What's new

2 Air Force personnel including a squadron leader killed, 2 others injured in road accident in Awant

@balixd

I am thinking what they will do about 350 + soldiers killed by Khalai Makhlook....

But I just came across this news...

Pakistan-based terror outfits plan major strikes across J&K during Lok Sabha poll
Pakistan-based terror outfits are planning to carry major strikes across Jammu and Kashmir during the upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2019, warned intelligence agencies .
https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...-across-jk-during-lok-sabha-poll-2192560.html

^^ Shameless creatures, two people died in a road accident, and Pakistanis here are getting wet with conspiracy theories.

If you people are so desperate for proof, why don't ask your air-force to present proof, that they were able to shoot down a Su 30.
Did you ask your government for a proof of shooting down a F-16?

@balixd

I am thinking what they will do about 350 + soldiers killed by Khalai Makhlook....

Pakistan-based terror outfits plan major strikes across J&K during Lok Sabha poll
Pakistan-based terror outfits are planning to carry major strikes across Jammu and Kashmir during the upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2019, warned intelligence agencies .
https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...-across-jk-during-lok-sabha-poll-2192560.html
Read about it, lets see what they come up with....
apparently I came across this too

@balixd

350 soldiers killed?? where??

To my knowledge this is first time in history IAF personal were traveling in kashmir at 3 in morning

And also first time IAF had accident in kashmir

To my knowledge this is first time in history IAF personal were traveling in kashmir at 3 in morning

And also first time IAF had accident in kashmir

Its war time dude all are in the station.

Btw.. if you search and watch an IAF ad, you will see a father leaves home at early morning and fly Su-30.

^^ Shameless creatures, two people died in a road accident, and Pakistanis here are getting wet with conspiracy theories.

If you people are so desperate for proof, why don't ask your air-force to present proof, that they were able to shoot down a Su 30.

once you find the wreckage of the f16 and the body of "shah zazz udin" let us know

how are they going to hide such numbers?
Read my link above it is fresh news.

If they saw Modi / BJP is going to loose they will blew some buses filled with bodies of (27 2 19) and will put blame on us (which is indeed correct but other way around) and will start a war.

If they saw Modi / BJP is going to loose they will blew some buses filled with bodies of (27 2 19) and will put blame on us (which is indeed correct but other way around) and will start a war.

I remember the phone call audio of the Pakistani pilot, he mentioned something about 300 killed.

And if they are winning then? It is not that easy to show the dead bodies in an accident

Back
Top Bottom