What's new

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

‏اسلام آباد ٹیسٹ دلچسپ مرحلے میں داخل.

IMG_20220317_210918.jpg

But they do get their way if they think that institutional interests are at stake.
Lol like when? Soldiers die nothing happens? Budget decrease in dollar terms nothing happens
Glorification of ethnic terrorists nothing happens

This myth is similar to yahodi sajish myth
They were able able to get 178 MNAs support IK, just a few days after 15-20 of those 178 supported Gillani.
They didnt do anything if you haven't travelled around let me tell you most Pakistanis particularly with some sort of power or a pathway to power easily compromise if it means they get ahead before competition

I may disagree with Pervaiz Hodhboy on a lot of things but he is right on the fact that we are in a state of confusion because we were born from it

We lack an identity and with a centrist figure gone expect a slow unravelling of things at the pace of 2009 soon
What has changed in a year?
Nothing has changed at all migratory birds migrate all the time only this time they played their cards too early
Its a stupid move to get government out when commodity prices are sky high

Its staright forward
Raid their homes and arrest them for charges of money laundering, bribery and corruption

its comes under executive powers/FIA to do so
but IK is too pussy to do so

Any country if law makers were paid like this they would have been arrested

In pakistan "nada"

Frogery, open bribery on camera for our former PM in senate election all roaming free

This is the general way of such 'politicos' in Pakistan. The irony is that we support them, we like these thieves/corrupts/mafias, allow them to loot us, we want ourselves to be slaves of thieves/corrupts/mafias and choose our coming generations to slaves of the next generations of these thieves/corrupts/mafias.
Let's fulfill our duty and love towards this system. We don't have anyone else to blame.

If you let these sell outs and traitors back in our civilization is done for. You will be bullied from all corners of the world. I will not turn on the news to save myself from the humiliation.

Look at this beta male corrupt puppet speaks like he has just come out of a monkeys a*s.

Last edited:
Sure even though MNS is a massive security threat
Lol it's a small side effect of MNS, far better than creating a beast like IK which can't be controlled or steered. They would loose all the unconstitutional power if IK remains in the office. Just like what happened in Turkey when Tayyib Erdogan cut short the civil/military establishment to it's size.

Last edited:
‏اسلام آباد ٹیسٹ دلچسپ مرحلے میں داخل.

View attachment 824954
3rd umpire Kaun hai? 🤔

Their voters should teach them a lesson so their next generations to think many times before joining politics and then commit to floor-crossing for the sake of corruption.

SAY NO TO SUCH FILTH OF SOCIETY TO WHOM WE SAY 'VOTE KO IZZAT DOO'
Lol voters would be sold for a plate of Biryani or a packet of juice, then who would teach the voters a lesson! Bureaucracy obviously :victory1: :pleasantry::nana:

Lol like when? Soldiers die nothing happens? Budget decrease in dollar terms nothing happens
Glorification of ethnic terrorists nothing happens

This myth is similar to yahodi sajish myth

They didnt do anything if you haven't travelled around let me tell you most Pakistanis particularly with some sort of power or a pathway to power easily compromise if it means they get ahead before competition

I may disagree with Pervaiz Hodhboy on a lot of things but he is right on the fact that we are in a state of confusion because we were born from it

We lack an identity and with a centrist figure gone expect a slow unravelling of things at the pace of 2009 soon

Nothing has changed at all migratory birds migrate all the time only this time they played their cards too early
Its a stupid move to get government out when commodity prices are sky high

Mate stop with this please. The sell outs were always there in the establishment but they were few and far between. Lately as our whole society has drifted towards corruption, it has creeped into the high echelons of establishment.

Bajwa will get his extension or a CDS type post. A couple of others will get great plots in Bahria Town Karachi.

And like Najam Sethi said ab sb mil ke khaen ge.

If you let these sell outs and traitors back in our civilization is done for. You will be bullied from all corners of the world. I will not turn on the news to save myself from the humiliation.

Look at this beta male corrupt puppet speaks like he has just come out of a monkeys a*s.

Get everyone to pull their investment out of the country. Apply for political asylum in europe just run this ship is sinking.

He will get removed most likely

Should have happend in October last year. IK didn't have the killer instinct and he is paying for it.

Anyways I hope IK holds no bars when he is on the street. Expose EVERYONE !!!

This can be a great educational moment for our society.

Back
Top Bottom