What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

Life in Pakistan is cheap and all incidents are forgotten and after a brief period of lip service by the politicians Terrorists cannot succeed without help & facilitators among the local residents. Unfortunately there are too many sympathisers of the terrorists at all levels of the society which includes politicians.

Can we have a more blatant example than of the terrorist Lal Masjid mullah who was caught running way wearing burqa but was re-instated by no less than the CJ of the Supreme Court and the Interior Minister Ch. Nisar dare not touch him despite his brazen support for the APS killers!

Regardless of who is sponsoring the terrorism; arguably Raw is one of the culpable agencies; the fact remains that perpetrators are mostly Pakistanis & Afghans, mainly because many Pashtun Afghans are indistinguishable from Pakistani Pakhtuns. The perpetrators are helped by the SSP & LeJ followers from Punjab & Karachi.

Let us be honest with ourselves. Support for the terrorists may have been reduced but still exists in one form or another among the right wing of the Pakistani society. Operation Rad ul Fassaad will never be completely successful until hearts & minds of these Pakistanis are changed. We should therefore be prepared for continuing murder of more innocent Pakistanis as well as of police & army jawans.

Yes the above post is a repeat of many a previous posts, but then so are the continued killings of my fellow Pakistanis. I am hoping against hope that soon my countrymen would wake up and realize that these people are not not fighting for Allah but to gain power for themselves and stop supporting these butchers.

We don't give even give damn middle finger to ICJ so what? Regarding passport he travel on that fake passport many time to cross the border for exit and entries on a fake Muslim name, on Indian passport your axx 24/7 on watch. And how you know he is kidnaped from Iran? Any prove? We have proves that retired col Habeeb was kidnaped from Nepal and we with Nepal Govt have all trace of it.
Shut up now and cry this RR on other thread.

So now he was using his Indian passport, which does not have a Pakistani visa. For entry and exit from Pakistan ? Are you high on hashish ? Or Just having a Muslim name on Passport is enough to gain entry into Pakistan? One does not need an actual Pakistani visa.

What proof do you have your man has been kidnapped from Nepal, He was last in Nepal, after that for all we know, he might have gone to Timbaktoo with his mistress ?

Where is the proof, that he has been kidnapped.
Secondly, Nepal govt hasn't told you $hit.

Thirdly if you dont care about ICJ, then you shouldn't have run with tail between your legs to appear before them and spend million of dollars on acquiring a Qatari lawyer.

Every proof has been given over and over again... it will never be enough to if the other proponents of terror sit there with fingers in their ways and eyes wide shut...

Don't give it to us, "we" as you say are enemies, as it is we wont believe you.

You are on world forums now , ICJ, go ahead present your evidence there, see that, if they believe such flimsy line of argumment.

Changing regional geo-politics. You do'nt have to worry about us.
is any country left over in the world which is not against Pakistan.. might be down the line you will include China and Turkey also...

You are from Hindu-stan.
Thus your knowledge and reasoning abilities do not go beyond petty propaganda.

Do you have a map of Hindu-stan showing which of the many deities is dominant in which area "?

What Propaganda? This is not the first time.. One should be blind to not see similarities between the current ones and the prior ones.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi al-Alami: A Pakistani Partner for Islamic State
Publication: Terrorism Monitor Volume: 15 Issue: 2
By: Farhan Zahid

January 27, 2017 11:59 AM Age: 5 months

588285566-640x360.jpg

Officials inspecting aftermath of August 9, 2016 attack in Quetta, Pakistan
Among the terrorist attacks that shook Pakistan last year, three jointly claimed incidents made clear that a branch of the Pakistani terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) has formed an alliance with Islamic State (IS), one that is proving worryingly beneficial to both organizations.

While there has been no pledge of allegiance to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, LeJ al-Alami, a faction of the broader LeJ network, claimed joint responsibility with IS for three mass-casualty attacks, all in Baluchistan province — two in Quetta district and one in Khuzdar district (Geo TV, October 6, 2016). On August 9, a suicide attack in Quetta killed 70 civilians, most of them lawyers, at a legal protest, while an attack on a police college in October saw 60 cadets killed (al-Jazeera, October 25, 2016). In November, a suicide attack on a Sufi shrine in the Khuzdar district of Baluchistan province killed 52 people and injured more than 100 others (Express Tribune, November 13, 2016).

The new partnership has given IS a greater platform in Pakistan and potentially reinvigorated the ailing LeJ, which has been significantly degraded over the years by Pakistani counter-terrorism efforts.

