What's new

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

joined PTI in 2018, doesn't that tell you something.
before elections when PPP refused to gave ticket to them.

It was PTI which supported them politically not the other way, so you can't say PTI was involved in horse Trading.

secondly some of them were in PPP for decades.

Ahmed Hussain Dehar was part of PTI way before 2018 election but was not the first choice for MNA ticket in fact ticket was allotted to some other person but the local PTI workers of his constituency were in favor of him and staged a sit-in protest outside Bani Gala for a 10-15 days, so only by this thing you can guess he was a working and very popular individual among local PTI workers.

All 3 women MNAs were part of PTI and were given reserve seats, they were not in politics before and PTI was their first political party

Yes Ramesh Kumar is someone who fulfil the criteria typical lota, he was part of PPP, then PML-N and after that PTI, but even in his case he is not a worker of any political party but a Chairman of some Hindu Organization involved in the upkeep of Hindu temples of Pakistan, he represent the Hindu minority and always join Government party on this basis, so again you can not blame PTI for his inclusion as well.

So my dear like it is said Devil is in detail, plz understand smart *** comment on social media does not represent ground situation.

Last edited:
before elections when PPP refused to gave ticket to them.

It was PTI which supported them politically not the other way, so you can't not say PTI was involved in horse Trading.

secondly some of them were in PPP for decades.

Ahmed Hussain Dehar was part of PTI way before 2018 election but was not the first choice for MNA ticket in fact ticket was allotted to some other person but the local PTI workers of his constituency were in favor of him and staged a sit-in protest outside Bani Gala for a 10-15 days, so only by this thing you can guess he was a working and very popular individual among local PTI workers.

All 3 women MNAs were part of PTI and were give reserve seat, they were not in politics before and PTI was there first political party

Yes Ramesh Kumar is someone who fulfil the criteria typical lota, he was part of PPP, then PML-N and after that PTI, but even in his case he is not a worker of any political party but a Chairmen of some Hindu Organization involved in the upkeep of Hindu temples of Pakistan, he represent the Hindu minority and always join Government party on this basis, so again you can not blame PTI for his inclusion as well.

So my dear like it is said Devil is in detail, plz understand smart *** comment on social media does not represent ground situation.
I give up,
My whole argument is that, Imran should've expected such from these people.
I've never blamed PTI for any thing, I've only said from the first day of Imran khan coming to power. Their continual poking of the status quo political (mafia) structure will have repercussions.
The no confidence and naraz Members are a result. The same happend at bibi sahibas tenure, she poked the underlying silent agreement made by the elites. In turn she was ousted (even though she detained her own party members, knowing well that they would also vote against her)

In Simple terms, history is repeating itself.

!!!!
1647793086648.png

!!!!

Source of Funding
The current revival of Disturbances is tied to availability to funding

Of course Sindh Government also has access to almost 10 Billion Dollars form yearly budget

Reference:
1647793564630.png

Members of a Political Parties are bound to keep interest of Party they belong to at heart for any voting , in case they wish to join another party the correct motion is to Leave (Resign) the party seat vacant and a new election takes place on the vacant seat

Last edited:
As per a well known investigative journalist and pro military journalist have accused military behind all these happenings. According to him PML N blackmailed the military officials by saying that they have record of corruption of serving Generals and have video tapes too. So that's why all the investigations/court trials against PML N and other corrupt political elite has been put on back burner and through same threats and typical Shahbaz-Nawaz Good cop Bad Cop strategy they have lured military into their net by carrot and stick policy. Now it's all falling apart as establishment has now surrendered.

Back
Top Bottom