What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

Can i ask you what you doing on a Pakistan pdf.let me tell you the reasons:

To quote your own words with another profile and then place it on fb that Pakistan is against muslim.

To gain info of Pakistan development wherever in Pakistan and then share with other agents.

To throw words from another profile considering as a muslim but those words smell worst.

To see the progress of cpec and other projects.

I will tell you leave this pdf if you are lover of your country or otherwise shut the fk off.

Dude you think all of us are spies conducting espionage here?
I think I can confidently say that most of us are either weebs, going through a midlife crisis, gun nuts, war mongering lunatics or just plain guys with way too much free time for our own good. Just like on any of the other thousands of forums on millions of topics on the web.
The least we can do is use this platform to learn something useful about each other. And about PDF, we're not breaking any international laws by being the citizens of a particular country are we? It's a free website mate.

Dude you think all of us are spies conducting espionage here?
I think I can confidently say that most of us are either weebs, going through a midlife crisis, gun nuts, war mongering lunatics or just plain guys with way too much free time for our own good. Just like on any of the other thousands of forums on millions of topics on the web.
The least we can do is use this platform to learn something useful about each other. And about PDF, we're not breaking any international laws by being the citizens of a particular country are we? It's a free website mate.

Can i have any guarantee
Then how many fb profile with afghani pictures and it came out indian

I know this is for info but at least you give me a guarantee.

Can i have any guarantee
Then how many fb profile with afghani pictures and it came out indian

I know this is for info but at least you give me a guarantee.
If I could prove something non-existential doesn't exist in the first place, the question of whether God exists or not would be settled once and for all....:-)
But coming back to your point, couldn't those profiles just be trolls? Wouldn't be the first time right?
Like I said, some sicko just trying to get a reaction out of people. Besides, creating a fake account on FB of all places isn't that surprising.

Ina lilahe wa ina elehe rajion
Where are the Islam khatrey mein guys?

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

I don't watch news, who claimed this barbarity?

I don't understand Pakistan's security apparatus, they made Jadev's 2nd video public in month of Ramazan and it seems they were not ready for the response. If this is the level of their preparedness then they could have waited for Ramazan to pass.

the terrorism in pakistan is again gaining momentum and why not .... in Raheel Sharif era military and political establishments was strictly perusing the national action plan but with the departure of RS National Action plan has also been put aside, our political leadership is busy in saving their own selves in corruption cases, in response of these terrorism events, i did;t heard any statement of any political party yet, on the other hand IB (intelligence Bureau) everyone know these guys have just one job these days .. and that is to save the NS from disqualification in panama case. baki koi marta hay to maray hamray hukmarano ko sirf apni fikar hay aur kise ke koi parwa nahi.

Day after kulbhushan's video release we get terrorist attacks. The network is alive and kicking that is what it means. Our enemies are stepping up their game!
Might be the story of Kulbhushan is a real story weaved by ISI.... Do we have any information provided by Kulbushan about his network in Pakistan, if so who are part of that network.. can anyone quote at least 2 person's name from that network.

Again, when it comes to blaming others, no one can outdo bharat.
But Bharath provides tangible proofs not stories like Pak...

4 policemen shot dead in Karachi just a while back. Cleary coordinated attacks around the country. Such attacks always happens when Pakistan beats India in cricket.
RAW is not immatured like you guys mixing sports out come with lives of innocents... We might be disappointed if Indian team loses to Pakistan in sport but not too emotional and revengeful to kill innocents.. so don't recite same crap of all these barbaric acts of your brothers in religion are due to Indian lose in CT..

Iran has joined hands with the unholy alliance on our western borders. Iran is a little fishy fish.
is any country left over in the world which is not against Pakistan.. might be down the line you will include China and Turkey also...

Can i ask you what you doing on a Pakistan pdf.let me tell you the reasons:

To quote your own words with another profile and then place it on fb that Pakistan is against muslim.

To gain info of Pakistan development wherever in Pakistan and then share with other agents.

To throw words from another profile considering as a muslim but those words smell worst.

To see the progress of cpec and other projects.

I will tell you leave this pdf if you are lover of your country or otherwise shut the fk off.

Signal coming we should use some jets there especially targets those raw sanctuaries.

How old are you ? 5 ?. Yeah right i am passing info to RAW...Hello Mr RAW agent, i have seen 2 pics of CPEC ripped from internet...I thought you should know. Lol

I joined this forum way before CPEC was even imagined. Don't talk like an idiot on a public forum it reflects poorly on you.

What proof has bharat provided against the Pakistani state? We got khulbhusan yadav as proof btw.

What proof is that?
You kidnap a retired officer from a 3rd country and then torture him into an "confession" , release a heavily edited and clearly tutored confession.

You do not give him, consular access fearing, he would spill the beans on his supposed confession and treatment.
No wonder ICJ in its initial hearing itself remarked that Pakistan should have given KY consular access.

You try him in absolute secrecy in a not transparent military court.

What other proof do you have of KY being a terrorist, except his supposed "confession video".

So who in this world would believe in such farce?

Last edited:
What proof is that?
You kidnap a retired officer from a 3rd country and then torture him into an "confession" , release a heavily edited and clearly tutored confession.

You do not give him, consular access fearing, he would spill the beans on his supposed confession and treatment.
No wonder ICJ in its initial hearing itself remarked that Pakistan should have given KY consular access.

What other proof do you have of KY being a terrorist, except his supposed "confession video".

A mountain of evidence wouldn't be enough for those who support Hindutva terrorism. If you were sincere would have known the truth.

What proof is that?

Stop making up shit. If he was arrested from Iran why didn't you approach Iran. Why has Iran not protested for breaching their sovereignty. Just think about your idiotic statements before making those statements.

We didn't give him consular access because he's a terrorist and might tip off your government about how he got captured.

No they did not. Go understand the ICJ verdict before posting stupid remarks. They have just asked his hanging to be delayed so they can understand the arguments on either side.

And that's the law of the land currently..

His fake passport? No one from Bharat has explained that. That's about as incriminating as it gets. And dude, listen, no country cares whether someone believes them or not. No one. Stop living under the delusion that we have to care what other counties think.

Now, where is your evidence against the Pakistani state?

Death toll is now 60+

Pakistan bombings: 62 killed, 100 injured in multiple attacks in Quetta, Karachi, Parachinar

RIP

Death toll is now 60+

Pakistan bombings: 62 killed, 100 injured in multiple attacks in Quetta, Karachi, Parachinar

RIP
Wasnt pakistan claiming that jhadav was behind all baluch terror and on his confession 20 odd people have been arrested. Complete network dismantled.
The continuous blasts and shootings prove that the charges are false and concoted.
He should be released with adequate compensation.

Wasnt pakistan claiming that jhadav was behind all baluch terror and on his confession 20 odd people have been arrested. Complete network dismantled.
The continuous blasts and shootings prove that the charges are false and concoted.
He should be released with adequate compensation.
We should ignore what Pakistani army claims. They are epitome of lying and fake chest-thumping to appease (fool?) their masses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom