What's new

2 BSF man Arrested by Border Guard Bangladesh

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This reminds me of this one comment by Hillary Clinton (from Wikileaks) where she calls india a "self-appointed frontrunner". :D

Even that takes some doing. ;)

Can you even do that?

You will wait and watch as this "self-appointed frontrunner" tag changes into something real on the ground. It is just inevitable.

BTW, we don't have anything against Bangladesh. It is yet another foreign neighboring country among the 7-8 we have in the region. Not particularly friendly for the most part but not an enemy either.

There is good potential to cooperate in a number of sectors that can be mutually beneficial.

First of all, the USSR is no more. So no, I don't give a damn. The US is the only super power today.

My point is that India and China are to be the future super powers. Not in a few years, not a few decades and certainly not anytime soon. Although, China technically has more league in the race. Many things can change in that time.

Or in other words, potential super power.
Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The means, the potential and most importantly the commitment is there.

Your knowledge about the past and your forecast about the future - both are a little away from reality. Which story book tells you that India will ever be a superpower? About USSR. It is gone, but Russia is there, Ukraine is also there. They and all the europe have the history of technological innovation. Russia is rising again and will certainly take its proper place in the world stage.

Even today, China is nothing comparing to the miltary might of Russia. Natural resources and Russia's proximity to the Europe, among others, provide it some advantages that will propel it to the next stage of economic prosperity. USA wants a diminished Russia, but Europe cannot deny it. Because Europe needs its natuaral gas.

india has human right violation in her every states.

aalaw.jpg

^^ We still sacrificed thousands of lives to save your mothers and fathers from human rights violations.

Reminds me of the story of the man who saves the scorpion from a river and the scorpion bites the same hand that saved it.

Well, we did what was right and humane to do.

never mind hum apne raaste or woh apne raaste, atleast they are better than the other side country, atleast they aint harming us. so its even stevens.

Yet they were ones that saved the Bangla women and men from the ongoing rapine and genocide!

Back
Top Bottom