The Evolution of LeJ al-Alami

LeJ is at heart a Sunni-Deobandi supremacist group, intending to transform Pakistan into a Sunni caliphate. This goal is similar to that of international jihadist organizations like al-Qaeda and Islamic State (IS), albeit on a less ambitious and more regional scale. LeJ developed strong bonds with al-Qaeda in Taliban-ruled Afghanistan between 1996 and 2001, when scores of LeJ militants received instruction at al-Qaeda-run training camps in the country.

LeJ was established as a centralized group that spun out of its mother organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), following the assassination of founder Haq Nawaz Jhangvi in 1991. The leaders of SSP — Mailk Ishaq, Riaz Basra and Akram Lahori — founded and ran LeJ, then based in Pakistan’s Punjab province. They carried out attacks against the Shia community, assassinating prominent Shias and orchestrating suicide attacks on Shia processions.

As a result of its links to al-Qaeda, after the start of United States’ so-called War on Terror, LeJ faced a crackdown by the Pakistani state, which fragmented and decentralized the organization. This resulted in the establishment of a number of cells and factions, including LeJ al-Alami.

Under New Management

The leader of LeJ al-Alami is Yousaf Mansoor Khurasani (a.k.a. Syed Safdar Shah). Thought to be a resident of Karachi, little is known about Khurasani, although police sources say he was at one point briefly in their custody.

Khurasani previously worked with LeJ’s different factions in Karachi and appears to be a frequent visitor to neighboring Afghanistan, where he has developed links with leaders of other jihadist organizations. He played a pivotal role in organizing and coordinating a meeting of eight different TTP factions in Ghazni, Afghanistan, in November 2016 (Geo TV, November 15, 2016).

Khurasani appears to represent a younger generation of LeJ leaders who have gained prominence as many of the LeJ old guard have either been arrested or killed in encounters with police. The long-standing LeJ chief, Malik Ishaq, was killed in July 2015, along with his two sons and 11 other high-profile leaders, during a firefight with police when gunmen allegedly tried to free him from arrest (Dawn, July 29, 2015). Another high-profile LeJ leader, Usman Kurd, was also shot dead in a police “encounter” in February 2015, while two other LeJ leaders, Asif Choto and Naeem Bokhari, were arrested and most of the members of their cells killed (News International, February 17, 2015).

‘Working Relationship’

Although LeJ adheres to the Deobandi school of thought, rather than IS’ Salafi sect, their shared sectarian hatreds are a binding force. IS’ hardline anti-Shia and anti-Sufi stance makes it a natural fit for LeJ al-Alami. The group’s alliance with IS, however, is informal. It has never pledged allegiance to IS, and LeJ al-Alami is not considered one of the 43 Islamist terrorist organizations that form part of IS’ broader global network of more than 30 wilayat (provinces)(TSG IntelBrief, May 27, 2015; IntelCenter, December 2015).

According to Azaz Syed, an Islamabad-based security analyst, LeJ al-Alami wants to maintain a “working relationship” with IS, assisting in its sectarian and anti-government operations in Pakistan, but not in recruiting for IS. [1]

This arrangement, a kind of joint venture, is of benefit to IS as its operations in Iraq and Syria come under pressure. LeJ is one of the best-established terrorist organizations in Pakistan, maintaining a strong and widespread network of Deobandi madrasas across the country. Access to that network will be useful to IS if, as it appears, the group has plans to broaden its own network in the country.

The relationship is practical for both sides. IS is in a better position to back the group financially than al-Qaeda and, according to a senior officer with the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) of the Sindh police who spoke on condition of anonymity, members of IS’ Khurasan chapter in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province have joined LeJ al-Alami’s ranks, alongside militants from the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP). [2]

According to the CTD officer, although LeJ members had a deeper attachment to al-Qaeda than IS, the killing of Osama bin Laden in May 2011 lowered the group’s morale and pushed many of its members to join IS. The officer also noted that the militants arrested for the 2015 Safoora Goth massacre — extremists gunned down 45 members of the Ismaili community on the outskirts of Karachi — had progressed through membership of different militant organizations, moving initially from LeJ to al-Qaeda and eventually to IS.

Fears for the Future

The jointly claimed attacks suggest IS does not yet have the capability to perpetrate the act of terrorism and relies on LeJ al-Alami’s network on the ground.

Meanwhile, the influence of IS on LeJ al-Alami is clear from the group’s violent tactics. All the attacks claimed by LeJ al-Alami have involved mass civilian casualties.

That suggests the younger generation of LeJ militants may be intent on unleashing a new wave of Islamist violence on Pakistan in association with IS. The partnership with IS may yet reinvigorate the broader LeJ network across Pakistan under a younger, more adaptable and more ruthless leadership.

https://jamestown.org/program/lashkar-e-jhangvi-al-alami-pakistani-partner-islamic-state/

So, the ICC is confirming the world xi cricket series to be held in Pakistan in September and honestly, I can't even imagine the violence that will take place over the summer to discourge the international players from coming to Pakistan. Do we really want a cricket series on top of the bodies of innocent men, women and children?

Yes, the Pakistani state does not discriminate against Shia Muslims. I have already said that we are a lot better than the Middle East.

However, you tried to say the terrorism goes both ways, can you tell me any terrorist attacks within Pakistan that Shia groups were responsible for?

This is the third attack in Parachinar this year already that has killed dozens. The attack specifically targeted Shias. What is the state doing against sectarian terrorism?

I am not speaking as a Shia, any bombing against Shia, Sunni, Hindu, Christian, army man, civilian saddens me, and brings shame to my country.
Have you not heard of Sipah e Muhammad group?

Shia terrorism towards others is minimal as the population is smaller than Sunnis, however this is not to say that there are foreign sources trying to flame hatred towards Sunnis from Shias in order to further sectarianism.

It is the incorrect methodology that is coming to Pakistan from outside that has corrupted Pakistan's Sunnis. The State needs to act upon this. Just banning extreme groups will not do it. Methodology needs to be countered.

How old are you ? 5 ?. Yeah right i am passing info to RAW...Hello Mr RAW agent, i have seen 2 pics of CPEC ripped from internet...I thought you should know. Lol

I joined this forum way before CPEC was even imagined. Don't talk like an idiot on a public forum it reflects poorly on you.

Don't worry about my age worry about you are already spied here.
Morever i also right from the childhood i hate Indian so much and it is still in my blood and i don't like to talk to indian sick people.
Don't quote me again.

So now he was using his Indian passport, which does not have a Pakistani visa. For entry and exit from Pakistan ? Are you high on hashish ? Or Just having a Muslim name on Passport is enough to gain entry into Pakistan? One does not need an actual Pakistani visa.

What proof do you have your man has been kidnapped from Nepal, He was last in Nepal, after that for all we know, he might have gone to Timbaktoo with his mistress ?

Where is the proof, that he has been kidnapped.
Secondly, Nepal govt hasn't told you $hit.

Thirdly if you dont care about ICJ, then you shouldn't have run with tail between your legs to appear before them and spend million of dollars on acquiring a Qatari lawyer.

Don't give it to us, "we" as you say are enemies, as it is we wont believe you.

You are on world forums now , ICJ, go ahead present your evidence there, see that, if they believe such flimsy line of argumment.

Exactly even ISIS think they are angels... just like Hindutva terrorists... at least you admit it... which is a step towards your self realization

If I could prove something non-existential doesn't exist in the first place, the question of whether God exists or not would be settled once and for all....:-)
But coming back to your point, couldn't those profiles just be trolls? Wouldn't be the first time right?
Like I said, some sicko just trying to get a reaction out of people. Besides, creating a fake account on FB of all places isn't that surprising.

You have to work against that sicko

Have you not heard of Sipah e Muhammad group?

Shia terrorism towards others is minimal as the population is smaller than Sunnis, however this is not to say that there are foreign sources trying to flame hatred towards Sunnis from Shias in order to further sectarianism.

It is the incorrect methodology that is coming to Pakistan from outside that has corrupted Pakistan's Sunnis. The State needs to act upon this. Just banning extreme groups will not do it. Methodology needs to be countered.

Yes, I am aware of Sipah e Mohammad and other militant Shia groups.

But it is incorrect to state that terrorism of Shia groups is minimal due to their small number. Shias still constitute 20-25% of the total population per estimates.

Pakhtuns make up 15-20% of the Pakistani population, but there is a terrorism problem there. So it's not a population thing.

First, RIP to the innocent civilians who are another victim of the virus spread across ME and Muslim world.

Second, I have a question from Pakistanis: despite various terror attacks in Parachinar where there is a Shia population, and knowing that this area is a primary target for bloodthirsty Salafi terrorists, why is it that Pakistan's govt has failed to increase security in this area to prevent more and more terror attacks? How many times have we heard of terror attacks hitting Parachinar, whose only crime apparently is being Shia?

First, RIP to the innocent civilians who are another victim of the virus spread across ME and Muslim world.

Second, I have a question from Pakistanis: despite various terror attacks in Parachinar where there is a Shia population, and knowing that this area is a primary target for bloodthirsty Salafi terrorists, why is it that Pakistan's govt has failed to increase security in this area to prevent more and more terror attacks? How many times have we heard of terror attacks hitting Parachinar, whose only crime apparently is being Shia?

I am not sure if i can report a moderator for sectarian posts.

But Pakistan and Pakistanis only see them as Pakistani victims of terrorism and not Shia.

This is something you cannot comprehend. You can carry on with your agenda of dividing Muslims in sects and cults.

Back
Top Bottom