What's new

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

Declare martial law and get the military courts ready. Pakistan cannot afford to be run into the ground again and become a laughing stock of the world. We are just starting to inch out some respect, can't go backwards now.
How likely is martial law right now?

20 crore was the last bid of each MNA ..so it is around 480 crore for only 24 who are providing such massive funds. Someone should tell IK... leaders' eyes and ears are wide open but mouths need to be kept shut ..But with IK other way around .. on top, he has some awesome advisors ..
Latest is 70 crore. Where is honesty, conscious, principles and loyalty. These all haramkoors need to be put down and buried with their corrupt money.
Tomorrow our people will be shouting again for the sher aww ghia . What a state of our country, economy and people no wonder where we are as we are and even Bangladesh have pulled away from us in all fields. Zia biggest mistake was the Benazir to escape and Musharaf folly was to Gunja to run off and both have come back to haunt our nation and bite off our back sides.

New PM will be from Pmln. Either Showbaaz Sharif or Ayyaz Sadiq. Now they will further make sure that voting rights to over seas Pakistanis law gets revoked. No EVMs. Also permanent ban on Nawaz Sharif and JKT gets remove as well thru new legislature in NA.

How utterly disappointing well another decade of humiliation it is

I dont think so

I am certain. PMLQ, MQM, BAP and the PTI dissidents, like JKT, Aleem Khan etc. etc. cannot even think of going against the wishes of the Establishment. Without any iota of doubt, this move, against IK, has full support of the Establishment. Rather, it is initiated by them.

IK should have been vigilant about these lotas. What gave him the impression that those who betrayed their previous parties would not do the same to him?

I am certain. PMLQ, MQM, BAP and the PTI dissidents, like JKT, Aleem Khan etc. etc. cannot even think of going against the wishes of the Establishment. Without any iota of doubt, this move, against IK, has full support of the Establishment. Rather, it is initiated by them.
I think blaming Establishment for everything is a cop out tbh. Let's wait and see what the end result is. Nothing will happen inshallah

New PM will be from Pmln. Either Showbaaz Sharif or Ayyaz Sadiq. Now they will further make sure that voting rights to over seas Pakistanis law gets revoked. No EVMs. Also permanent ban on Nawaz Sharif and JKT gets remove as well thru new legislature in NA.

It seems, unless .......

Back
Top Bottom