What's new

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

1647546222557.jpg
I do love this tweet, if PTI does it it's tabdeeli if noona, zardari etc does it, it's haram khori

Anyways I hope IK holds no bars when he is on the street. Expose EVERYONE !!!

This can be a great educational moment for our society.

I do love this tweet, if PTI does it it's tabdeeli if noona, zardari etc does it, it's haram khori
I don’t give a f about IK but him getting out of the game would leave the country to the mercy of PPP and PMLN.

Out of the 2, Which seems less bad ?

If you guys are brain dead, Latter suits you and your generations.

We will get what we deserve..law of nature....people have no respect for honesty...good luck

I don’t give a f about IK but him getting out of the game would leave the country to the mercy of PPP and PMLN.

Out of the 2, Which seems less bad ?

If you guys are brain dead, Latter suits you and your generations.

What are you on about?

Where did I say I want these scumbags to rule Pakistan?

Go through my post again.

We will get what we deserve..law of nature....people have no respect for honesty...good luck
The will of the people is reflected in its representive. Here being the idea of ruler and one's being ruled upon.

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

Dawn.comPublished March 17, 2022 - Updated 3 minutes ago

PTI MNAs Raja Riaz and Malik Nawab Sher Waseer.

PTI MNAs Raja Riaz and Malik Nawab Sher Waseer.
Two dissident members of the National Assembly (MNAs) from the ruling PTI — Raja Riaz and Malik Nawab Sher Waseer — who are staying at the Sindh House in Islamabad came out in the open on Thursday, saying that they would vote on the no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan in "accordance with their conscience".
Talking to Geo News Hamid Mir, Riaz, who is a member of the Jahangir Tareen group, said there were around 24 PTI lawmakers staying at the Sindh House, citing fears of government action against them similar to the March 10 raid by police on Parliament Lodges.
A day earlier, the government claimed the opposition had detained some ruling party lawmakers at Sindh House ahead of the vote after a statement by Punjab Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Parvez Elahi that around a dozen MNAs belonging to the PTI had 'gone missing'.
The premier had said in a public address on Wednesday that opposition leaders were sitting in Sindh House with "heaps of money" to purchase loyalties of treasury lawmakers and had asked the election commission to take action against the alleged horse-trading.
PPP leader Faisal Karim Kundi had earlier confirmed the stay of some lawmakers at Sindh House during a press conference with PPP MNA Shazia Marri. "Every member has a right to stay there. These members are from the opposition and our allies," he had said, adding that MNAs had been kept there as they feared they could be kidnapped ahead of the no-trust vote.

More to follow.
Shakal se he haram Thor lagte haen

Suspension of CSF funds, Officers training in US, cancellation of AH-1Z delivery, strict IMF conditions and humiliating conditions of Arabs for granting provisional funds in Pakistani treasury, Pakistan's firm stance against the future US misadventures in the Afghanistan, Biden's avoidance of PM IK, and now PM IK's visit and clear tilt towards the regional powers all add up to make IK the prime target of the establishment.

Self exiled fugitive of Law Mr. MNS and the recent visit of Bilawal to the US and western embassies' recent contacts with the opposition parties makes everything clear that what's going to happen.

Mate stop with this please. The sell outs were always there in the establishment but they were few and far between. Lately as our whole society has drifted towards corruption, it has creeped into the high echelons of establishment.

Bajwa will get his extension or a CDS type post. A couple of others will get great plots in Bahria Town Karachi.

And like Najam Sethi said ab sb mil ke khaen ge.
Bhai kia khayngy sb mil k?? 🤔
Murghi(Awam) to kb ki halal krk kha chukay hain ab to bs kuch hadion ka choora or kch par Reh gy Hain. Wo bhi kha Jain gy to ye mulk hi khatam ho jyga. phir ks se CM, PM ship r extensions mangay gy???

Last edited:

Suspension of CSF funds, Officers training in US, cancellation of AH-1Z delivery, strict IMF conditions and humiliating conditions of Arabs for granting provisional funds in Pakistani treasury, Pakistan's firm stance against the future US misadventures in the Afghanistan, Biden's avoidance of PM IK, and now PM IK's visit and clear tilt towards the regional powers all add up to make IK the prime target of the establishment.

Self exiled fugitive of Law Mr. MNS and the recent visit of Bilawal to the US and western embassies' recent contacts with the opposition parties makes everything clear that what's going to happen.
None of these have anything to do with Imran Khan
"Suspension of CSF funds, Officers training in US, cancellation of AH-1Z delivery, strict IMF conditions and humiliating conditions of Arabs for granting provisional funds in Pakistani treasury, Pakistan's firm stance against the future US misadventures in the Afghanistan"

Bhai kia kbayngy sb mil k?? 🤔
Murghi(Awam) to kb ki halal krk kha chukay hain ab to bs kuch hadion ka choora or kch par Reh gy Hain. Wo bhi kha Jain gy to ye mulk hi khatam ho jyga. phir ks se CM, PM ship r extensions mangay gy???
Phr Modi se mangay gn.

Ye system hi khatam hona chaiy. 1 Presidential seat k candidates hon r awam directly elect kry ksi 1 ko in candidates me se. Ye 342 haramkhor Sath rakhnay ki kia zaroort hai. R upar se 100+ senate k bhi :butcher:

View attachment 825003I do love this tweet, if PTI does it it's tabdeeli if noona, zardari etc does it, it's haram khori
wah when PTI was adding MNAs of other parties ... ??

Bhai in your hate of IK at least remember the history after election PTI included Independent MNA to from the government it was legal to seek alliance and inclusion of MNA.

The line of argument which you are supporting is like the someone forget the difference b/w Nasli and Halali Child and Haram Paidaish, I hope you will under the difference.

=============================================

wah when PTI was adding MNAs of other parties ... ??

Bhai in your hate of IK at least remember the history after election PTI included Independent MNA to from the government it was legal to seek alliance and inclusion of MNA.

The line of argument which you are supporting is like the someone forget the difference b/w Nasli and Halali Child and Haram Paidaish, I hope you will under the difference.

=============================================

I hate everyone equally
What I'm against is this over idolizing of our representatives. Rather they become holier-than-thou.
Plus those lotas that PTI brought to its side are now swinging away because someone else is offering more to them

I hate everyone equally
What I'm against is this over idolizing of our representatives. Rather they become holier-than-thou.
Plus those lotas that PTI brought to its side are now swinging away because someone else is offering more to them
again lack of info as of now only 2 MNAs who were elected independently but later join PTI have sold their souls all other were ticket holders of PTI and won elections on PTI vote bank.
FONJXAyX0AEKl30.jpg

it is necessary to differentiate b/w Right & wrong, Falsehood & Truth, knowledge and Ignorance ....

Last edited:
again lack of info as of now only 2 MNAs who were elected independently but later join PTI have sold their soles all other were ticket holders of PTI and won elections on PTI vote bank.
View attachment 825491
it is necessary to differentiate b/w Right & wrong, Falsehood & Truth, knowledge and Ignorance ....
I mean look at them most of them joined PTI in 2018, doesn't that tell you something.

Back
Top Bottom