What's new

2 foreigner women amongst 3 molested on Goa beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly take it into consideration, it depends on the situation. There are many degenerates in US and many of whom behave like scum, incapable of contribution and effective progress. Many degenerates and uncivilized "people" who indulge in crime are probably behaving in accordance with their genetic disposition or as you incorrectly quoted me "behavior". This isn't limited to Hind.

Still think I'm a hypocrite? Get in line...

i can see how desperate you are to create a feeling that tourist's should not be visiting india as india is not a safe place, but the fact remains that india has got more tourist's or tourism than pakistan, i guess it is better to get raped than being killed in jihadi attacks , every single country in the world has issued a travel advisory against pakistan, instead of improving the conditions in your country you are more interested in what is happening in india , this mentality of your's has kept you and your nation behind.

foreigners must avoid visiting popular indian place because the rapist barbaric animals are in lurch for white girls especially young girls

foreigners must avoid visiting popular indian place because the rapist barbaric animals are in klurch for whitw girls especially young girls

first there are no popular place's in pakistan to visit , so they will never come to your nation who is home for jihadi terrorist's and already been declared as a failed nation.your comment's will not stop those lakh's of tourist's from visiting india.

Source, dumbo?

When advised by authorities not to venture into the water, the women still ventured. Did you read the news article? And you blame the "Hindustanis"? You sir, are either stupid or a hypocrite. Your pick.

If you require a source for the fact that genetic disposition can influence human behavior, then you don't need a source you need an education in science. Your below my intellect level and always have been.

Did you read the news article? And you blame the "Hindustanis"?

Question is did you actually read my post where I clearly mentioned

"It's a bit unfair to always blame Hindustanis for these sex crimes because some of them are just behaving in accordance with their own nature. So foreigners need to exercise better judgment."

This is the second time I've debunked your claims first one of hypocrisy and now this claim. You need an education in science that is usually required when attempting to read my posts especially in this context.

Does this have something to do with the eve teasing thing I keep hearing about?

first there are no popular place's in pakistan to visit , so they will never come to your nation who is home for jihadi terrorist's and already been declared as a failed nation.your comment's will not stop those lakh's of tourist's from visiting india.

tourists still come despite the current situation, but they dont make indian headlines because unfortunately they are not raped

4726635-Local_Customs-Multan.jpg

indians are just behaving like they do in their own country

the only thing for foreigners to do is to avoid india as a travel destination

my heart goes out to all the victims of this horrific crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom