What's new

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

Must have recieved funding from outside which explains the meetings before all of this. If only you can trace the money trail.
738F2BEA-8E90-4368-A7A6-A93E4835EC2F.png

There are news report about the dissidents, rather the bought up MNA's(Zardari: I will give them an offer they can't resist) by the Zardari are kept in the Sindh house in Islamabad, and under the protection of close to 400 SSP's, Sindh special police.

Some kind of confrontation suits the intl' esablishment.
Zardai, Fazal, Shahbaz are just the local players, strings are pulled by other big intl' players.
Strategy is simple: cordon off tne Sindh House by an SSG batalion considering proxy terrorists inside! So, both PPP and dissidents are out...

There are news report about the dissidents, rather the bought up MNA's(Zardari: I will give them an offer they can't resist) by the Zardari are kept in the Sindh house in Islamabad, and under the protection of close to 400 SSP's, Sindh special police.

Some kind of confrontation suits the intl' esablishment.
Zardai, Fazal, Shahbaz are just the local players, strings are pulled by other big intl' players.
Federal govt has preference
FIA can be asked to arest them for bribery ans money laundering

I think IK has something up his sleeve. He doesn't even look stressed
It's a win-win for him anyway! All the disgruntled common folks, who have been suffering financially due to inflation, would now vent out their anger toward these stooges! And, IK would be like a new-born for the coming election. Lucky chap....

At the end of the day it's the Pak Deep State that would decide! I am pretty sure they have enough strings to pull out any outcome they want....

By the by, are the Pak opposition nuts?? They're in fact making IK great again....

I think IK has something up his sleeve. He doesn't even look stressed

I don't know, whether, or not, he has something, up his sleeve, to counter this very dangerous move. But, what I know is that he is a man of conviction and character. Such people really don't care much for worldly success or failure. They are more concerned about their own endeavors and struggle. This is a higher level of living the life, which very few dare to live.

... Talking to Geo News Hamid Mir, Riaz, who is a member of the Jahangir Tareen group, said there were around 24 PTI lawmakers staying at the Sindh House, citing fears of government action against them similar to the March 10 raid by police on Parliament Lodges. ...
PTI's own MNAs trying to get away from their own boss? Lol

This is what happens when you rely on others to govern, all these sold souls does not care about the country. They only join whoever pays them more, there is no self respect. ...
Are you suggesting that's how they joined PTI in the first place?

IK did in one of his speech say that he also some videos which he will release just before the vote.
Hope it shows these namak harams in their element.

One thing, I am quite certain, that he will fight, to the end, these rascals and scoundrels, including their arch supporters in Establishment and other key institutions of this unfortunate country. His endeavors are his sole achievement.

And then? Makes no difference.

It hardly matters. In ultimate analysis, for a human being, itself, what is important is that how he lead his life.

Trust me, it will not be a walk in the park for these scumbags.
Let’s hope so. Deal and dheel destroyed our past and present and now it is going to destroy our future and that of our next generation.

It hardly matters. In ultimate analysis, for a human being, itself, what is important is that how he lead his life.

It's a win-win for him anyway! All the disgruntled common folks, who have been suffering financially due to inflation, would now vent out their anger toward these stooges! And, IK would be like a new-born for the coming election. Lucky chap....

At the end of the day it's the Pak Deep State that would decide! I am pretty sure they have enough strings to pull out any outcome they want....

By the by, are the Pak opposition nuts?? They're in fact making IK great again....
Do you honestly think he will be removed, I think he won't

Back
Top Bottom