What's new

2 Bomb Blasts reported in Parachanaar...

And all of u have transcended into holy saints.
Reminds me of illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine where they harass locals and use psychological warfare to stay in power. Just like ur forces in Kashmir.
Aaaa... I am from Islamabad DHA mate.

Pakistan badly needs a new domestic spy agency, something like NSA to crack down on internal terrorist cells. Keep an eye on NGO's, financial transactions, passenger lists between several ME hubs and Pakistan's main airports to begin with.

After a successful Zarb e Azb, we are now losing credibility as these attacks have intensified ever since Raheel Sharif left office. Bajwa needs to come up with really good counter measures like surgical strikes inside Afghanistan and possibly Pak-Iran border. Covert operations needs to be intensified at all fronts.

And all of u have transcended into holy saints.
Reminds me of illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine where they harass locals and use psychological warfare to stay in power. Just like ur forces in Kashmir.

Lol you know I am a Pakistani right?

Why is nothing working to stop these?

Although chronic problems resolve chronically.

But it is been so long time and no considerable change!

Pakistan badly needs a new domestic spy agency, something like NSA to crack down on internal terrorist cells. Keep an eye on NGO's, financial transactions, passenger lists between several ME hubs and Pakistan's main airports to begin with.

After a successful Zarb e Azb, we are now losing credibility as these attacks have intensified ever since Raheel Sharif left office. Bajwa needs to come up with really good counter measures like surgical strikes inside Afghanistan and possibly Pak-Iran border. Covert operations needs to be intensified at all fronts.
New agency would be too much hassle, rather go for the tried and tested one. But weed out the ones that fail. When was the last time an offr of LEA or int was suspended or fired for failing to prevent these attks?
And ISPR should get it's head out of it's a$%, I mean seriously that statement was just like the Indian or Afghanistan statements. The one that we criticize and reject as baseless.
Chief also needs to get his head straight.

If there was sectarian harmony in the country, people wouldn't willing to be recruited, regardless of the funding from overseas. People are being recruited as there is a lot of sectarian hatred against Shias.

I think your govt/PM/ministers/media should give speech like Obama every week to feel its all citizen equal.

Like Obama said: "...it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you're willing to try.......

.....Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are, and always will be, the United States of America."​

Full:

Last edited:
Last JUma of Ramadan attacked as feared and expected
Govt and agencies knows , but there " maslahat " is killing us.

threatletter.jpg

Time has come to up the ante and decapitate the snake hiding in the bush. I'm talking about the Indian snake hiding in Afghan bushes.

Your a very disturbed man, look elsewhere in your own backyard. The snakes are there. After all you natured them and hatched them, now your complaining it bit your own hands.

Govt and agencies knows , but there " maslahat " is killing us.

threatletter.jpg

Slaughter these m0th3r fk3rs. Kill all mulla and lashkar jhangvi b1tch3s.

Shameful moments for entire security establishment of Pakistan. Government of pakistan has completely failed to protect it's citizens. Pakistanis have no right to finger what goes inside legal borders of foreign countries, when the situation is as such in Pakistan.

If RS was still at the office, he would've bombard the cr@p out of jhangvi m0f0s.

Your a very disturbed man, look elsewhere in your own backyard. The snakes are there. After all you natured them and hatched them, now your complaining it bit your own hands.

U mean the indian snake Jadhav who has exposed the reality of ur nation?

Slaughter these m0th3r fk3rs. Kill all mulla and lashkar jhangvi b1tch3s.

Shameful moments for entire security establishment of Pakistan. Government of pakistan has completely failed to protect it's citizens. Pakistanis have no right to finger what goes inside legal borders of foreign countries, when the situation is as such in Pakistan.

If RS was still at the office, he would've bombard the cr@p out of jhangvi m0f0s.

It is our business when the threat is foreign supported and bred.

NDS is back in action with her wife RAW.

Kurram is a Shia majority region. Lashkar-e-Jhangvi has been bombing this area for quite sometime.

Pakistan would just blame India and Afghanistan without taking any action against the actual culprits as majority of Pakistanis are Sunnis.

upload_2017-6-23_20-30-0.png

Nice little false flag....And Pakistanis goes berserk !!

You ain't gonna do any $hit...All you can do is cry in pdf...lol

Can i ask you what you doing on a Pakistan pdf.let me tell you the reasons:

To quote your own words with another profile and then place it on fb that Pakistan is against muslim.

To gain info of Pakistan development wherever in Pakistan and then share with other agents.

To throw words from another profile considering as a muslim but those words smell worst.

To see the progress of cpec and other projects.

I will tell you leave this pdf if you are lover of your country or otherwise shut the fk off.

Signal coming we should use some jets there especially targets those raw sanctuaries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom