage :disagree: and her family has become so influencial in the region that they are compared with land lord and her brother is planning to run elections for national assembly

Its amusing how bots and certain confused ignorant individuals jump with glee at such news articles. Nevermind that those visitors ignored sound advice by lifeguards NOT to venture into the beach. Nevermind that it was getting dark and the beach was secluded. Nevermind the fact that the visitors ignored the advice and against all common sense decided to venture onto the beach at night. Nevermind that they decided NOT to report the incident and press charges. Nevermind the fact that those visitors had come with a few men and yet got molested, NOT raped!!! Nevermind the fact tat it is Indian Media which reports such instances, embellishing those reports to create 'impact' in public.

And all this is turned into India bashing and propaganda against tourism in India!! We even have one dimwit claiming that genetic disposition predisposes certain group of individuals to exhibit anti-social/criminal behavior, I guess he's in line for a Noble prize in Medicine!!!!!

A case of sour grapes or an unreachable itch?

one rape victim called mukhtara mai actually gathered so much money through NGO, that today she owns a mercedes benz, land cruiser in her garage :disagree: and her family has become so influencial in the region that they are compared with land lord and her brother is planning to run elections for national assembly

And the indian troll derailed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom